go

What will you do?! {I.M Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Five

 

The duo would usually do their daily routine of waiting for each other at dismissal so that they could go home together, but right now, the boy is nowhere to be found.

We went to school together and had lunch together today. The girl thought. Where is he?

The boy had told her before to wait for him in her classroom. It's already been an hour after classes and the girl was growing bored. She finished all the episodes Monster Z had for their variety show and she's done reading an M.I. fanfic, making her have low battery life for her phone. She walked to his classroom. He was sitting there, staring outside the window.

"Yah, Im Chang--"

A girl came in the picture of him. A classmate, perhaps. She stood before him and hung her head low. 

"So? W-what do you think?", the girl there said.

The boy smiled at her before speaking. "I'm sorry, but I cant."

"Is that so?" She unhappily laughed. "Then, I should be the one saying sorry."

"No, no. Not at all, really." The boy sighed and looked far from the girl. His eyes wandered off to the door. "Oh, Mijoo-ah!" He rushed over and headlocked her.

"O-oh, Changkyun.", the girl said."Did I in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter