Taehyung--Bedtime Tuck In

Music Box

Steam wafted out of the bathroom as Kim Taehyung opened the door.

 

You sat criss cross applesauce on the hotel room bed, gulped. How could you not? Daddy’s hair was wet, fresh from the shower, and around his bare figure he had wrapped a bathrobe decorated with light rose designs. He caught you staring at the expanse of his collarbones, the bathrobe slightly opening as he leaned down to grab something from his suitcase.

 

You flushed when Daddy called you out on your sneaking.

 

Walking towards the edge of the bed, he ran a hand through your hair and tilted your head upwards to look at him. He made a face.

 

“Is my baby looking somewhere she shouldn’t be?” he teased.

 

“B-Baby doesn’t know what Daddy’s talking about!”

 

Kim Taehyung just chuckled at your cute stutter. He loved seeing you like this, loved just spending time with you one-on-one, away from the rest of the boys, the rest of the world. It was when both of you could be comfortable with one another, preying eyes and worries all gone.

 

He had brought you along on his trip to Japan with the other members. Though you knew that he had a fanmeeting to go to the next day, the fact didn’t bother you as much as you had thought it would. Rather, you were happy for Daddy. That meant that work was going well! And though of course you would prefer for nobody else so much as even look at your Daddy, you understood it couldn’t be helped.

 

Jesus, you were just so perfect.

 

Daddy smiled at you, sitting down on the bed. He arranged the items he had picked out of his suitcase: cotton pads, toner, lotion, and cream. Reaching for the pads, he was surprised to see that you had already beaten him to them.

 

You blushed when Daddy’s fingers brushed against yours—his hands had always been your favorite.

 

“I-I’m a big girl,” you said quietly. “...Don’t want to um. Bother Daddy, so I-I’ll do it myself.”

 

Listening to your shoddy reasoning, Taehyung just chuckled again. How cute. In a smooth movement, he reached for your hand and plucked the cotton pad out of your fingers. He unscrewed the cap of the toner and began to pour the liquid out, chiding.

 

“It’s not a bother to Daddy at all. In fact, babygirl,” he said, winking at you, “Daddy hasn’t been able to do this in a long time, right? He’s been busy with work.”

 

He smoothed away some of your flyaways, tucking the hair behind your ears. With firm but gentle , Taehyung began working the toner into your skin. Starting from the center of the face, working outwards. Down the bridge of your nose, onto the chin. All the while, talking to you in a soft, comforting tone.

 

“Never think that you’re a bother, baby. I brought you with me so that we could spend time together, after all. You’re my little girl. I will take care of you to the best of my ability. And that includes making sure that—”

 

He traded the cotton pad for some light lotion, patting it into your cheeks and forehead and everywhere else.

 

“—my little girl has the best skin there is!”

 

Finishing off with the cream, you giggled as he dolloped the product onto the high points of your face. Skilled fingers massaged it into the skin, taking extra care around the eyes, being extra gentle around any places that he knew you were sensitive. Once he had finished off with a final pat, you thought Daddy to be done.

 

Instead, he picked up your hands and slathered them in whatever product was left.

 

Taehyung hummed deeply, voice melting into the faint jazz that he had playing from his phone in the background. It was music that was familiar to you—it was what he always played when the two of you were settling down for the night. Just the sound of the saxophone, the faint tinkling of piano, made you begin to grow drowsy with the promise of sleep.

 

Taehyung sang softly as he picked up each of your fingers individually, one by one, massaging the cream into the cuticles of your nails. Your hands were so tiny in yours, he noted, smiling to himself. His practically swallowed yours right up.

 

“Alright now, baby! Daddy has a present for you.” He clapped his hands and pecked you on the nose. Then, reaching behind him for a plastic bag, he brought it in between the two of you.     

 

From the bag, Daddy produced two cups and two spoons.

 

“Baby,” Daddy said while he worked to unwrap the utensils from their plastic wrapping, “this is one of Daddy’s favorite foods in Japan, and he wanted to share it with you. Can you guess what it is?”

 

You lifted up the plastic convenience store food and inspected it for a second. The insides were orange, with a sort of clear fluid suspending them in the cup. In fact—that’s exactly what it looked like: a fruit cup.

 

Then it hit you.

 

“Tangerines!” you exclaimed.

 

Taehyung couldn’t help but giggle at your expression.

 

“That’s right, babygirl!” He leaned over to peck you on the nose, making your face scrunch up in the most delightful way possible. “Isn’t my little girl so smart? Hm?”

 

You watched as Daddy peeled off the top of one of the fruit cups with practised ease. Without even thinking about it, you took the other one and mimicked his movements, thumb and forefinger gripping the plastic tab when once again, Daddy oh-so easily slipped it out of your hands.

 

“Nuh-uh baby,” he said. He sipped up some of the excess juice from his tangerines, and then completely ripped off the rest of the cover. Taking a spoon, he lifted up one of the orange fruits to your mouth.

 

“My babygirl is too little to do it herself,” Taehyung cooed. “Daddy will feed you instead. Say ah—”

 

Secretly delighted, you opened your mouth to taste the sweet, tangy juice of the tangerines.

 

“Good girl! Mmmm. Taste good, baby?”

 

You nodded happily.

 

A certain sense of pride flooded Taehyung as he watched you chewing away. It was the same cycle over and over again: he would give you a tangerine to eat, you would chew with delight, swallow, and then part your lips once again like a baby sparrow, waiting for food.

 

Sooner than expected, the cup became empty.

 

Taehyung put the trash bag into the bag. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see you smiling, more than satisfied, eyes shut in an appearance of pure bliss.

 

Quietly, sneakily, just so you wouldn’t notice, Taehyung leaned over and kissed you softly.

 

Your eyes fluttered with surprise, but immediately shut as you moaned into Daddy’s mouth. The feeling of his lips, so warm and so tender, made your mind blank. The only thought that filled your mind was the way his mouth moved against yours so perfectly.

 

Pulling apart, Taehyung lightly at the outside corner of your lips.

 

“You still had a little bit of juice left,” he whispered.

 

How did Daddy even expect you to respond to that?!

 

Your eyes widened and you felt your face grow impossibly hot.

 

Without saying anything at all, you quickly changed the topic by opening up the second fruit cup. Taehyung studied you, wondering what you were doing until—

 

“Ah—does my babygirl want to feed Daddy?”

 

You balled your hand into a fist and very slowly nodded.

 

“Alright then!” Daddy sidled in, pulling himself in closer to you. He rested his hands on your knees. “Feed me, baby.”

 

Gosh, why did Daddy have to say it like that?

 

The evening passed by quickly: smoothly, casually. The tangerines were soon all gone, and you must have been an uber good girl that day, because Daddy even let you put on his skin care for him, too! The intimate quiet, filled only with the sound of jazz, made for an absolutely swell bed-time tuck in. The feeling of his smooth skin. The unwavering gaze towards you. The cute, adorable moles that you absolutely loved—you especially had a soft spot for that dot right above right nostril. (Oh! And the elephant moles, too!)

 

Daddy tucked you into the huge hotel bed, swallowing you up in the white covers and smothering you in a million pillows. He captured you underneath him, teasing you with long, sensual blows and kisses, only to begin tickling you under the huge shirt of his that you wore.

 

“No fair, Daddy!”

 

“Not fair, baby? How so?”

 

“B-Because Daddy’s s-so big and—”

 

“Oh, babygirl. I thought we talked about this—I guess it’s been too long.”

 

“W-what—”

 

“Looks like my babygirl needs a reminder on just how big Daddy really is, hm?”  

 

 

A/N: YES! I'M GUILTY! This totally isn't inspired by Tae's recent v app, nope, not the skincare, not the tangerines, none of it idk what you're talking about~~ *nervous laughter*