The 12 future kings of Qing Part 1

As Time gone by

This is a teaser more to come. 

 

Authours note: 

These are a mixture of idols, some may be in the same company other may not. I thought it would be more interesting to add outside SM characters to the mix and possible make more love lines. 

onto the stroy.

 

Chapter 3

Amber stay bowing on the pavalion whilst the king laughed with the Emperor over how well planned he was. "Well now the business talk is over let me introduce my sons."  The Emperor waved to the 12 young men all sat rigidly. "They may not all have the ability you have but combined they are not a force to mess with." Amber laughed. "Emperor, putting them down will only lessen their wills, I am sure they are more than skilled. They just do not show off as much as I. I heard the first lesson you teach your children is humility." The Emperor smiled at her kind words. "You seem to have enough humility yourself princess, I am the 3rd Prince Myungsoo." He bowed polietly. "I have brough a gift for you. "I heard you are quiet skilled in martial arts and your brother Yuta has trained in Japan. I have brought you the fallen stars of the japanese western temple. Some of the most unique weaponary ever made. I hoped you would like it." Amber couldn't deny the princes was handsome and had a knack for gifts but she questioned how he was able to find out what her preference in gifts was.

"I am the fifth prince." A tall musclar man bowed towards her. "Jonghyun." He bowed slightly. " I am his better looking brother Minhyuk. I am the sixth prince." He bowed. "You have a lovely singing voice Princess, maybe me and Jonghyun hyung could play for you some time. Also ours is a joint gift. We heard you can play a gayageum, we brought some oinment to soft your fingers after playing, however it may also be useful after you partice your marital arts." "Thank you, you are all too kind to give me such fine gifts." Amber spoke softly. As the princes continued Hyun Joon couldn't help but feel a pang of jealously towards the closes the princes made with Amber. He took small step forwards everytime a Prince moved forward.

"Hello, we are the 9th and 11 prince" A well refined prince spoke. "I am Kevin and he is Eric." A cutesy prince stated smiling at Amber. "Lovely to meet you." Amber spoke softly. "We brought some books, adventure stories of a brave female warrior, we thought you might enjoy the fantasy. But we see these stories could be quiet a reality." Eric spoke bowing whilst handing over the books. Hyun Joon didn't appricate this prince getting even closer to Amber than the rest of the princes. Her eyes glitter with the entusisum of a female warrior. Before Amber was able to take the book, Hyun Joon reached out to take the book from Erics out streched hand. "I will leave this by your bedside Princess so you may read it before bed." Hyun joon grasped the book tightly and gave the Prince a pointed look. 

A prince dressed in fine white robes, the tallest of all the princes stepped forward. "Do you just let any man into your bed chambers?" He paused "Princess?" Ambers gaze harden. "No I do not, but this is the captin of the princesses guard and my most trusted oppa. I trust him more than even some of my brothers. If you have an issue with my trust in our guards or friends of this royal family take it up with our king not me." Her voice was hard and rough. Her gaze sharpened "Prince?" Asking his name. "Forgive me, I am the first prince Kris. I don't have a gift for you. But it is a pleasure." He bowed slightly whih Amber begrudingly returned. "I am sure it is your pleasure, not sure I can agree it is mine." Amber spoke astutely turning to the next prince. He was as handsome and as tall, he had kind eyes but callous hands. "Forgive my brothers rudeness, he isn't trained in the arts of niceities. I am the second prince James. I have not brought a gift more a person I would love for you to met. An assasin, trained in the arts of poison. He agreed to teach you. I thought that maybe more to your taste than the makeup and jewels I have gifted your sisters. However the hairpin of yours is quiet unique. May I? " He requested to look at it. 

Amber was taken back by his request and suddenly felt protective over the hairpin. " It was a gift, I don't want to break it." Amber stated. "Do not worry, I am one of the more gentle princes. I am just intranced by its beauty." Amber hesistated before sliding the pin out of her hair. "Please be careful." She whispered handing it over. "This is not silver. I am surprised. White gold why would someone gift you with the most precious element we have , he must have been very rich or a royal." James stated inspecting the pin. "I never said a man gifted me the pin." Amber said trying to keep the secrets of the pin. "Why would a women give you such a pin, this pin has so much symbolism of love why would you suggest a women gifted it to you. So Princess who is the man that holds your heart?" He spoke softly but his words were strong it caused the whole room to take an intake of breath. "A man I can no longer see, no longer love. That pin is very old and I have had it for such a long time the gifter does not matter no more." Her gaze fell knowing she was hurting the only man she loved as he listen to her protests of not loving anyone. 

Hyun Joon spoke up. "Forgive me Prince, I can explain the Pin to you." He stepped forward. "When my mother died, she gave me the pin and told me to give it to the most precious person to me. At the time I was only a child but the Princess was there when I was in need most she distracted me from my heartache and made me release there is more to life than grief and lost. I gifted it to her on her 12th birthday without understanding the true symbolism. I am the guard closes to Amber. I can promise no man is close to the Princess like that." Each word burned in his mouth. He nodded before stepping back. Prince james smiled like he had gain the most important information on they. "Forgive me Princess for the interigation. If I had known a betrothed man had gifted it to you. I would have understood perfectly." He sat back down and handed the pin back.Amber sighed nodding back into her resting position. 

 

End of part one.