R[B] NSN Sabrina

ILARIA - MULTISHOP -ARCHIVE - B&R - 8

I have finished the request, here's the link
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1161014/2
and here are the notes/tips/additional request for/by author:
Notes:
- Great story plot! I had a lot of fun revising and fixing up some mistakes:) I highlighted all the edits I made, there are a few things I didn't highlight since they were really minor. I erased a few extra words, and if there was a sentence that sounded odd, I had highlighted the whole thing:) You have very minor mistakes that could very easily be fixed!
-you have difficulties with past and present tense. I highlighted the proper endings to the words I fixed. I noticed that you write "do not" a lot, you should try saying "don't", it makes the sentence flow sound better!
Another thing is, "Closed" and "Close" are two different words that you mix up often. Close is for when two people have a relationship where they know each other well. Example: my mom and dad are close.
Closed is the opposite of open, and would sound funny when using it for how deep a relationship between people. I hope the highlighting helps!
- you asked me if I could find out why those words(y,, and ert), on my account, they did appear in the story. I'm not sure why they didn't appear on yours :(
p.s. Husky is used for males, females have a smooth, or soft voice
p.s.s Wow, almost 8000 words! That's amazing! My hand would stop functioning if I wrote that much lol, Keep up the great work!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the Plot scenes that you requested, here's what I was able to come up with, I hope they meet your expectations!

Requested plot development:
Eun bi x Kai Scene ideas
Eun bi and Kai get paired up in class as partners and they begin arguing over which topic to do, example: Eun bi wants the topic to be about the history of music, Kai wants to do the history of art. This leads to a flash back over to when they were kids and they would always bicker about whose hobby is better since Kai liked to draw and Eun bi liked music.

They have lunch together and start talking about their likes and dislikes, they argue over what kinds of food are better, -have a flash back to when they would have picnics when they were younger.

Some girl begins to bother Eun bi and Eun bi is helpless, Kai see's what's going on, comes to defend Eun bi when the girl raises her arm to hit Eun bi. - Kai thinks back to when he cried to his mom, begging her to not hit Eun bi.

Eun bi begins to question Kai about why he does bad things (smoking, fighting, etc) which leads to an argument- Eun bi remembers how Kai was sometimes a trouble maker as a kid.

Eun bi x Suho Scene ideas:

Suho takes Eun bi on a date by the lake, then they eat at a restaurant.

Suho asks Eun bi out to a whole day with him, they go to an amusement park and Eun bi sees the fun side to Suho, making her fall deeper for him.

Eun bi see's Suho help a stray puppy/kitty, then she asks if they can keep it, he says yes and then they have it as a symbol of their relationship.

They go to an arcade together and have fun, Eun bi feels free spirited since she hasn't gone out and had that much fun with anyone before. Suho takes her to a photo booth and take pictures together as a remembrance of their date.