ChanYeon

Twice and their crushes ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I don’t want to! I look ugly right now.” Nayeon whined on the other line. Chanyeol is on the phone, talking with her for a while now when he asked if they could face time, suddenly having the urge of wanting to see her.

“That’s not possible. C’mon, you go to the airport full of fans and reporters and film stuff with your bare face but you don’t want to show it to me?” He continued to persuade her.

Lately, pestering Nayeon has become some kind of hobby for him. She was so easy to tease and gets too adorable for words when bullied. When they first met and he got her number, he wouldn’t have thought that they would get this close. Of course, he’s not the type to just fish girls’ numbers. It was actually a rare event that he did that and his only intention was to be friends since she seems to have an easy-going personality. But the more he talks to her, the more he wants to get close, the more he craves her attention.

“That’s different you pabo.” She said, letting out a soft chuckle.

“You mean to say, you’re more comfortable in front of strangers that you are with me? Ouch, that hurts Nayeon-ah.”

“No. It’s just that I get self-conscious around you sometimes.”

“Why?” He was genuinely curious. This was the first time he heard something like this from her.

“I… don’t know. Oppa, I have to go now. We’ll be heading out for practice.”

“Okay. Just text me later when you get bored.” He told her. Chanyeol heard her softly say ‘Ne~’ before hanging up.

He stared at his phone after the call, thinking about what she said and what it could mean. They talk pretty much every day and this is the closest he’s been with any girl. He thought they were as comfortable as they could get with each other, so he’s a little confused as to why she would ever feel self-conscious around him. This thought bothered him for the rest of the day.

He walked into the kitchen and found Jongin getting yogurt from the fridge.

“Kai-ah. Just the person I need. I have a question.”

“Is it a stupid one?” Jongin asks, squinting his eyes.

“Yah! I’m serious. Sooo.. what does it mean when a girl says she’s self-conscious around you?”

“A girl? Someone said that to you? Well, what do you think hyung?” Chanyeol felt irritated at his question being answered by another question. He lightly hit Jongin’s shoulder. “I wouldn’t be asking you if I knew!”

“You’re so dense hyung, it’s hopeless!” Jongin laughs loudly while walking away, leaving him there, more confused than ever.

 

*

 

Nayeon’s face scrunched when she saw the picture Chanyeol sent just now. It was him together with Jihyo and Rose. ‘Treating them to ice cream! I’m such a good sunbae aren’t I?’ was the caption on the photo. He mentioned to her about the collaboration before the public announcement and for the next few days after that all he could talk about was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter