Rainbows, Kisses & Magic

The Truth

It is an universal fact that women take spent more time in choosing one dress than men did in while shopping, but Oh Yeon-joo ssi was - as always- a special case. There really was no other way for Chul to describe it rather this way. Doctor Oh, had been going through, shuffling between the nine dresses that had been presented to her, for the past 27- now 28- minutes. Chul thought if he should go and help her out to fasten the process but thought better of it instead comforting her by saying she could choose anything she wants without worries.

It was funny how Oh Yeon-joo looked like she was being asked to choose a punishment instead of chooising a dress.

It's not like Chul was an impatient human being, but after having to wait for two months, he didn't wanted to waste anymore time. He knew if the lady doctor in front of him wouldl tell him everything that he wants to know, without any lies and editing, he would finally have a lead on a totally dead case. After ten years, he woild be one step closer to knowing the "who and why".

He saw the doctor finally picking up a dress and going inside the changing room. It made him sigh in relief. 'Ah! Thank God.'

Just then his cellphone notified a message. It was So-hee, telling me that I have got conned by that Oh Yeon-joo. That I shouldnt have believed her sweet words and let her go so easily. That its my own fault that I can't find her.

'I am with her right now.' I text So-hee.

Not two minutes later, my phone starts ringing. It's my secretary, as expected.

"You found her? How? And when?" She fired before I could even say hello.

"Calm down So-hee ah." I said. "I called the number I had given her. She picked it up and it turns out that she was at the bus stop, near the hospital."

"What was she doing near the hospital?"

"I don't know."

"Did she tell yo anything?"

"No until now. We kinda had something to do in the mall. I will ask her questions later, when we are at a more private place."

"For whatever........"

Before I could hear her fully, I saw Oh Yeon-joo getting out.

Well, nor bad.

"Well, I think this one looks quite good on y.........." I feel a sting on my left cheek before I can complete my sentence. A second later I realise I have been slalpped.

Oh Yeon-joo, the mysterious doctor who saved my life and dissapeared in to the thin air only appearing once again to save me, has just slapped. I looked at her, as comfusion raised in my brains. 'Why the hell did she do that?'

I saw as her facial expression turned from determination to hesitation to panicked. This led me to even more confusion.

"What was that?" It was the only thing I could ask.

"I'm sorry." She squeaked and turned to go away.

I held her back, holding her wrist.

"Why did you do that?" She just kept on looking. "Oh Yeon-joo ssi, you should have a reason for slapping someone."

"I- I......" She just continued being shocked, as if someone had slapped her out of the blue.

"Oh Yeon-joo ssi?" 

But once again, before I was able to figure out what was going on, I felt a pair of lips on mine. And my thoughts actually out. 

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? 

"What?"

I tried to ask her, but once again it seemed Dr Oh was the one who was being kissed out of nowhere.

But before anyone could react, she ran back towards the changing room.

I think I came back when I heard So-hee yelling my name.

"Kang daepyonim, are you there?"

"Hello"

I heard her sigh. "What happened? I thought you got slapped."

"Oh Yeon-joo... She really is something" 

"W- What do you mean? How so?"

I smiled. "It seems like she is saying- I am the craziest in the town."

"Daepyonim, are you okay? What did she do?"

"I'll explain later. I have some important work to do." Saying so, I hung up and proceeded towards the room I saw her run into.

"Oh Yeon-joo ssi?" I called out as I entered the room, only to find it empty.

Wait, what? Isn't this the room. I wondered. 

Yes, of course, it is. And everyone saw her running inside. Thenwhy is she not here? Also, there's no secret exit.

"Daepyonim, is there a problem?" I heard a woman asking, but I closed the door, not listening.

I stood there looking for an explanation to this when my eyes fell on the personal belongings of the said magically disappeared girl.

The ID card clearly said 'Dr. Oh Yeon Joo. 2nd Year Cardio Surgery Resident, Myungsei University Medical Centre and University, Seoul, South Korea.'

I looked at the card for a very long time, 

How is this possible. The police and Hyung have very clearly said that no such hospitals exist anywhere. 

Is everyone right? Is she really a con? But what about how she literally disappeared, like magic? What really is going on in his world? 

With questions b in his mind, Chul grabbed the clothes left behing by the mysterious woman and stepped out of the mall, deciding to definitely get an answer, whether or not Oh Yeon-joo helped him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys, I know, I know. I am so sorry about this update which is hella short and like a million years late but I swear I had a very good reason what with my exams and college applications. I will try my best to keep updating this as quicky as possible so please bear with me and I hope you guys stay till the very end of this fanfic. I have full plans on ending this, I swear so do subscribe to my story. Also thanks for reading, and don't forget to tell me what you guys think of my writing.

Well, that's it for today. I hope you gyys have a good morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night, whatever it is.

Annyeong 💓👏🏼