JunNa

Twice and their crushes ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A day before the SMA’s~

Rehearsals for the SMA’s were divided into groups, depending on the performance schedule. Since they were one of the last ones to perform on the day itself, their dry run was still hours away. That left the girls having free time to them-selves, running around the place like it was their own. It wouldn’t be a problem if they were there by themselves, but the chances of running into other people, especially ones they don’t know, is inevitable. It would be embarrassing, to say the least, having one of the top girl groups acting so unladylike. The thought gave their managers more reason to keep them away from the crowd, meaning they would be confined inside their waiting room until it was their turn

Sana hated being bored. It was a pain to be ordered to sit still and her feet was itching to walk around. She took a look about to observe her surroundings and was delighted with the mundane atmosphere in the air. Their managers were busy with their phones and the girls were sleeping or being equally bored as her. Quietly tapping her finger, she deliberates on whether to stay put or give in to her overzealous nature. The latter being too much to resist, Sana slowly makes her way out of their waiting area, almost tiptoeing until she’s out of sight from their staff. She took a deep breath of relief and continues to walk, enjoying the short time she has before she needs to goes back.  She decided to look for a restroom, thinking it as an excuse in case anyone looks for her.

As she searches for the sign, she passes a couple of empty rooms. Her attention was caught by someone’s back. Curiosity is never really a good trait for Sana. Prying into things rarely does her any good, but she went in anyway. The guy turned to his side and Sana caught sight of his face under his cap. It was Exo’s Suho.

It was then that she noticed his shallow and labored breathing. His eyes closed shut, creases forming on his forehead. He was basically having one of those panic attack episodes. She quietly walked nearer him, slightly closing the door behind her so that other people wouldn’t see. Her heart felt heavy at the sight. She wanted to help him.

“Suho sunbae?” She spoke as gently as she could. His eyes opened and widened at the sight of her, the crease on his forehead deepen.

“What.. are.. you doing.. here?” He frowned at her, obviously not happy at her presence.

“I’m sorry, I passed by and I—Do you want me to get your manager?  Or one of your members? I’ll go and look for them quickly.” She instantly felt bad walking in on him in his present state and was moving towards the door when his hand grabbed hers.

“Sana.. stay.” He struggles to get the words out in between his breathes.

Sana saw the anxiety register in his eyes and it made her grip on his hands tighter.

“Okay, I won’t go anywhere sunbae.” She took one of the water bottles on the table and made him drink it in which he obediently did.

“Junmyeon sunbae, you’ll need to breathe slowly. Just follow what I do, okay?  Take in a deep breath and hold it in. That’s good. Count to 5 while you exhale through your mouth. You’re doing really good sunbae.”  Sana continued to help him calm down as she traces small circles on his palm with her thumb. She smiles when she sees him purse his lips as he exhale, his breathing back to normal and the sweat on his forehead dried up.

“Are you okay now?” She asks, now with her usual perky tone.

He gave her a smile, the kind that melts all your problems away or the kind that solves world hunger. For Sana, it was the kind that makes her heart go wild. 

‘Oh dear, this is bad. This is really, really bad.’ Her mind went blank as she averts her focus to her hands, which made her go red. She stops from hanging open when she realizes that her hand was still in his.  She was pretty sure he became aware of the situation.

Becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter