~5~

Mr Jerk
Please log in to read the full chapter

It wasn't a great week. My new personal assistant, Oh ing Sehun (ignore my language) had seriously messed up. Whether he did it on purpose or not, he really made me go through the week with a bad, bad mood.

Monday- Oh ing Sehun spilled a cup of hot coffee on my blouse. And to make it worse, I was wearing a white one and my bra's colour wasn't really helping.

Tuesday- Oh ing Sehun accidentally(?) throw away some important documents that he thought was rubbish. And of course, I made him go to the trash can to find it.

Wednesday- Oh ing Sehun did nothing. He just became himself, a mothering jerk. But still thank God.

Thursday- Oh ing Sehun was caught flirting with some other girls by my boss, Mr Park. And I was scolded for not making sure he wasn't interrupting other's work.

Friday- Oh ing Sehun transformed from my P.A to my bodyguard when he became too overprotective with Chanyeol, my officemate and also my closest guy friend. And after that I have to deal with a kid named Chanyeol that was having a bad mood. And all of that made ME a kid that was having a bad mood. Thankfully, my most trusted people, a.k.a my bestfriends was there to comfort me and was always ready to kick Oh ing Sehun's . ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I looked at my bestfriends with a confused look. The office hours were over, and Tiffany and Bora came to my office to pick me up since I need to borrow my car to the kid named Chanyeol in order to make him happy again. "A what party?" I asked the girls, conforming what they said earlier. "A birthday party! Your birthday is in one week, right?" they said at the same time. I crossed my arms and tapped my toes. Jeez, what were they thinking? Do they expect me to blow some candles and hear everybody sing a birthday song to me? Hell. No. It's like Bora read my mind, "No, it's not like what you think! You don't have to fake a smile and hit a piñata and all." "Then what?" "We'll celebrate at Club NB. We already told the DJs and all, so you don't have to worry about anything," Tiffany stated.

"You guys do know I'm like, 'love' to go to a club to party, and I'm like, 'the best' dancer around, and celebrating my birthday at a club had always been my 'biggest wish', so thanks for the 'great' surprise!" I sounded as sarcastic as I could. "Oh, come on. You need to atleast try to go out and start socializing with people," So I agreed. I went back in my office to take my belonging. Then I realized Sehun was in my office when I was talking to the girls outside of my office... "Were you eavesdropping on us?" "Umm, no. I was tidying up. Definitely not eavesdropping on umm you guys, yeah.." Sehun defended himself.

I squinted my eyes and looked at the nervous kid. "Okay, then. See you tomorrow I suppose," I waved at him and walked away. I smiled, the kid was too cute when he's nervous. I like it. I like him. Though I hated his personality. I slowly giggled as I went to the parking lot to catch up with my bestfriends. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The night before the party, I looked at the busy city of Seoul. My hands were clutching a black almost see through dress. Tiffany and Bora picked it for me. I did question them about the black colour, since black does symbols darkness, and I should be happy on my birthday. I should be filled with happiness, not darkness. And their answer was I looked good with black since my hair was dyed blonde. And dyeing my hair blonde was also their idea. Then I thought about the guest list. Just Chanyeol and his sister, who's also my friend, Eunmi and her fiance that doesn't trust her to go to a club alone. Some of the girls in my office, And also Jiyong. Not sure if I should be happy or sad to see him.

 

Happy, since I got to see my ex that I missed very much.

 

Sad, cause when I see him, I remember our memories together, and I also remember how he cheated on me.

 

I know I should move on, but it isn't as easy as it may seem. I do find it quite funny, since other girls would move on after a major heartbreak, while I keep falling, keep hurting, keep having heartbreaks, while he slowly fades away from my life. It just never stops. It just keeps killing. That feeling... It's torturing me. It's like I accidentally cut my finger. I didn't even know I'll cut my finger, I was clueless. And then, it will leave scars. Sometimes it hurts when the water touches the scars. The water is the memories. The scar is me, my heart, my feeling. It's painful. It's making me weak. Insane.

I let my tears fall. I giggled. Maybe I am insane. A thunder struck a tree. Followed by a heavy rain. Will I be l

Please log in to read the full chapter