Final

Canadian boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, uh, why is Jaemin here again?" Haechan drained the rest of his coke and shot a glance at the boy, who was playing the spinner for twister and laughing in thorough enjoyment as he watched Renjun, Jeno, Sora, Mark, and Areum struggle to stay on their dots. Mika was sitting on the sofa, looking bemused, her Biology project half-finished in her lap.

"Because there weren't enough guys." Hana replied brightly, refilling his glass. "If I'm gonna host a party, I gotta make sure there's an equal number of guys and girls!"

"What do you mean there aren't enough guys?" Haechan said distractedly, a bout of squealing and laughter erupted from the living room as somebody collapsed. "There were four guys and four girls before he came."

"Oh, you don't count." Hana said with a smile, and Haechan raised his eyebrows at her, feeling himself grin irritably.

"How come Haechan doesn't count?" Mark said, swinging his arm over Haechan's shoulder and puffing, a great big stupid grin on his face as he wrung out his shirt. "Boy, that was tougher than I thought it'd be."

"I'm kidding," Hana laughed, her eyes sparkling as she looked at Mark. "It's because Sora really wanted him to come – and besides, he's not a bad guy."

"I never said he was," Haechan said, pushing Mark away. Jeez, he'd gotten clingy. "It's just weird of him to come."

"Loosen up Haechan." Hana grinned as the rest of them came up to her for more drinks.

"I can help him with that," Mark said mischievously, grabbing Haechan's shoulders and massaging them. Haechan winced as the teen slipped his fingers inside the collar of his shirt, ducking away.

"You're such a ert!" He accused, realizing a second later that a couple of them had raised their eyebrows questioningly.

"I can't help it," Mark whined, "Haechan is just too y. Isn't that right?"

"Oh, yeah," Sora said wisely, breaking the would-have-been awkward moment. "I totally understand."

Jaemin, who had gone to retrieve his cup from the basement, came back up with a deck of cards and slammed them on the table. "Hey guys, let's play dares."

"With cards?" Mika raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I know that game." Mark said, straightening. He looked excited, but Haechan caught a hitch to his voice and narrowed his eyes at the boy, suspicious.

"I'll explain," Jaemin said calmly, waiting for Jeno, who had been grabbing a bag of chips, to join them at the dinner table. "So, we have nine people… right?" He glanced around, his eyes briefly meeting Haechan's, then glanced back down and pulled the cards, out, searching through them. He pulled out two kings, then the numbers two to eight. "These cards will be in the middle." He said, flipping them over and shuffling them, then spreading them a little bit on the table. "Whichever two people get the kings will collaborate to come up with a dare. Then they'll pick two numbers from two to eight,"

"And whichever two people have those numbers will have to do the dare." Mark finished.

"Sounds great." Haechan grinned, eyeing the cards. He loved dares.

"I don't get it." Areum announced. "I'm confused. The two people with those numbers?"

"Okay," Jaemin said patiently. "So, for example, everybody grabs a card."

They all reached for a card – Haechan turned his and, voila, the king.

"Don't show your card unless you have the king." Jaemin said, turning his card for them to see. He had the king too.

Haechan flipped his card out, and Jaemin's lips twitched into a small smile.

"Okay, so the rest of you have numbers. So me and Haechan would then go to the other room and think of a dare and pick two numbers. Let's say that… two and five have to kiss." He offered, glancing at them. "So who's got two and five?"

"Ohh," Areum said loudly, giggling as Jeno raised an eyebrow and turned his card – a five. "I get it now!" Then Mark slammed his card down on the table with a heavy sigh – a two – and everybody burst out laughing. Haechan smiled as Mark shot him a look.

", I always have the worst luck with this game." Mark said sheepishly.

"It was just an example," Jaemin said, grinning widely. "Alright, cards in the middle."

"This is my kind of game." Sora said, her lips as Jaemin set up the cards for them to take again. She grabbed a card, looked at it, then jumped up. "Woo! Who's with me?" She said, flaunting her king at everybody else.

Haechan glanced at his card – a six – and smiled, looking at the ceiling briefly. Damn.

"Not bad," Mika said mildly, showing them her king.

"Oh this is going to be good." Sora cackled. Areum groaned, and looking around, Haechan saw that Renjun looked a little pale.

"Something easy to start off with, please," Jaemin called sweetly, glancing again at his card, but Sora just kept laughing.

"Oh, jeez." Jeno sighed, rubbing his shoulders like he was cold. "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Those two are a bad combination." Hana agreed, though she looked more excited than scared.

The two girls were gone for nearly five minutes before they returned. Haechan sat up, watching them apprehensively as Mika walked past them, to the kitchen counter. Calmly, she tore off a piece of plastic wrap, holding it up for them to see.

Sora leaned one elbow on the table and gave them all smirks. "Two people have to kiss each other through that plastic wrap."

"French kiss," Mika corrected, smiling when they all shot her horrified looks. "With the tongue."

"The numbers," Jeno demanded. "What are the numbers?"

"Uh," Sora glanced at Mika, then turned back to them and shrugged. "Five and six."

"See?!" Mark exclaimed, flipping his card over. A five. "I at this game!"

Everybody laughed, but Haechan could only manage a queasy smile. Noticing, Sora's smirk darkened and she trained her gaze on him.

"Oh, don't tell me…"

"No way," Haechan scoffed, throwing his card in the center of the table. "Why'd you have to pick six?"

Mark's expression suddenly turned into a grin, and Haechan gave him a wary look as Mika came over and hung the plastic wrap between them.

"Oh you're right, I do like this game." Areum said, pleased, as Haechan leaned back in his chair, as far away from the wrap as possible. Glancing at them, he saw that even Hana was grinning.

"Aw, come on Haechan," Mark's eyes sparkled at him. "Easy peasy."

"You –" Haechan flinched as Mark leaned forward and, grabbing his face with both hands, pressed his lips to his.

"French kiss," Mika reminded them as Areum and Sora broke out in squeals of pleasure.

"Damn you," Haechan muttered, flushing as he opened his mouth and felt Mark's warm tongue press against his through the thin plastic. He felt his eyes narrow and he relaxed despite himself, temporarily forgetting that they were being watched as his body involuntarily responded as though it were a normal kiss. Closing his eyes, he leaned forward and heard himself moan.

"Ohmygosh, please stop!" Sora laughed breathily, pulling the plastic wrap away from them. "I'm going to wet my pants! That was so good!"

"Heh, easy peasy." Haechan panted, wiping the back of his mouth as he sat back in his chair and tried to cool his face down. He shot a look at Mark and saw the boy smiling dumbly back, his hands under the table.

"That was intense," Mika agreed in satisfaction, while the rest of them looked a little in shock.

"Cards in the middle." Mark reminded them, tossing his card back onto the table.

"R-Right," Renjun stammered, looking terrified as he returned his card.

 

..........................................

 

Haechan was safe for another eight rounds – in fact, he was king three times, but he didn't ask anything as bad as what Mika and Sora had come up with. Areum and Hana had to share a pizza crust and kiss in the middle, Mika had to eat brownies off Renjun's stomach, and by far the most hilarious one, Jaemin had to give Jeno a . Sora had recorded it, and by the time Haechan re-watched the ten-second dare for the third time he was laughing so hard that his stomach hurt.

"Oh, come on." Jaemin grinned, his ears a little red despite his good acting. Jeno had left the room to get another bag of chips, too embarrassed to face them. "Admit it, my dancing skills were good."

"Yeah, too good." Haechan laughed, wiping a tear from his eye as he grabbed his card for the next round. "I think those hip s were too much for Jeno."

"Watch what you're saying," Jaemin smirked, spinning his card around for them to see. "I've got the king. I'm going to get you guys back…"

They waited until Jeno returned, his bag of cheetos half empty. He picked a card, then swore, and went to get a drink.

"Oh, finally!" Hana said happily, showing them her first king of the evening.

