eighteen: plushie problem (lucky rabbit)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon buries himself in a mountain of blankets, curling up protectively around Bunmyeon, his kawaii rabbit plushie. He makes sure he’s pressed up to the corner of his room furthest away from the door,

“Come on, Jun-ah. We need to clean Bunmyeon; he’s dirty.” Minseok says from the doorway. At his first step inside, Junmyeon nestles himself deeper into the small space, squishing up against the walls uncomfortably. The elder doesn’t try to take another step in.

With an exasperated sigh, Minseok pleads, “Jun-ah, won’t you be a good kitty and just let me wash Bunmyeon?”

A hostile hiss is the only response he gets. Minseok pinches the bridge of his nose. Right now, he’s just too worn out to deal with a stubborn catboy. Instead, he’ll just get the one responsible for this predicament to deal with it. (Usually, he would be a responsible hyung and take care of the situation, but not after what he’d gone through today. He might end up lashing out if this goes on any longer, and nobody wants that.)

   

Yifan enters the room nervously. He’d been called here by Minseok a few moments ago… had he done something wrong? Perhaps so, because all he can see right now is an aggressive kitten baring his teeth in the corner, engulfed by blankets and surrounded by pillows.  His ears are folded back and his tail is, in all likelihood, bristled under the quilts. (Although the kitten is probably wearing his most intimidating face, it’s painfully adorable, if anything.)  However, the thing that stands out most from the image is the muddied and stained bunny plushie he grips tightly in his hands.

Honestly, Yifan didn’t mean any harm in gifting the younger the stuffed animal. Everyone else had one, and it was agreed, once the catboy started to whine about it incessantly, that he should get one of his own as well. Of course, the responsibility of the purchase fell on the leader, and he made sure to do his research and made sure to only get the absolute best for their kitten. It had been received well- Junmyeon fell in love with it at first sight- but as the days went on it was clear that the hybrid was... obsessed with the plaything.

He, quite literally, took it everywhere with him; it was net to his side at all times- even in the bathroom! That often meant taking it out to the nearby park as well where it accumulated all sorts of dirt and grime from play. Bunmyeon, frankly, looked like a disaster at the moment. It was almost as if were a century-old artifact rather than a few-weeks-old plush.

   

“Junmyeon-ah?” Yifan tentatively murmurs. Junmyeon simply hisses once again. The elder forces himself to put on his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter