The 12 future kings of Qing (Part 2)

As Time gone by

Authours note; I had only realised recently that not all of you may know who I am talking about when it comes to each character so here is a quick run down of every prince in the relation to there kpopselves. 

1st Kris (Wu Yi Fan ex EXO member now works in China mainly acting)

2nd James (Bass player in the royal pirates also known as Ambers older llama brother)

3rd Myungsoo (Infinite L, if you didn't know infinite and f(x) are actually close surprisingly but there are more plans for myungsoo in future watch this space.)

4th TOP (Rapper in big bang, if you question in this is I may start to worry about you hahaha)

5th Jonghyun (Gitaurist in CN blue although amber is more close to the FT island guys)

6th Minhyuk (Drummer in CNBLUE)

7th JaeJin (FT island bass player , very close friend of Amber and Key!)

8th Jackson (Got7)

9th Eric (We all should know Eric haha if not google Eric nam)

10th Kevin (Ukiss member and is once again close ot Amber)

11th BamBam (Got7)

12th V (BTS)

 

Chapter 4

After the introductions of many of the princes she was left to the younger gentlement of the group although they were younger only a few appeared younger in age compared to herself. 

A curious looking prince set forward and turned his face to the side to observe the prince, he glanced at each side of her face and scanned her body head to toe. "Hmm, You look different to the other girls that same in before. Are you sure they are your sisters?" He asked cautiously. It made Amber laugh. "I am their good sister, however I am more attoned to spending time with the princes." She then reciprocated the princes movements in observing him. "Were you the small warrior from earlier in the courtyard with the princes?" She smiled coyly. "What would you think if I was?" She smirked as the princes appeared deep in thought. The whole room became bemused by the interaction. "If you were then i am glad." He spoke firmly. "You are glad?" Amber was more than amused by his commentary now she was curious. "If you were in the competition, none of us would stand a chance. You are even better than James before his accident." There was a silent hiss among the princes but no one spoke a word. "Well you would be glad to know it ws mysefl in the courtyard. I believe your mothers throughly enjoyed the performance. You are the..." 

"I am the 12th prince V, it is a pleasure. I didn't have anyone look into what you may or may not like, I just brought something I like that you might enjoy." He shuffled to the corner of the room and pick up a large mahogany box with a gold clasp. He placed i softly infront of Amber and popped the clasp open. "I made it myself, Its a paper boat." He gentle pulled the boat out. It had an array of colours and was beautifully decorated. "I hope you like it." He handed it over. "Did you brign any other paper boats?" She asked grasping the boat gently and inpsecting the workman ship. "Yes, I have many. I brought some for the little kids as well. I had some for the other princesses but princess sunny said they were childish. So I didn't give them out. But this si my best one." He spoke with enthusiasium and joy. "Well I think it is a wonderful gift, maybe his majesty and the great emperoir will let us race them on the small stream near the bath houses. "I know a few princesses who will really love these boats." The excitement was clear in his eyes. 

"Father?" The emperior nodded to the pair. "Brilliant!We can..." Amber waved her arms slightly. "before we plan ahead why don't the other princes introduce themselves." He nodded and returned to his previous spot between the first and second prince in which his hair was ruffled greatly. "Yo! I am Prince Wang Jack Son!" He was full of power and confidence. "you can call me oppa." He spoke. Amber stared him down. "Royalty should act with grace and poise, maybe you should have some more refraine in your introduction." The words sounded bitter but to anyone who knew Amber it was all in jest. "Ya! You can't speak to him like that. He is a prince." This caused Amber to laugh light heartedly. "It was only in jest, Prince?" She looked at a rather skinny boy who looked about 14 in age and was probably only up to her waste in height. "I am Prince BamBam, Hyung lets not give her the present. We can eat them ourselves." He stated holding onto Prince jacksons sleeve. Before the emperior could even step in james had already slapped the back of each of their heads causing the other Princes to snigger. "Give her you gifts and be poliet." 

Begrudignly the boys handing over to incased boxes or Rice cakes and lemon cakes. "We heard you had a small sweet tooth. Our mothers made these together fro you as a gift of welcome, they hope you'll look upon us kindly." Jackson nodded and pulled BamBam back to place with him. "I am Jaejin, the 7th prince. I hope you won't take distane in the fact I shall not be competing. I have 2 wives currently and I don't think you would appricate being one of many. However one of my wives is the daughter of a japanese Warlord, she can create the best handmade unclothes and armour. These are my gifts to you." He slowly opened the boxing and beautiful silk warrior dress laid within the first box. The second lidded box held strong but light arm befitting a person of a smaller from like Amber. "She has come with me and I believe she very much would love to meet another female warrior like yourself." Amber was in awed at the clothing and amour. "They are both beautiful and must have taken weeks to create I cannot except such a great gift." She gently the metal plate. "You must, my wife would be greatly offended if you did not, she would spend ours recasting because she would think she has made an error. Please maybe you could use it to win your own hand." He smiled knowingly and closed the boxes. 

The 7th Prince looked at his father and then the horizon. "I believe it is about time you meet the last and final Prince, He had to travel much further than the rest of my kin to get here. King Lee If you would be so kind to open the palace gates for a few shorrt moments. I am sure he will be riding in soon." Jaejin stood bowed polietly and went back to his position. "Open the palace gates!" The king called out and serveral servants went into position to open the gates wide. As the gates open the last of teh sunset flowed into the pavillon, the gush of wind blowing Ambers hair and the sun gently kissing her skin. The time slowly tick by as the waited on the appearance of the final prince. Just as the last on the sulight was about to die a figure rode on a pure black steed. A splatter of blood was across his face and a long fringe hung overshadowing his eyes. "Hyung!" The younger princes shouted running out of the pavillon to their older brother. On the back of his horse was two boars with cut throats. He slide down gracefully and walked towards the king and emperior like something out of a fairytale. He placed the boars at the two leaders feet and bowed. "I bring an offering for your great feast in honour of the competition." 

As he bowed Amber noticed the blood across his face was not the only bloodshed among his persons. Stains of others blood and cuts within the fabric of his clothing proved he was harmed too. "Father, lt me tend to the princes wounds. I believe he has a large gushing wound on his chest." Amber quickly signaled to one of the handmaidens to gather her medical box. "There is no need, this is but a small scratch to me." He ripped some fabric from his tunic and began to wrap some of his wounds. "You are in a country you do not regularly visit, you are more prone to infection. Please allow me to look at them at least." There was a deep sigh. "Fine, within moments he and stripped himself of his shirt tunic.causing many of the women in caught to giggle. "You are getting shirtless already my son and you have just met this girl." The emperior gave his son a bemused look. "This silly handmaiden is obviously concerned, she is pestering and I would rather have the girl however stupid her insisting maybe treat it than argue. Father, you majesty. When will the princess be arriving. I was told I had to meet her upon arrival. I even brought a gift." With the Princes speech the princes stiffled their laughs. 

Amber turned to the Prince with a stern look. "You have met the princess, you so gracefully "even brought a gift" for, I believe you just referred to her as a silly handmadien, whos insistancy to look after her guest was just referred to as stupidity. Also your arm wound had scorpion venom within it. Where you fighting with mongowlians before your travels here?" The pointed and stern look cause the Prince to gulp very clearly. "I apologise for my speech, I don't have many interactions with women. So I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the clothing. The scorpion poison will not killed me. I have suffered muh worse poisons. And my greetings. I believe I should make them." He leant down on one knee and pulled a deep red velvet box from his tunic pants pocket. "I offer my greetings to you princess, I am the fourth prince Top, I rule over the northern regions of Qing protecting from mongowlian invasion. This is a gift for you. It is the dagger of the late mongowlian Queen, I used this dagger to killer her when we took thhe southern most part of mongowlia in our last fight she fronted. And this is a vile and nightshade poisons it can only be obtained from my regions of country, it's smell is beautiful but its touch is deadly. It reminded me of the stories I heard on the korean Princess Amber."

 

"They are lovely, however you best hope my touch isn't deadly when I check your wounds." She smirked.