twenty-five: feed me, feed you (cooking mama)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A delectable aroma of cooking food permeates the kitchen. Kyungsoo mans the stove, expertly maneuvering various pots and pans, stirring and flipping as needed. Junmyeon is perched on the counter nearby, watching with rapt attention the magic in front of him. His tail waves from side to side and his cat ears flick about as his hands clutch the edge of the countertop.

It’s mostly silent, the younger notes, save for the sizzle and pop of oil. Questions are running through his mind, but disturbing his hyungs concentration is not something that he’d like to do. He’s lucky enough that the idol had even let him observe, as most of the band members are instantaneously kicked out if they so much as set foot in the room while a meal is being prepared.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo starts humming a sweet melody. Junmyeon closes his eyes and begins to sway, smiling in contentment. A tap of chopsticks amongst all the other noises catches the catboy’s notice. Then there’s the sounds of the stove being turned off, the little knobs clicking as they’re rotated.

Eyes fluttering open, the kitten tilts his head in puzzlement. As the chef washes and towels of his hands, he asks, “Would you like to try some?”

At that, Junmyeon immediately perks up, eyes widening and sparkling in anticipation.

“Can I really?”

Previously, Kyungsoo had always appeared adverse to people eating the food before meal time, shooing away any stray hands that approached as everyone filed into the space for the delicacies.

“Sure. Why not? I do it all the time.”

“I- what, really? You scold the hyungs pretty much every day when they do it.”

The singer simply smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

“I made it, so I get to do whatever I want with it.”

The smaller chortles. “Sneaky, sneaky.”

A piece of seasoned beef is brought up to his mouth. He promptly snatches the bite and exhales happily.

“So how is it?”

After swallowing, Junmyeon rapidly claps his hands.

“It’s so delicious! Thank you Kyungsoo-hyung!”

Unexpectedly, he then steals the chopsticks from the singer and picks u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter