Taehyung--Shower Time

Music Box

“Kitten, get in.”

 

“Uh-uh.”

 

“Princess, Daddy needs you to get in, now.”

 

“...”

 

“No? You’re not going to listen to Daddy?”

 

Daddy raised an eyebrow at you, crossing his arms in front of his chest. He frowned disapprovingly.

 

You and Daddy were at a standstill in the bathroom. You didn’t want to wash your hair. Daddy said you needed to wash your hair.

 

...But you didn’t want to.

 

It was one of those days where you felt particularly snitchy, and though you weren’t even one hundred percent sure why yourself, you felt the need to break the rules and be a bad girl.

 

Taehyung sighed exasperatedly.

 

“Daddy’s tired, kitten. What’s wrong, hm? Has Daddy spoiled you too much recently?”

 

You shook your head quickly, eyes widening. Being spoiled meant being a bad girl, and bad girls…

 

Bad girls were punished.

 

“Oh? Is that what my kitten wants? To be punished?”

 

You bit down on your lower lip and glanced down at the bathroom tile, a part of you giving in.

 

Fine.

 

Daddy seemed to notice your change in behavior, the telltale signs of your submissiveness that meant you were ready to listen to him. He uncrossed his arms and walked towards you, tucking your hair behind your ears. He tilted your chin to look up at him.

 

“Daddy doesn’t want to be mean, he just wants to take care of you. So let Daddy wash your hair and be a good girl, alright?”

 

You nodded, your voice teeny tiny.

 

“Okay, Daddy.”

 

Taehyung smiled. He loved seeing his princess behave. He loved seeing his kitten follow her rules like the good girl that she was.

 

Before you could change your mind, Daddy’s hands were at the waistline of your skirt. Carefully, he pulled the garment down, instructing you with that deep voice of his to step out. After that was your big pink sweater—you raised your arms, and Daddy did his best to pull the thing off of you, slightly getting the neckline stuck around your chin for a minute. You couldn’t help it; you giggled.

 

Daddy set the sweater aside with your skirt. “Is something funny, kitten?”

 

“Nothing, Daddy.” And you proceeded to give him the most innocent smile you could muster.

 

Though it wasn’t the first time you had ever been in front of Daddy, you still found yourself shy and stuttering whenever he took your bra and off. Helping you step into the tub, you sat down criss-cross applesauce whilst Daddy was behind you. He leaned over before starting the shower water, capturing your lips in a quick kiss.

 

“You don’t need to be shy, baby. Daddy’s seen all of it before,” he teased.

 

You covered your face with your hands and turned tomato red.

 

Daddy took your comb and brushed your hair, cooing at you all the while. He complimented you on your luscious locks, and he showered you with lavish praise of how good of a girl you were, being so obedient just for Daddy. Though the words came easily to him, they still made your heart flutter so ridiculously, even after years of hearing such sentences.

 

You watched as Daddy took the shower head and the water, testing it for a minute or two to make sure that the temperature was just right: not too cold, and a bit more hot than cool, just the way that you liked.

 

He noticed you staring, and chuckled to himself. You were too precious, truly. He smiled widely, trying to get your attention.

 

Your eyes snapped to Daddy and your cheeks flushed impossibly more.

 

“Alright, angel. Here we go. Tell me if it’s too hot, okay?”

 

You nodded.

 

Tilting your head back slightly, Taehyung ran the shower head from your forehead and let the water trail down to the ends of your hair. He soaked it thoroughly, all the while doing his best to prevent any water from going into your eyes and your ears. The bathroom soon began to fill with hot steam, water hitting the tub floor echoing off of the walls.

 

After Taehyung deemed your hair wet enough, he turned the faucet down a little lower and let you clutch the shower head to your chest.

 

“Because I know my kitten gets cold,” Daddy said. You grinned toothily at him, letting the warm water hit your skin.

 

While you were busy holding the shower head, Taehyung squeezed out an adequate amount of shampoo and began to work it into your hair. His long fingers massaged your scalp, cleaning the week’s sweat and dirt and oils. He focused diligently on his task, wanting you to be comfortable and cozy when he was finished.

 

After he rinsed the shampoo from your hair and slathered it in conditioner, your favorite part of shower time was soon in sight. You smiled as you watched Daddy strip of his shirt and jeans, pull off his boxers, and step into the tub with you. Pulling the shower curtain shut and sidling up behind you, Daddy wrapped his arms around your waist and placed a sloppy yet sensual kiss to your neck.

 

“Daddy!”

 

“Hm, baby?” He lapped at the skin, so deep in his adoration, so effortlessly in love. The air was hot and the water was warm, hitting both your skin and his. He breathed in the scent of your conditioner and couldn’t resist placing another kiss on your neck.

 

His hands traveled up from your soft stomach towards your s, massaging them in his huge hands. Thumbing your s, he smiled to himself. He didn’t have to see it to know that you were flushing furiously.

 

“My kitten is so beautiful, isn’t she? Just absolutely perfect.”

 

Another well placed kiss right below your ear made you moan, throw your head back to rest on Daddy’s shoulder.

 

“Daddy,” you whined.

 

He stole your words from you with another kiss, right on the lips, those full lips moving against yours in a way that seemed to rival sin. His hands never stopped moving, whether it was traveling from your s, to your stomach, or even down under in between your lips.

 

“Do you want to wash Daddy’s hair, kitten? Will my princess take care of me?” Taehyung pecked you on the cheek. “Yes?”

 

You nodded furiously.

 

“What a good girl.”

 

You and Daddy both turned around, and you made it your life’s mission to give Daddy shining Prince Charming locks, even if it was the last thing you were to do. You followed Daddy’s steps, wanting to take care of him the same way that he always took care of you.

 

Number one: brush through Daddy’s super soft hair. Check.

 

Number two: test the temperature of the water. Check.

 

Number three: begin rinsing hair. Check.

 

Taehyung couldn’t stop himself from smiling. It was stupid, he knew. To be grinning over the simplest of things, so giddy with happiness that it felt as if his face was about to split into two. There was something just utterly adorable about the way you took care of him diligently, from the way that your tongue would peep out of the corner of your mouth to the way that your eyebrows furrowed downwards in the utmost concentration. Everything had to be perfect for your daddy—and this, Daddy knew.

 

And he was a lucky man, wasn’t he?

 

Taehyung leaned his head back as you massaged shampoo through his hair, listening to you hum Disney tunes quietly, happily. You were quite excited about the amount of bubbles you managed to create in Daddy’s hair, even going so far as to gather everything up into a mohawk right at the top of his head.

 

You giggled at your own little creation.

 

Taehyung looked back at you, over his shoulder. You couldn’t stop laughing, though you definitely tried to. But you found yourself covering your mouth with a hand, snortling at the sight of Daddy with a bubble mohawk.

 

“What is it?” Daddy pouted, pretending to be sour. “Is Daddy not handsome anymore?”

 

You shook your head immediately, and your hands shot out to Daddy’s shoulders. Trying to balance yourself, you leaned over so that you and Daddy’s noses were touching.

 

You blushed. What were you even doing?

 

“You’re always handsome, Daddy,” you whispered shyly.

 

Daddy’s eyes met yours, and then lowered to your lips.

 

He kissed you.

 

A small “eep!” left your mouth, and as you pulled away, Daddy had the audacity to snake his arms around your waist and tug you back in.

 

“D-D-Daddy…!”

 

Daddy was shameless. Daddy didn’t care. Daddy wasn’t the least bit embarrassed.

 

Not when he kissed you again, the lightest tease of lips on lips.

 

Not when he chuckled in your ear, hot breath and warm vanilla everywhere.

 

Not when he smirked a bit at you, and pretending as if nothing had even happened, turned back around so that you could finish rinsing the shampoo bubbles out of his hair.

 

You gulped nervously. You gripped the shower head with a tight fist, slowly regaining your senses (though you could never completely reclaim them when Daddy was around), and diligently did your best to finish washing Daddy’s hair.

