~3~

Mr Jerk
Please log in to read the full chapter

   It had been days since that horrifying date. I wore my favourite blouse and skirt, put on my makeup and went down stairs to eat breakfast. I surfed through the Internet and suddenly I had the urge to check that jerk on Facebook. What's his name again? Oh Se-what? Is it Oh Sehun or something?

I typed in that 's name and clicked on the picture with a man on it. Yes! I found him! So his name really is Oh Sehun and he lives in Gangnam... Hmm, not that far from here... And.....he is 22?! Damn! He's 5 years younger than me. But he definitely looked older. It's okay if an older woman dates a younger guy, right? I mean like, is that even a problem? 

...

Yah! Why am I thinking about that?! Why am I thinking about him?! I shouldn't care bout' him anymore! He's a jerk, Kim Taeyeon! He insulted you badly, and he doesn't have the right to do so! I slammed my laptop angrily, not caring that it would be broken. Actually, I do care. I.. I don't know what's wrong with my mind today! I took a glance at my watch. 

Shoot! I need to get going now or else I'll be late! I took all my things and rushed out of my apartment.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Your not going to work here anymore?" I asked my personal assistant, Choi Eunmi. "Yup. I'm going to get married soon and I need to move to Canada because of my fiance's job. Tomorrow's my last day," she stopped for a while, "And I also want to give you my wedding invitation!"  "Really? Congrats Eunmi! I'm sure your future husband would be the luckiest man on earth for having such a beautiful and smart wife." 

I wasn't lying. Eunmi was a very pretty woman with a baby face and a slim body. Plus, her IQ is above the average rate. If I was a man, I would definitely marry her. And don't get it the wrong way, I am 100% STRAIGHT.  

Eunmi's voice brought me back to reality, "Aish unnie, don't make me shy. I'm just a normal woman, okay? You're beautiful too. My fiance just arrived so I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I could see how happy she was with her fiance. They were like the perfect couple. Both of them love each other very much. I opened the wedding invitation that was given by Eunmi.

Choi Eunmi

&

Goo Jung Keun

Invitation to The Perfect Couple's Special Day

Maid Of Honor-- Kim Taeyeon

Bridemaids-- Lee Hyeri

                    Jeon Somi

                     Lee Ji Eun

                          Kim Yong Sun

         Best Man-- Lee Jong Suk

      Groomsmen-- Choi Youngjae

                        Lee Minho

                                 Nam Goong Min

                                       Kim Ki Bum                

 

Oh my... I'm the Maid Of Honor?! How? Why? Did Eunmi forgot to tell me that?

The most important thing is... I'm the Maid Of Honor! It means I can help Eunmi with the wedding preparations! Eunmi is so lucky to get married at the age of 25... I'm 27 and I'm still trying to move on from my ex-boyfriend that left months ago. Well, I guess I just need to wait somemore to live in a mansion with a loving husband, with two kids, one girl and one boy and with a pet cat and a pet dog. That's my dream life.

It's starting to get late and I should be getting home by now. As I walked out of the main door, I s

Please log in to read the full chapter