ku

What will you do?! {I.M Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nine

 

"Say, Mijoo.", the boy sat on her desk as he spoke to her. "What's that camera doing in your bag?"

The girl looked at her bag. Indeed, the camera from her dad was in there. She unknowingly placed it inside when she was rushing out of her house. She took it out. "It's a gift from my dad. He came home today.", she said.

"Eh~ I haven't seen your dad. Let me meet him!", the boy excitedly said.

"No.", she immediately said. Thinking about her parents suddenly bombarding her with an interview session once they enter the house together, oh the horror. He just has to avoid visiting... for three months.

The boy pouted then took the camera from her. "Say, kimchi~"

"Huh?"

The girl didn't have time to prepare herself. He took a picture and it turned out good. "Eh~ You look cute here." She looked at the photo of her. The girl had slightly open and as if she were giving a confused look. "Hmm, this place is a good background for taking pictures. We're by the windows so we got a white curtain here, and the sun, oh this good sun, it acts as our lighting. Yours is the perfect seat."

"Tch, yeah right." She turned her head to the side. The boy took another picture. He couldn't help but smile.

  "You should change your profile picture to this."

"You took another picture of me?"

He looked at the picture again. "Ah~So pretty~" She blushed.

She snatched the camera from him. "Let's take a picture of you this time."

He covered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter