four: chanyeol's mistake (i'm sorry)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini warning: A fair amount of cussing. Idk if you guys are worried about that kind of thing or not, but just in case. > . <

 

 

 

The bone-deep exhaustion that’s been plaguing Chanyeol as of late is all too apparent in the slouch of his back, the drag of his feet, and the lack of his usual laughter and mischief. His schedule, usually jam-packed with filmings, photo shoots, and the likes, has been crammed with even more projects that he’s not even sure he’ll be able to go through with. Today he’s just gotten home from the filming of his new movie and dear lord he is tired. Everyone else is probably already asleep. Lucky.

 

Dropping onto the couch face first, he closes his eyes and wills himself to sleep. He only has about three hours before he’ll have to head out for practice. There’s no time to waste getting cleaned up or even for finding a comfortable position. The rapper hasn’t even removed his shoes yet! Sleep is all that matters at the moment.

After a few minutes, he begins to feel himself losing consciousness, but the temporary bliss is disrupted by the feeling of something tugging at his shoes. Flipping around, arm shielding his eyes, Chanyeol growls at the unknown perpetrator.

 

“What the hell?!”

 

The pulling at his feet halts as the offender freezes in shock. That, however, only lasts for a second. A familiar, sweet voice whispers as the giant uncovers his eyes and catches sight of a catboy kneeling next to the couch, one of Chanyeol’s expensive sneakers now in his hands.

 

“I was just taking off your shoes for you, hyung. I thought it would be better. Sorry for waking you up, I didn’t mean to.”

 

“You didn’t have to ing do anything,” Chanyeol lashes,”annoying cat. Just let me sleep.”

 

“Oh...okay…” a wavering voice replies, “I’ll… just go then.”

 

The elder flips himself around again and attempts to fall into a deep slumber. However, the image of a teary-eyed Junmyeon, ears flattened and body quivering as if holding back sobs, burns itself into backs of his eyelids. The folded fleece blanket that the younger had brought is just left on the cold floor.

 

Chanyeol barely registers two clicks of the front door before he falls asleep.


 

“Where’s Junmyeon?” is the first thing Chanyeol wakes up to about two and a half hours later.

 

“I don’t know Sehun, why are you asking me?” the rapper replies groggily as he sits up and rubs at his bleary eyes. Immediately, he stands up to get ready, but almost falls at the awkward sensation of only having one shoe on. When did that happen? Memories of what had occurred only hours ago flood Chanyeol’s mind and his eyes widen in panic.

 

“Oh, ! Sehun, is Junmyeon still here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter