~02.Mine~

Phone calls (PJM X Reader) ~Book 1~

*Last time*...

"Baby, I wouldn't do that" he mouth on the shell of my eye "That hurt me, you should be more careful, we want to have children right? Jagiya"

I shake my head, and sob he sighs "I didn't think I would have to do this" I squeal when a white cloth is brought to my face, for some unknown reason the want for sleep was growing, I sigh and fall limp in his muscular arms.

"Ah Jagiya, you look like a fallen angel in my arms"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

The girl laid helplessly on the bed, her body laden at a weird angle, her wrist strung above her head, her soft legs were tied together, her face was peaceful. Like the orange-haired beauty mentioned, she was, in fact, a fallen angel.

In fact, the orange-haired male sat in front of the bed, his body sat sloppily on the uncomfortable chair a smile graced his lips. He had been sitting there for the longest of time, his smile still stayed and his lovesick eyes glanced over her.

Her eye lash's flicker and Jimin tries to control his squeals, his hands coming to his mouth every time she did something cute, redness stained his porcelain cheeks, and the need to his lips in nerves continues, he yawned and looked at the time 5:47AM he shakes his head and sets himself up, walking to the door, closing is lightly and locking it straight after.

Jimin bounce's down each stair not minding if he woke up Taehyun, Suga or Rap mon, he was happy, he got what he wanted, all of his dreams had come true, his face permanently stuck in a love sick smile, humming a bright full tune.

Upon coming to the kitchen he pondered what he would get his angel, walking to the fridge he opened it and hummed when he saw the lifetime supply of banana milk, he had got that for her, knowing that it was her favourite.

Picking one up he brought it the kitchen table, Jimin had chosen to make a simple piece of toast with Nutella, placing an apple on the side, humming he picked it up, before dancing his way back to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers POV:

My eye flutter open and I groan, I breathe in and stop, my eyes scattering around in the darkened room.

My breathing picks up and I start thrashing around, realising I wasn't in the comforts of my bed, nor was I surrounded by the endless amount of plushies that supported me. I look to my hands which happened to be tied to the bed, my wrists red and angry, my arms were heavy like a dead weight, like m8 if I didn't get arm muscles the size of jungkooks (which aka I haven't seen) then I'm going to cry.

My eyes stop and slowly shift to the opening door, the door squeaks as the person hums a tune, once in his eyes look up from the tray, he smiles showing his pearly white teeth, his eyes lighting up, I pull on my restraints, lifting myself fully, my back against the headboard, tears forming.

"Hello beautiful" he smiles even more. Is he even real?

My eyes follow his every move, closing every now and again clearing the blurriness, he got closer to the bed, I wiggle my way further to the other side, almost looking like a fish out of water, his smirked and scoffed before sitting on the chair, placing the tray on the bedside table, my eyes follow the tray and gulp.

He had made a nice looking piece of toast and had placed my holy grail banana milk on the side, I gulp and look back up to him, he smirked and wiped his bottom lip with his thick tongue, I inhale and look away, he laughs like a small boy and picks up the banana milk up, poking a hole in the green foil, his eye shift to mine, which happen to be staring into his non-existence soul.

"Are you thirsty?" he asks pushing the yellow drink forward, I looked from the drink to his eyes and back again, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the drink but my stomach felt like it had been turned inside out. I turn to face the wall, I hear him growl and slam the drink on the tray I jump and squeal, I hear him get out of the chair and rush to my side, I flinch at the slight contact, his cold hands on my face, his eyes were mixed with anger and regret.

"Baby, I'm sorry to scare you, but your a grown girl use your vocabulary"

I looked into his chocolate eyes, my breath gets stuck in my throat and I nod quickly, looking away after.

He huffs in defeat and backs away standing there looming over my figure "Why is it so hard for you to just open your mouth and speak?" he questions, my eyebrows furrow and anger boils within me, I look at him, hatred burned in my (E/C) coloured eyes.

"Why? Becuase I was happy at home, and YOU stole me, what about my mum and dad, what about MY life" I spit as I wiggle my body around.

I stop wiggling after awhile, my breathing was uneven. I look up at him a smirk on his face.

"WHAT?" I yell, my face burning red with rage.

"I never thought I would hear you speak" he brings his hands to his heart, he giggles as he pounds his hands on his chest "ah beating fast", my eyebrow raises.

His face turns dark h,is marmalade hair covering his eyes, I swallow in fear "so sad the first time I had to hear your voice, you had to yell at me" his voice was deep and sarcastic.

I let out a small choking sound and push myself further into the headboard, if that was even possible, the few steps he took seemed to be intimidating. My thoughts were deciding if he was bipolar or just mental because of my non-existence love.

I curl up into a ball as he sits on the bed, the bed dipping bringing me closer to him, close to the point where I could smell him.

Wood and vanilla.

My eyes stayed on the white bed sheets, his hand slowly ran to my chin, ruffly he bring my head and eyes up, I moan as my neck cracks, my breathing and heart beat speeds up.

"You DO not speak to me like that" I jump my body shaking, he brings my face closer to his, his breathing fans my face, lips close to mine, he looks into my eyes, quietly he mutters "I own you, kitten".

I squeal when his thick lips come upon mine, he was force full. He inhales while I flail around, my legs come to his chest and I attempt to push him, he chuckles in the kiss and I let the tears leave my reddened eyes. His eyes are closed and his hand stay stuck on my chin, my eyes were wide open, my legs seemed to be failing me, I scream his hands move to my bounded ankles, he grabs the ropes and unties them, I stop moving around...confused, why is he realising my legs and how in the name of god is he doing this while his eyes closed and his lips are upon mine.

Once untied I try again, hitting his chest, he opens his eyes. Eyes fogged with lust and longing.

His hand come to my legs and forcefully opens them, I look around the room, his lips leave mine as he starts crawling between my legs, I grunt and bring my thighs together, he chuckles.

"Baby, if you weren't difficult to begin with I would be doing this"

I shake my head, as he climbs on me, my wrists must have been red raw now.

"Please no, stop" I scream, he right on top of me, his eyes scan my arms, face and chest "so beautiful" he his lips and looks right into my eyes.

Time went forever as we look into each other eyes, I jumped when the bedroom door was slammed open both me and Jimin turn, a tiny grey-headed man stood there.

Jimin gets off of me and sits on the edge of the bed, the tiny man looks from Jimin to me, I jump his eyes pierce mine.

"Can you tell your to be quiet, mate if you want to smother her with a pillow?" he gruffly says, scruffing his hair.

My jaw drops, wtf your angry because I woke you up. er try me.

"Shut it Suga, we were doing none of the sorts, we were just....hm...yeah whatever" Jimin stands up, he looks over to me, who wasn't paying attention as I try and fathom this wank stain over by the door.

"Yeah whatever" Suga looks to me again, snarling as he walks back out the door, Jimin huffs and looks to me "Go back to sleep," he gruffly says before walking out the door quietly closing it behind him.

I sat there stunned, so much has happened to me, I found it hard to register.

I just got kidnapped by a god with the hair colour like a ing tide bottle.

I just had my first kiss, which was ruff as .

I'm so confused, I'm scared and I missed pinku pinku.(My soft toy rabbit.)

.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawn and stretch my body, I blink a couple of times and huff. I'm still here...

Looking to my left I see the digital alarm, which flashed the number 4:20PM (A/N:hehe sorry) , my eyes widen, mate I must have been knocked out.

Looking around the room I realise my need for a wee, I look to my wrist and back to the door, I groan and bang my head on the headboard.

I look back to my aggravated wrists, I tug them down my elbow punching my , I groan and mutter in an unknown language.

The chances of me getting out of the bindings are less likely, the only idea I had would be calling Jimin but I didn't want to be anywhere near him or Suga cube, but I thought I was going to pee myself, rolling my eyes I bring in a deep breath.

"Jimin" I scream my voice dry and scratchy, I cough a little to relieve myself.

I hear footsteps run down the hall, the crazy boy opened the door, a smile placed on his face, I cough a little to relieve my anger.

"Can you please untie me I need the toilet" I coldly say, puckering his lips and squinting his eyes, he looks at me, uncertain "oh my god, come on this girl need to wee" I moan.

"Okay kitten, but don't try and escape" I nod my head at a fast pace, he struts over to the bed, kneeling his body looming over mine, he stops and we make eye contact he smiles like a little boy in a candy shop, my eyes widen.

He reaches to my wrists and unties the rope, when my hands were about to fall he grabs both hands, I look, watching his every move, I start sweating when he brings my hand to his lips, his padded mouth kissing directly on the wounds on my wrists, I pull my arms down quickly and hiss at the pain.

He extends his hand for me, I look at it, I know if I didn't take it something drastic would happen, I slowly take his warm and soft hand.

"Cute" he mutters before pulling me up, my legs wobble slightly as he drags me to the bathroom, when in front of the door, he let goes of my hand and turns to me "I'll wait outside the door, okay".

I nod and make my way in, the bathroom smelt clean and was clinically white, making me cringe.

I look at the toilet and thank the gods.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing my business, I stand in front of the wide mirror, I snarl my lip up, my messy curls had deflated and my face looked red and blotchy. After washing my hands, I splash warm water on my face, humming in delight.

I walk over to the bath and sit on the edge, I roll my neck and look at the door, I moaned not wanting to go out there with the annoying orange and ing sugar .

I look at my bare legs, goose bumps that had arisen. I needed to fix that.

But, I didn't care about that, I needed to escape, so stereotypical but I needed to get out, this wasn't my home, nor was I meant to be here.

I look at the window, I nod my head and walk over to the door, I knock on it and cough "Jimin" I whisper. I hear him get off the door, opening it he showed me a toothy grin "Yes Jagiya" he questionS I looked back at the bathroom "um... can i please shower" I ask my voice breaking, he nods and starts skipping down the hall yelling "yes, ill get you a towel and new clothing" I shake my head and lean on the door frame, my eyes floating between the shower and window, making plans in my head.

When Jimin gets back he holds a white fluffy towel in one hand and a jumper and trackie pants in the other "thank you" I gently grab them in fear "don't lock the door" he smiles, I frown and 'tsk' "no I'm locking it" I say forcefully, if I was to have the door unlocked my escape plan could possibly fail "no" his voice came forcefully, my eyebrows relax, if being mad doesn't help, being cute may "Jimin please, I don't feel safe, what if you leave for a bit and Suga comes in" I smile in my head 'damn that was good', he sighs and nods his head, I smile brightly and slam the door hard, locking it after, I let a shaky breath out.

Turning around I throw the clothing on the side, turning the fan on and putting the shower on, turning it up, block some sound out.

I walk over to the window and look around the bathroom once again ' (Y/N) fighting!' i whisper.

I push the window seal up slowly, taking extra caution, once fully open I look side to side, taking note I was in a second story home. On my left, a drain pipe was placed and I thanked Korean Jesus that piping was a thing.

I take a deep breath in, my heart beats ecstatically, I crawl out the window, grabing the piping, not looking down in fear. To relieve myself I count "1...2...3...4..." I whisper taking note I was getting closer "5...6...7..-ah " I scream, my footing ing up. I fall into a little brown wet mess, I groan my knees sore and my wrists aching as they took majority of my weight.

It seemed Korean Jesus wasn't having it today, and it also seemed to be raining, I slowly look up, my mouth opening and closing like a goldfish.

In front of me, a tall, mint haired man with a lollypop in his mouth stood. He wore a bored expression, what made me even more shocked was the fact he was wearing nothing put pizza boxers, white socks and sandals, a newspaper in one hand and the hose in the other.

"My flowers" he barely says, I sit there my underwear wet and the bottom of my white t-shirt was becoming see through and brown.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Jimin yells, I look up at the open window my eyes widen even more if possible, I turn back the man, he wore a smirk "so you're (Y/N)?" he questions, I nod my head no.

I look back up at the window to see Jimins smiling face, I yell and push myself up bumping into commando "WHERES V?" Jimin's voice echoes, I look back at commando, who stands there looking at me,he looks to his 'flowers' and back to Jimin, commando shrugs and smirks.

I keep running, I turn back to face the front, my body aching and my legs and bottom were starting to get cold. My feet sting, the grass leaving stains on my feet, I smile as I get closer to the main path.

"OI CHICHI , GET BACK HERE" I look to my right side, and let an unusual scream out, a blonde hair man came running after me, I push myself, no way in hell was he going to get me, I don't want to go back and i was also made at the fact that he took the piss out of my cute panda .What a hoe.

My breath was running out and I sounded like a ing whistle, I scream when I was picked up by the waist and thrown over the blonde's shoulder, I cry out and hit his back "let me go" I scream, tears blurring my vision "sorry no can do chichi" i scream and shake my legs, my force getting harder as we get closer to the house, greenie, suga cube and tide bottle were standing in front, greenie was smirking as he his lollypop, Suga cube was unamused and tide bottle stood there his arms crossed, anger clear on his face "no" my voice falls and dips out, I let myself flop, crying harder my whole body shaking.

"Thank you V" Jimin mutters, as V places me on the ground, I sit there on my knees, I dare look up, my hands were clenched together, V nods and walk into the line with cube and greenie. Jimin stalks over to me, bending down to my level.

 

"Baby, why won't you understand... your mine...all mine"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~NOT EDITED~

Hope you enjoyed part 2 'Mine' xx

-Meowitspaige