five: i'm the kitty here! (no cuddling please)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No, Junmyeon is not jealous. Junmyeon is most definitely not jealous. Yes, he is happy. Very happy. His hyung is getting complimented, and that is a very good thing, right? That’s why Junmyeon does not understand why he is enduring this very odd burning sensation within his chest and this strange sort of hatred towards Jongdae-hyung, the one who is receiving these praises. It’s a feeling of which he is unfamiliar with, being someone who always willingly dedicates his all to others and their happiness. However, from all the staff hyungs and noonas he’s asked today, apparently this foreign feeling is jealousy... but that can’t possibly right, can it? Why would he be… jealous? He is annoyed, perhaps even a bit sad too, but definitely not jealous.

“Do you see his lips? They’re just like a cat’s. It’s like those ones in the cartoons, isn’t it?”

“Yes, they’re very pretty and unique- a part of Chen’s charm, you could say.”

“That’s amazing! I bet all the fans adore his lips, right?”

“Well, maybe not just for that reason, but sure!”

Their laughter afterward echoes in the catboy’s mind as he recalls the variety show episode that they just filmed. Unconsciously, he scowls and his fists clench, a wave of scarlet anger rushing over him.

Why is everyone admiring Jongdae-hyung’s kitty lips? Aren’t I the real kitty here? I’m the one with the cat ears and the furry tail, not him. If they already have themselves a kitty, then why am I even here in the first place?

Deep inside, Junmyeon realizes that he might be thinking just a bit unreasonably at the moment, but he is the kitten of the house, and he should be the only kitten of the house.

 

 

The hybrid’s mixed emotions are not apparent to the EXO members as they head back to the dorm, eager just to laze around and relax for the duration of the day. It’s not as if he’s making them that conspicuous either, acting as his usual cute and cheery self. Junmyeon figures that he’s quite the skilled actor, if he does say so himself, and as of right now, he’s doing a fairly good job of concealing his irritation. That soon changes when someone opens the door to his room while he’s sitting on the edge of his bed, glowering at nothing in pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter