~2~

Mr Jerk
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning! Might be a bit cheeky!

    It's the day! I was nervous, afraid that I will mess things up like always. With the help of my bestfriends, I guess I could say I looked prettier. "Kim Taeyeon, you are one beautiful woman," Hearing Tiffany saying that made me go red. I wasn't used to get praise by anybody else. "I'm thinking that it would be a great night!" I answered confidently. I am ready. I am ready to move on from Jiyong. Speaking of him, we exchanged new phone numbers that day and now we are just normal friends. What's in the past stays in the past. That is my new motto.

   "Make sure you don't eat like a pig! Always remember to look elegant as possible! Don't be shy, or it will make things awkward, do you understand?" Bora was always the love expert among the three of us. No wonder her boyfriend and her are still together! She continued to give me love advises, "Answer his questions confidently, and I'm not trying to make you scared but make sure you don't drink too much or you would end up being in the same bed with him, okay?"  "...O..kay? I guess..." That last one surely made me a bit scared. And NO I'm not a . It's just shocking to do those things with a guy you just met for one night.

  "Taengoo, you should go now. I'll send you the restaurant location. It's a rooftop bar reserved for you two soon-to-be love birds," I followed Tiffany's orders and went there with a taxi.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    

  I arrived at a breathtaking restaurant. I could almost see the whole city of Seoul here. I looked around and saw a man with dark hair sitting alone. He saw me too and gestured me to come sit at the table. He looked too good with his  charming face and  muscular body.

Dugun! Dugun!

  Waitttt... Why is my heart beating so fast? Oh no... Could it be love at first sight? I smiled and introduced myself, " Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Taeyeon. I hope we could have some fun tonight." He replied with a poker face and said, " So you're my date? I was expecting someone ier that has big s and a big . And are you a human paper? You look like you didn't eat for weeks." He stopped for a while and continued, "And did you say have some fun?  Well, I never thought you would be this , missy. But I'm just afraid you would break because of that body of yours,"

  I changed my mind. He wasn't charming and all and he's a jerk. I know I'm very skinny, and it's because of despression. And I AM currently exercising and eat more to be in a healthier shape. And

Please log in to read the full chapter