nine: sehun, do you hate me? (um, not exactly?)

kitty cat adventures (purrfect catastrophes) !requests closed temporarily!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few days since Junmyeon had been welcomed into the EXO-K dorm, and he’s been trying to bond with each and every member. He’s learned quite a bit from these past few days as well.

Chanyeol-hyung is overall just awkward and has the tendency to break things (as proven by the death of Junmyeon’s new polaroid camera yesterday. The catboy still mourns a bit sometimes). Baekhyun-hyung knows how to dissolve the tension in any situation and is very caring despite his playful demeanor (He is also very good at giving people pushes in the right direction, as any leader should). Kyungsoo-hyung is, more often than not, quietly absorbed into some sort of movie and ignoring Junmyeon, but whenever he is asked about cooking or acting, he begins to talk nonstop (The hybrid discovered that one day while trying to help out in the kitchen). Jongin just loves to tease Junmyeon, and even though the kitty knows that, he always ends up falling for the dancer’s antics anyway.

Sehun, however, is a mystery. Why one may ask? To be honest, Junmyeon has never really held a decent conversation with the dancer/rapper before. Whenever the younger had tried to initiate some conversation with his hyung, he never got any meaningful replies. Even when he tries to wrestle out some snuggles from the indifferent hyung, all he gets is the touch of a frozen statue.

 

“Does Sehun-hyung hate me?” Junmyeon softly inquires, perched on a cushioned stool at the breakfast bar, intently watching Baekhyun make himself a snack.

“I’m sure Sehun doesn’t hate you. In fact, it’s probably far from that,” Baekhyun answers as he pops an apple slice into his mouth.

“Maybe you should talk to him,” he continues, repulsive sounds of chewing muffling his words. The younger cringes.

“Hyung, please don’t talk while you’re chewing.”

“Sorry, sorry,” Baekhyun starts has he swallows the last bit of the fruit. “Anyway, he’s probably just laying around in his room right now. Go talk to him. I’ll have to leave soon.” He gestures down the hall and gives Junmyeon a reassuring smile. The catboy nods nervously as he mutters a ‘goodbye’ and ‘good luck’ to Baekhyun and heads to Sehun and Jongin’s shared room. Knocking on the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter