juu

What will you do?! {I.M Fanfic}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ten

 

"Mijoo," , her father called her name during the meal. "I just want to say that we're fine with you growing up fast."

"Appa, what are you talking about?", the girl asked.

"You can have a boyfriend at this age. We'll be happy with every decision you make.", he answered. "If you want to get married, we're fine with that, too."

The girl blushed. "What kind of nonsense are you talking about? I have no plans of getting married soon, maybe even later."

"Mijoo-ah, marriage is a great experience in life.", her mother said. "Look at me and your appa, we don't each other much but we still love each other because we have a wonderful daughter which is you."

"Ah! Ah!" She shook her head intensely. "If this is about Changkyun, I'm telling you again, he's not my boyfriend."

But her parents just smiled at her. "Ohoho~ That's what all girls say at first.", whispered her mother to her father. They both giggled. This irked their daughter more. At that moment, the door bell rang. The girl quickly stood up to get it. Anything to get away from her parents saying more. .... is what she thought.

 

When she opened the door, in front of her was the person she least wanted to see. In his hands was a big pot. "What are you doing here?", she asked the boy. 

"Is your mom there? My mom wanted to return this.", he answered, smiling. 

"Just give me that. I'll give it to her, then." She tried to snatch it away from his hands, but he moved away.

"No, no. It's still hot.", he said. "My mom cooked stew as a thank you gift in it, too."

"Couldn't she just give it clean?"

"That's what I told her, but she doesn't want to."

"Mijoo, who is it?", the girl's mother asked all the way from the dining room. 

The girl turned her head back inside the house. "Ah, just the mailman!", she answered.

The boy gave her a look. "The mailman? Seriously? At this hour?"

The girl rolled her eyes at him. "Whatever, just give me that. I can do it myse--" The door then opened wider from the person inside.

"Aigoo, you must be Changkyun.", said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter