~05. Confused ~ (Last Chapter)

Phone calls (PJM X Reader) ~Book 1~

*Last Time

"Missing girl (Y/N) (L/N) still not found, people sa-" my eyes are glued to the screen the eeriness of the room was deathly, I quickly look over to Jin's who eyes flicker to mine "Does anyone want ice cream?" Jungkook asks, Jin coughs and smiles "yes please" I look over to Jimin who has his eyes on Jin, I pray silently.

*Some time afterwards*

Jin was the last to go, hugging me last. Jin seemed to linger, his cuddle seemed sympathetic, when he went to leave I wanted nothing but to grab onto him for dear life "Bye (Y/N)" I nod and wave.

"See you soon" Jin closed the door after him.

'Yeah see you soon'.

______________

I huff as Jimin's head moves, his mouth opening and closing every now and again small groans are the only noises that had filled the empty room for the last 2 and a half hours. His head was heavy on my chest, his bare upper half rubbing against my side, causing me to find uncomfortable comfort???

I found the smallest things interesting in the time I had been awake.I had taken note of how the sun had risen, leaving a darkened glow in the room, objects like the chair in the corner and the small study desk caused masses of shadows, moving as the sun climbed higher in the sky. I had also counted the number of small moles on Jimin's arms and chest. 7 tiny moles were dotted on his body, his skin almost like a clean strong coffee, strong and milky, warm and welcoming.

I had spent this last hour thinking of the last few days after the dinner, 3 going on 4 days had passed. We had seen nothing of Jin or Hoseok in this time worrying me. I had enjoyed being with innocent people, I had liked the fact that they were comforting and welcoming and I wasn't pushed around unlike here.

These few days had made my heart beat and made my head hurt.

The first day (Monday) Jimin was somewhat distance he had his eyes on next door, every little sound made him jump, I was with him from the time I woke up till it was time to go to bed. I was not to leave his side, if he showered V would come in and play with my hair, which I found weird yet comforting reminding me of when I was a little girl, sitting in front of the fire while mum braided my hair, dad making tea and coffee....well banana milk for me.

Monday came to an end and some of the members sat for dinner. Jimin, V and I had settled with cheesy pizza and soft drink. Not the healthiest but I had felt somewhat better after a day of watching the sun rise and leave, ideas and questions invading my mind.

Did you know Suga cube and Jungcock can sing?This night when sitting in silence, V on his iPad playing a kiddy game and Jimin watching me I had heard their voices, Jungcoc- Jungkook I mean had sung so soulfully and Suga with his oddly y voice had spit fire.

When it was time for bed I was locked up again, I had fallen asleep Jimin watching me, a smile graced his lips. He looked so innocent and so scared?

The next day, the Tuesday was spent watching movies and Jimin had made the attempt of getting closer to me, he would 'accidently' slip his hand on my thigh or 'accidentally' bring an arm around my waist, I would say something but I didn't...cheeky little .

Again Jimin seemed to be scared of the smallest of things, take an example of a car going down the street or the bark of the dog. Evey now and again I would look out the window wondering what Jin and Hoseok were doing.Were they watching a good movie or did they plan on going for a walk, would the fresh breeze hit their faces?

At lunch, it was just me and Jimin we had rice and chicken soup and I had never felt so happy the silence was lovely and I almost forgot I was in the house of my kidnapper/s.

We had a nice lemon cream cake afterwards, and I had gone for a nana nap about 4-ish, for once I wasn't tied on the bed nor was I being watched..it was nice.

I had awakened by the harsh screams of Jimin and Namjoon "they obviously saw it Namjoon" Jimin's voice strained against the thin walls "don't worry about it, next time there over we can do something about it" my eyes widen at that comment and I pray that the two boys didn't come back "but what if?". That question had echoed through my mind through dinner and before bed.

The teary eyes of Jimin had been permitted in my mind when he came through, he looked like a little kid guilty for something so simple. A kid who did not understand the line of want and need.

Wednesday was the day that had my head was hurting and my heart racing , Jimin had seen my want for the fresh breeze and had offered to take me outside. At first, I was shocked and wanted to say no, but the way he smiled had made me melt, I nodded my head slowly.

He untied my hands quickly and started to drag me from the window into the big garden. I felt tears start to spring... it was beautiful. The trees blew in the minimin breeze, the birds made their beautiful song and the sun rained golden light upon my skin warming me up.

I smile and take a deep breath in, everything was beautiful. I didn't realise the effect the house had on me, before being captured I hadn't enjoyed the outside that much. I would find any excuse not to go out there. But after the past week, the need and want for the sun had grown.

I hum and throw my arms in the air in relief, I let out a small giggle as I throw my body on the warm grass.

I hear a small boyish giggle, I open my eyes to see Jimin standing above me, his eyes were shining and he seemed to be glowing. My face had relaxed and my eyes bore on his chocolate ones, we stared at each other for the while, the only sounds that occupied us was the nature.

"You look gorgeous" Jimin states, before coming down to lay next to me. I don't say anything and watch as he rolls over to face me, I let out a big breath feeling in some type of trance.

"Thank you" I whisper unsure turning to look at the clear sky, he hums and lays on his back looking into the sky.

It was quiet for a while and I enjoyed the peacefulness helping to clear my running mind "I use to do this a lot" Jimin mutters, I turn to look to him, his arm shielding the sun from his eyes. "I use to lay outside, thinking of us. What would we be like?Would we be the couple everyone was envious of? Would we get married? and how many kids would we have?" my heart beats fast " I use to have this dream of you sitting on the couch with our son, he would cradle into you while you read you favourite child book.Our son would see me and run over a smile on his face, you would look over to me...so much love in your eyes." Jimin breaths in "I would carry our son to you, you would cradle your stomach our second baby on the way, and you....you were glowing so beautifully...like an angle".

I didn't know what to say, my heart was beating so fast, my head hurt and all I wanted to do was cuddle him. I didn't though, knowing it would be bad, not for him but for me.

I was in a trance no one had ever spoke to me in such passion, so much love. I never was jealous of the girls and their boyfriends, but now I was envious I wanted to know what I was like to get asked out, I wanted to experience cuddles from my other half, I wanted to talk about my future with the boy and cheesily talk about marriage and children. My heart hurt so much, I had never thought about the beauty of being with another person who loves you.

"Ah have I freak you out" He nervously chuckles, I stare into his eyes my eyebrows frowning, I wanted to ask why? when? but words weren't forming. I was in a state of panic.

"Let's go in now" Jimin stands up, he wipes his jeans off afterwards turning to me, he chuckled and outstretched his hand. I slowly reach for it, my eyes lighting.

The day seemed to go quick after the talk, dinner was shoved down, and desert consisted of fresh field strawberries, I had decided to go to bed straight away wanting to have a think. Jimin had followed in tieing my hands, kissing my forehead afterwards. My heart had been in a state of decision all day, I wanted to know why it hurt thinking of home, why did it hurt thinking of never meeting a man who would ravish me like Jimin.

I sat there for what felt like hours, I had heard Namjoon's heavy footing echo through the house and I had heard V and Jungkook play fight.

I huff.

This was weird and I wished mum was here to guide me. I had laid in bed again watching the wall, I hum and crack my neck moving my hands which were starting to tingle, I jump when the bedroom door opens.

My eyes widen, Jimin quietly closes the door behind him "Jimin?" I mutter quietly, he spins around and jumps "oh dear, I thought you were sleeping" his face was twisted with worry, I shake my head.

I look down and cough, his chest was bare showing his beautiful tanned skin, his toned abs and prominent V line made my mouth water, I was boarder line .

"What are you doing here?" I question as I watch him get closer to the bed "couldn't sleep, I feel like something bad is going to happen soon", my eyes soften "what about you?" Jimin sits on the bed, I curl my legs together, distancing myself.

"I was thinking" I huff and nod my head "can I please sleep with you" I struggle to form words, the idea of him being in the same bed as I made me panic.

He doesn't need an answer as he climbs in the bed "as I'm here I'll untie you" he grabs my wrists and unties them before snuggling down the bed.

I roll my wrists wiggling over to one side to further myself from him, he grunts and pulls me over, I squeal and close my eyes "please just for tonight be comfortable with me" I soften at his words, his eyes are closed but I take note of his almost pained face. I relax and get comfortable, his head cradled into my neck, his tangerine strands of hair grazed my neck and cheeks.

"okay" I mutter taking in his warmth, I settle down and close my eyes, I drift into sleep with the sound of our heartbeats beating together and Jimin's luscious smell.

*Present

I look down at the peaceful Jimin, his long eyelashes rest on his pillowy cheeks, being next to this perfect man made me feel like I was apart of the old furniture, I could even level up to his perfection.

I jump when he snuggles further into my chest, a smile resting on his face. My heart pulsated...so beautiful.

I look over to the door, which opens, to my surprise Suga stands there, the white shirt smother his body, and the grey sweat pants hung from his hips, his hair sitting in different angles.

He yawns and looks to my/our form, his rough looking eyes lighten at the sight of a sleeping Jimin, his eyes slowly trail up to my face.

The whole time I had been here I've never been a fan of Suga cube, but at this moment I had gained a weird respect for the elder.

We make eye contact, his eyes soft and buttery. My eyes widen when he nods his head slightly, his mouth shifts to a small smile. Right then and there I had gained respect from and for Yoongi.

He slowly walks over to the bed, I watch his every move. He slowly lifts Jimin off me, placing him on the bed. Jimin moves lightly now cuddling onto a pillow, Yoongi was now close to me "come on" he whispers, I slowly follow him out the room, leaving Jimin to sleep.

I follow Yoongi like a lost puppy, tracing his step. We run down to the empty kitchen "sit down ill make food" I nod my head, I walk to the table, watching Yoongi in the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I question, breaking the silence. I fiddle with my hands, for once, I hadn't yelled at him.

He chuckles "yeah not to bad, better than you. I'm guessing?" he scratches his neck as he grabs mugs from the cupboard.

I hum and watch as he walks over to the table placing bowls of cereal, his coughs and walks back to the kitchen to grab the two mugs, I nod my head thanking him for the food before I start shovelling it down.

He comes back with mugs of coffee, bowing my head slightly, my eyes still on the cereal.

I look up, his stirring his cereal around slowly, I cough and wipe my mouth with my arm "are you okay?" I question, awkwardly.

He hums and lets his spoon fall "I...I just wonder" I quirk my eyebrow up, his words not making any sense.

"what's going to happen, if people find out what's happening here" he rolls his head, taking a sip from the mug afterwards "you...you just make him so happy" he keeps his eyes on the table "I don't know why? he had never spoken to you before, he just saw you sitting by that tree you like, reading the book you read all the time, you had your banana milk with you" he chuckled "you had a massive hat on, it was summer and the sun had fallen on you. You smiled at the words that you read off the page. I can remember it so clearly the way Jimin had stopped dead in his tracks. The little wasn't listening to me." I gulp remember the past summer.

Summers I enjoyed my time sitting by the tree after school reading my favourite 'Eleanor & Park', always putting on a big hat to protect me from the harsh UV rays. The only time I really spent outside were those summer nights.

"I had watched you curiously too, Jimin had kept his eye on you for about 20 minutes whispering how perfect you were. I hadn't seen what was so special about you, you looked really stupid... like that one strange teenager in those movies, the ones that either become overly successful or become creeps or es" I give him a look "when the first word fell out of your mouth the first time I had met you. I knew I was going to hate you..but this morning... I have to say thank you, I know this isn't normal nor is it okay, but seeing Jimin at peace and seeing you not complaining or resisting it, it's nice".

I stay quiet unsure what to say, this man is pouring his emotions in front of me and all I can do I sit there like a vegetable "Thank you" he mutters looking into my eyes.

"Whats for breakfast?" we both jump and look over to Jimin who's rubbing his eyes like a little child, I sit back straightening up, Yoongi smiles and gets up patting Jimin on the chest "cereal, surprise" I chuckle slightly, the air feeling lighter than ever.

Jimin pulls a face and turns to me, his eyes widen at my smiling face, I stop and look at him. I cough and swallow my smiles, drinking down the rest of the bitter coffee.

"Come on go wake the rest ill make coffee" Yoongi mutters walking back into the kitchen, Jimin nods slowly walking up the stairs to wake the others.

________________

Breakfast had been eaten and now everyone was situated in the lounge, Jungkook, Taehyung and surprisingly Yoongi were playing on the x-box, Namjoon was seated back at the single seater, reading a book and I had sat here in silence, watching the boys. Jimin was once again glued to me, this time, I was placed in between his legs, his legs on either side of me, for once I wasn't scared nor was I complaining. Jimin had taken the time to play with my hair, his big hands playing with strands, trying to braid them. I oddly hum enjoying it, I stop myself from melting into his touch.

It was peaceful, for the quickest moment I and Namjoon had made eye contact, his smiled lightly his eyes softening. I jump as Jimin kisses the top of my head, I turn to look to him, we make eye contact.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me" breath get stuck, at this moment I had a feeling if we had met like normal people, I would be in love with him, he had shown me a side of myself that I've never seen before. I had never experienced love from a man who loved me for who I was.

A knock on the door disturbed the silence, everyone looks to it. No one goes to open it, the person knocks again, this time, harder, stronger, this person was powerful.Namjoon huffs and stands up to get it. It seemed to all happen in slow motion.

"Police everyone stay where you are"

I breathe in, this was the calm before the storm.

In slow motion about 6 to 7 policemen storm into the house, the boys stand up in panic, I seem in a state of shock, tears start to pour down my face.

"No, no, NO!" Jimin yells as he grabs his orange locks, I look up to him. I'm so scared.

Jimin and I make eye contact for a split second, his eyes red as tears start to form his eyes. I wanted to grab onto him and never let go, I wanted to tell him it's okay, but I couldn't as he was grabbed by a buff policeman. I stand up.

"NO PLEASE, (Y/N) BABY" Jimin screams the man drags him closer to the door, the other boys are grabbed too, Yoongi thrashes around, Taehyung spits one of the authorities in the face. Namjoon and Jungkook just let go going flopping in the men's arms.

"NO (Y/N) WELL BE TOGETHER, WELL GET MARRIED, WELL HAVE KIDS..." he sobs louder "I LOVE YOU, ILL FIND YOU AGAIN JAGIYA" his forced out the door, he huffs as he bumps into two men, at the door there stands Jin and Hoseok.

Jimin screams as the men push him outside "I ING KNEW IT" Yoongi screams "YOU ERS" he pushes into the policeman going by, he is also pushed out the door, Taehyung stops and looks at the two boys tears form at his eyes 'no' he whispers before leaving.

Jin and Hoseok come to my trembling body, Hoseok grabs me into a big hug, muttering encouraging words. Jin stands behind me patting my back.

Namjoon goes quietly, for a split second we make eye contact, he nods his head saying his goodbyes before leaving.

Jungkook was last, his face was stricken with hatred and guilt "I'm so sorry" his eyes close as a small tear falls on his face, his pushed out the door.

I could still hear Jimin's death-defying screams, I felt numb and lost. I felt like I had died, I had lost my favourite toy as a kid or my favourite pet had died. The sounds of cars pulling away seemed to make me want to run after them.

"(Y/N) come on, let's get you home" Jin pushes my along, I stop dead in my tracks and take one last look at the house. It didn't scare me, in fact, I was going to miss it, I was going to miss the boys and I was most definitely going to miss Jimin.

Yeah, I was definitely going to miss him.

I sob and walk out the door, the door slamming behind me. I was hauled into someone's arms, I hiccup and look up. Tears stat pouring out my eyes.

Mum and Dad....I missed you....

Why did it hurt to be departed from Jimin? Why did it feel like my heart had stopped?

I think I fell in love with my stalker and kidnapper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers,

Omo it's the last instalment of Phone Calls, I'm so sad I actually started crying the other day ;-; I hope I hadn't made you cry with this angsty and cute ending.

Ah, I just want to thank you to all of you all the reader's who's sent us messages and have actually taken the time out of their day to read some of our stories so thank you a tonne.

I know this is the end but there will be 1 or 2 short stories connected to this so please be on the look out for that :)

Very soon I'll be making a mini master list for this series including the chapters and teasers so also be on the look out for that.

Ah, this story has come to a closed so thank you once again, my friends, I'll be writing different stories now, yay.

~NOT EDITED~

-Admin Meowitspaige xx