~Poster: Soosfaerie~

Phone calls (PJM X Reader) ~Book 1~

Hello Lovelies,

As you may have see, I have recently got a poster made for this story, oh my gosh isn't this beautiful! (front cover) 

I would love to thank the lovely soosfaerie .You have been so helpful and kind, so I thank you for that x

So I had placed my form in on a Saturday, filling in what I would like and gave a brief description of the plot line. I have tried to follow the rules to a T (please follow and respect soosfaeries rules). After that, i had put a comment in the section saying I had placed my form and that I was excited to see their amazing work. Soosfaeries had personally messaged me say that they had got the request and would start as soon as possible. Midweek soosfaerie had messaged me saying that some things on the form hadn't been filled the requirements, my fault. Soosfaerie was so kind so nice explaining the problems and asking my opinion on certain topics, which I happily answered. 

Soosfaerie was so kind and I recommend, so if you have a story that's needing an amazing poster or banner please request please go to Soosfaerie!

Rate: 10/10

And again thank you sooooooo much, your works amazing and follows what i had asked. Keep up with the amazing work :)

Link to her graphic shop ~here~

-Admin Meowitspaige