Jaemin's smile faded a little, but he quickly recovered and nodded, heading downstairs with her.

"Hey, I actually haven't been too unlucky." Mark began, grabbing a couple Cheetos and his fingers. "All I had to do was dance with Mika and have Areum take my shirt off."

"That was pretty embarrassing, okay." Areum said indignantly, blushing all over.

"And kiss Haechan," Sora reminded him, closing her eyes in a blissful expression. "Damn, we should have recorded that one! It was so good!"

"We can do it again," Mark offered.

Haechan stood up, scraping his chair backwards and smacking Mark over the head. "Say that again and I'll sack you, stupid!" He snapped, but Mark just chuckled and rubbed his head.

"Wow, I rarely see Haechan this hot-headed over anyone but Hana." Sora commented, smiling wryly as Haechan sat down and glared at her.

"It's just cause I'm tired from taking care of my sister all day." He felt the need to explain, flinching as he felt Mark's hand brush his under the table. Actually his sister had been playing with Timmy all day. And he… well, needless to say…

"We're ready." Jaemin announced as he entered the kitchen again, looking completely delighted. Hana, behind him, grinned with flushed cheeks.

"Oh god," Renjun whimpered, burying his head in his arms miserably. Mika gave him a pitying glance and patted his hair briefly.

"I've been safe the whole time." Haechan bragged, catching Jaemin's eye challengingly. "There's no way it'll be me."

"Hana picked the numbers 3 and 8," Jaemin smiled back.

Mark sighed and handed his card over. "I had a feeling it'd be me." He said resignedly.

Haechan glanced around, waiting for someone to fess up. When nobody reacted, he realized that he hadn't even bothered to look at his card after the two kings had revealed themselves. Glancing at Mark, he took an apprehensive peek at his card and swore.

"That's what you get for saying it won't be you," Areum laughed delightedly, while everybody else sighed in relief.

"So what's the dare?" Haechan said, eyeing Jaemin warily. Of all people… why did it have to come from him?

"It's simple." Jaemin's lips curved mischievously. "One of you has to pull down the other's fly."

Sora raised an eyebrow. "That's it?"

Jaemin feigned an offended look. "What do you mean, that's it? Of course not, they have to use only their mouths!"

Haechan felt his mouth go dry and he patted his cheeks as he felt himself turn hot. He heard the rest of them laugh and saw that even Renjun had a smile on his face. "Are you freaking serious?" He demanded, staring at Jaemin and then at Hana, who avoided his gaze. "That's crazy! What if he gets hard?!"

Mark's expression became a little lost, and he reached for another cheeto.

"You're both guys, why would he get hard?" Mika pointed out, raising her eyebrow suspiciously.

"Gahh… I hate you!" Haechan spun around and gave Jaemin another accusing glare.

Jaemin just shook his head, smiling insufferably. "You made me give Jeno a . Besides, Hana chose the numbers." He reminded him smugly.

"Oh come on, just get on with it." Sora said impatiently, rubbing her hands together. "I want to see some more Mark-Haechan action. They're so hot together."

Areum and Hana promptly turned red at Sora's words.

Seeing no way out of it, Haechan groaned and got off his chair, facing Mark awkwardly.

Mark gave him a quizzical smile. "Er, do you want me to stand up or sit down?" He asked, and Areum squealed.

"I can't take it! The mental image!" She giggled, looking away and peaking back, clasping her hand over .

"Just stay like that," Haechan muttered, getting on his knees in front of Mark and feeling his temple twitch as Areum muffled another squeak. Placing his hands on Mark's thighs, he leaned forward and glanced up at the teen, glaring at Mark's smile. "Hey, aren't you looking a little too happy about this?"

Mark tilted his head, looking confused. "Oh, sorry." He said, his lips twitching like he was trying not to smile.

"Stupid. Don't apologize." Haechan sighed, and leaned his head forward.

"Whoah!" Jaemin laughed, and Haechan frowned as he struggled to find the zipper tab. In order to get a good g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter