~6~

Mr Jerk
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

As the days passed, I need to say that things between my personal assistant and me was getting more awkward. We couldn't look straight into each other's eye. We keep avoiding each other. No more joking. No more flirting.  I hate to say it but I miss his other side, his playful side, the jerk. Not the shy little boy. I want my manly personal assistant back. I don't want this kid.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

The knock on the door startled me. I changed my position and smiled when I saw Sehun. But the smile faded away when he didn't bother to look at me. He had been avoiding me for three days straight.

 

When will he stop?

 

I was getting furious. "Mr Park would like to meet you... Well, Mr Park would like to meet the both of us," Sehun said. Still looking somewhere else. Oh great, I thought. Did Mr Park caught Sehun flirting with the other girls again? Why did he flirt with them, not me?! I could feel the flames rising in me. 

 

Wait.

 

Am I getting jealous?

"Let's go, Mr Park's waiting," He said with a serious look. I answered with a simple 'Oh' an went out my office. Once again, Sehun avoided me. 

 

I entered the room and sat opposite Sehun. I wanted to sit beside him, but as always, he'll avoid me. Mr Park cleared his throat and said, "Miss Kim, you have a meeting at Jeonju next week," Jeonju? That's where my real home is located at. He continued, "And Mr Oh will accompany you there,"

I widen my eyes, "But why? Eunmi didn't accompany me before,"

"Well, the rules had changed. You're going with Mr Oh, understood?"

Sehun nodded, but I could see the frustration in his face. I finally agreed but a million thoughts was playing in my mind.

 

It's awkward enough that he's stuck in the same room with me, and now you want us to go on a trip together?! What the hell Mr Park?! I can look after myself! I don't need a bodyguard! Ahhhhhh~

 

I wan't to cry. But I can't let Mr Park see my tears. So I went back to my office where I could sob quietly. I don't give a damn if Sehun heard me crying since he's the main reason.

The day of the meeting, I let him drive since he's a man. Although I don't really trust him, he still manage to convince me by showing his driver license. I looked outside the window during that 2 hour drive to Jeonju. If my real home is really located over there, then wouldn't it be a great chance to know who I really am? To know my real self and my real family?

"Hey, are you okay?" Sehun touched my cheeks.

 

Shoot. Was I crying?

 

"Yeah, yeah," I wiped the tears that were starting to roll down my cheeks. 

"Listen, if it's because I was ignoring you, then I'm sorry,"

​​​​​​His words was supposed to make me better, but I cried harder instead. I cried so hard that Sehun stopped the car.

"Taeyeon, what's bothering you?" He hold my shoulders so that I was facing him. 

Without thinking any further, I hugged him tightly.My face was close to his chest, I could hear his heartbeat. His heart was jumping wildly. 

"Please don't do it again," I begged quitely. "I can't. I just can't. I don't want our relationship to be ruined just because of that stupid incident..."

I thought th

Please log in to read the full chapter