 

Body feeling a bit too hot, you applied conditioner and then…

 

Your eyes trailed from the nape of Daddy’s neck, traveling down him spine…

 

…Should you?

 

…Or would you be annoying Daddy?

 

Carefully, hesitantly, you wrapped your arms around Daddy. Pulled yourself right up to the strong expanse of his back so that your chest was pressed against him. You leaned your cheek in between the planes of his shoulder blades and sighed contentedly, eyes fluttering shut.

 

The water was still running, but you couldn’t care one bit.

 

You felt Daddy freeze for a second at your sudden bravery, and then he softened, smiling to himself. He laced your tiny hands into his huge ones, let you rest against him in just the way that not only you needed to, but he needed you to. He needed you to need him.

 

And it was the same for you, too.

 

The two of you breathed in time with one another, soft inhales and exhales, puffs of warm steam floating up to the ceiling lights of the bathroom. It wasn’t anything much—nothing overly extravagant, nothing fancy nor lavish, but it was enough.

 

It was more than enough.

 

Just being with Daddy made you the happiest kitten in the whole wide world. This, you knew.

 

Moving slowly as to not wake you up from your dreamy state, Taehyung pulled your arms off of him, turned around.

 

Your eyes widened. Did Daddy not want you to—

 

In a matter of minutes, Daddy had manipulated himself to face you, and after seeing his gesture—a finger telling you to turn around—it was now his turn to pull you towards him, settling his precious baby girl in between his legs.

 

“Do you like Daddy’s lap?” he whispered.

 

You nodded contentedly. Yes. You loved it very much.

 

Taehyung leaned over to let you hug the shower head, not even caring that you were wasting water. All that mattered to him was that you were comfortable and that you were warm. He knew that you needed something to cuddle with, and if that thing was going to rack him hundreds of dollars in bills, then so be it.

 

Taehyung ran his hands through your hair, petted your head. He watched the rise and fall of your breaths, the slight droop of your lower lip as you settled into the most cozy of subspaces, curled up right in Daddy’s chest.

 

Quietly, he sang.

 

Hummed, really. The luxurious sound, dripping with his deep vocals and reverberating with his thick voice, made the perfect accompaniment to your impromptu naptime. Taehyung hummed softly, letting the echo-y bathroom acoustics take you to a world far, far away. A safe place, for just you and him, where nothing would ever get in between your ways.

 

It wasn’t until that he knew you were fast asleep, did he gently prod you up, reaching to turn off the water. Taehyung set the shower head down. He did his best to get on his feet, but still not wake you.

 

You made a soft noise in your throat, clearly not wanting to move.

 

Taehyung reached down, scooped you up—one hand underneath the backs of your knees, the other upon your back. Taking you out of the bathroom, he let you sit on the bathroom counter as he dried you off, putting on your jammies and toweling your hair. Though you didn’t want to blow dry it, you knew that you had to listen to Daddy, and at this point you were too far gone to protest.

 

“Don’t… wanna…” you mumbled in your seat, and then continued back on your adventure in dreamland.

 

Taehyung just smiled. Blow dried your hair and combed it through with oils, taking care at the ends because he knew that the tangly bits hurt a lot and made you cry. Caring hands applied moisturizer and lotion to your face because he knew that your face would get dry later from steaming so long in the bathtub.

 

And then, when Daddy deemed you to be ready for bed—that’s exactly what he did. Carried you over and tucked you in, settling your mountains of stuffies around you.

 

He was about to turn off your light when he heard a sound.

 

“...Daddy.”

 

Taehyung looked back at the noise, heart pounding.

 

Him.

 

You called for him, even in your dreams.

 

He quietly walked back to you, smoothed away stray strands of hair.

 

Kissed you on the forehead.

 

“Good night, princess. Daddy loves you so, so much. He’ll see you in his dreams, alright?”

 

And it wasn’t until after Taehyung had turned off the light and snuggled in next to you, cradling you against his chest, that he noticed you had the most tiniest, most pleasant smile on your face.