TaeNa

Twice and their crushes ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Sana was tired and sleepy. It was their 3rd week of promotion for Cheer Up and they were at the waiting room for Music Core. She was extra sleepy today since she stayed up late last night memorizing her script. She was assigned to be one of the special MCs today together with BTS’ Jungkook. She was dozing off when she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was her manager. “Sana, we need to go to the next room so you can rehearse with Jungkook-ssi.” She stood and perked herself up before following her manager to the empty waiting room next to theirs. When they got there, her fellow special MC was already seated at the couch. He stood up and greeted them both happily. Both their groups knew each other fairly well since they were always present at almost all the major award shows the previous year. Sana sat at the couch opposite to his and they ran through the script a few times. Her manager received a call and excused herself to go outside leaving both of them in the room. Well, they weren’t alone that long because a few minutes later the door opened and some of Jungkook’s members came in. J-Hope came in first. “Kookie! Here you are! We were looking for you! Oh. Hi Sana. Totally did not know you’ll be here! Ha-ha-ha.” She said hello and smiled at J-Hope who was laughing mischievously while he took a seat beside Jungkook. Jimin who came in after him lingered near the door. “Someone really really reallyyyy wanted to see you, Kookie!” He turned and went behind the door to drag their other member who was hiding. Sana’s heart skipped a beat when she caught a glimpse of the red hair. It was Taehyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter