ni

What will you do?! {I.M Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two


The boy, despite being strange, actually had friends. Although, he is awkward around them. The girl, on the other hand, has little to no friends at all, but she doesn't care. All she cares about are the friends she had online. In the internet, she is considered popular, being the admin of a famous fansite of her favorite idol, M.I. of Monster Z.

"Why do you stan that guy?", the boy asked. "He looks nothing like me, so why bother."

The girl glared at him then continued to watch a video of the idol on her phone. She smiled at him through the screen. But someone snatched her phone away.

"Yah! I'm busy watching M.I. oppa!", the girl raged on him.

The boy ignored her and looked for games to play on her phone. "You--! Give it back." The girl tried to get back her phone but the boy just moves against her. The girl realized he was looking through her photos and messages. All the more she tried to get it back. 

The boy had a sly smile on his face. The girl grew much more annoyed at him.

"Yah, Changkyun-ah!", someone called.

"Ah, Jooheon-hyung!" The boy's focus on the other guy.

"Ppali! We're going already!"

"Ne~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter