Meeting You Again

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Sehun couldn’t help but put a big wide smile as he heard the announcement telling that the train he was riding is approaching the familiar area he grew up, the elite Apgujeong area. Yes, a few things had change, but overall, Seoul looks the same. He looked at his mother sitting in front of him holding one of his hand, while his dad stood beside him. Sehun himself was standing even when there are still seats available on the train. He and his father were too excited to sit. The both of them were looking the view outside with excitement in their eyes, they must’ve missed Korea more than Sehun. There was a moment where Sehun locked his eyes with his mother's. He can see she had tears in her eyes as she smiled and took Sehun’s hand and kissed the top of it. Sehun understood the sentimental feeling his mother was feeling. Yeah, he missed Seoul too.


               “Is Yoona there already?” Sehun heard his father asked his mom. Seohyun nodded at his husband’s question, checking the cellphone she was holding in her free hand.


               “She’s there. She said she got a heart attack every time a train arrived at the station,” Seohyun said, making Sehun and Hwasal laugh. “Ah, I missed her so much, why isn’t this train moving faster than 15 years ago?” she joked, making her husband and son laughed again.


               Sehun’s parents old time friends, Im Yoona and her husband Byun Younggi, had offered picking them up in the airport. But the Oh family refused, saying they wanted to ride the subway for some kind of nostalgic rendezvous, since they have no subways in Bali. The Byun’s was worried they would forget which train they should ride, but Seohyun and Hwasal never forget their way home. It wasn’t that difficult since they just need to transfer once for the blue line from the airport, and they only bring one single luggage each because they still had clothes that the Byunss kept for them since they left their old place. They automatically know where they were going to stay while visiting Korea. Of course Yoona won’t let them stay anywhere else but her place.


               The train stopped not long after, Seohyun can already see Yoona waiting for them with her husband and another one of their best friends, Jung Seungho. She almost ran to the exit of the train, bumping a couple of people who cursed at her, but she didn’t care. She even left her suitcase inside, leaving Sehun and Hwasal to look at each other. Sehun chuckled in defeat as he took his and his mother’s suitcase, following her out the train, with his father right behind him. As soon as he stepped off the train, a warm pair of gloved hands immediately circled his neck, forcing him to bend down.


               “OH MY GOD look at yourself, young man!!!” the sound of the middle aged woman yelling near his ears made Sehun winced a bit. He knew who she was. He didn’t have to think too long to remember that voice from his younger days.


               “Imo!!” Sehun raised his arms and return the hug to the mother of his best friend, Baekhyun, who was like his own mother. She was the one who took care of Sehun whenever he was sick because Sehun’s parents was busy in their gallery most of the time. He didn’t realize how much he missed her until she got her arms around him just like in the old days. “I missed you so much!!”


               “Oh my boy. My, have you grown!” when she finally pulled back from the hug, Sehun can see the tears in her eyes. “You are so handsome! If I didn’t see your mother’s trademark suitcase you’re dragging with you, and if your beautiful eyes didn’t stay as beautiful as they were—“ Yoona gently sooth her thumb over Sehun’s eyelids, “—I wouldn’t have recognize you!”


               Sehun smiled at this. He knew people in his hometown would say this kind of stuff if he ever returned. He was prepared for this. Sehun physical appearance did change a lot. Not that he wasn’t grateful for what he was blessed with already but like any other normal kid, he wanted to be respected. He wanted people to appreciate how he looked like, complimenting him with words and expression. And most of all, Sehun didn’t want to be ashamed of his body when one day he meet Krystal again. So he started his diet plan, along with his regular work out. It was hard at first, following the rules of his own diet plan. But in the end, the result was worth it. Sehun got the figure he always wanted. He never sent any of his latest pictures to Krystal, not when he was already slim. He wanted to surprise her, because the last picture Sehun sent her was on his high school graduation, where he already lost a couple pounds but still had his baby-fat around. Now he’s a healthy 27 years old man with just the right body shape. Not too muscly, but not too skinny. He has a beautiful skin tone, a pale milky-white skin even after being exposed to the sun for too long. The Ohs doesn’t live near the beach, but he went and played there almost every day, and when he wasn’t on the beach he would be practicing traditional dance or painting in the open air. Meeting the sun every day made his skin glowed more, not even a single sun burn was left on those healthy though pale skin. Just the perfect combination for his built. He never had bad memories about his fat self, but being the Sehun he is now is much better and he liked it.


              After the small reunion with the parents (read: being dragged back and forth by Yoona and Younggi, kissing him sloppily on his cheek and hugging him until he felt like his ribs are about to burst out), Sehun finally found the person he’s been looking for. There, a bit far from their parents, stood the most beautiful girl Sehun had ever saw. She had a slim figure with red-blood hair colored and big beautiful eyes, such a perfect creature Sehun wasn’t sure she really was a human.


               “Krystal?” he asked. Without even waiting for an answer, he half-run towards her and held her in a bone crushing hug that startled the young lady. He spun themselves around, making Krystal let out a small yelp. “Krystal!! I can’t believe I finally meet you again!! I missed you so much!”


               “S-Sehun?” Krystal couldn’t find her voice. She had expect a big – fat - drowned in baggy shirt and baggy jeans - Sehun, not a smoking - hot - guy - in – suits - Sehun. It all surprised her, but at the same time it was a relief.


               “You are just as I imagined you would be, so beautiful,” Sehun told her once he put her down, pulling away from the hug. He saw how Krystal’s cheek got a little red from his compliment, and laughed at this.


               “You sure are a lady killer, Mr. Hawaii,” Krystal said to the man in front of her. “Too much living around those pretty ladies in bikinis, huh?”


             Sehun’s smile faltered a bit. “Hawaii? But I’m not from Hawaii. I live in Bali, Krystal.”


               “O-oh?” Krystal tried to cover her surprised expression, stealing a glance at Baekhyun who was glaring at her for making such a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter