~03.Wank Stain~

Phone calls (PJM X Reader) ~Book 1~

*Last Time

My breath was running out and I sounded like a ing whistle, I scream when I was picked up by the waist and thrown over the blonde's shoulder, I cry out and hit his back "let me go" I scream, tears blurring my vision "sorry no can do chichi" i scream and shake my legs, my force getting harder as we get closer to the house, greenie, Suga cube and tide bottle were standing in front, greenie was smirking as he his lollypop, Suga cube was unamused and tide bottle stood there his arms crossed, anger clear on his face "no" my voice falls and dips out, I let myself flop, crying harder my whole body shaking.

"Thank you V" Jimin mutters, as V places me on the ground, I sit there on my knees, I dare look up, my hands were clenched together, V nods and walks into the line with cube and greenie. Jimin stalks over to me, bending down to my level.

"Baby, why won't you understand... your mine...all mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers POV:

I sit there on the bed, tied up again. I stare into the empty space, all of my tears seemed to be dried out. I laid there like a corpse as the sun sets, the room darkening.

Time seemed to go by and I shiver as the coolness from outside hits me, my once white t-shirt stuck to my bare legs and the grass stains on my t-shirt and legs must have stained the bed...not that I cared.

I hear the hum of the boys voices as they rush around in the kitchen, a boy yells at the other because of his clumsiness, a glass breaking.

I look over to the door the lights seeped out from the gap under, my stomach growls at the smell of food.

I lay back and close my eyes, the only thing I could do was wonder. When did Jimin start taking an interest in me? Have I ever meet him? How were mum and dad?

So many questions that would be left unanswered. I groan and take a deep breath in 'I would be fine, I just have to keep trying...right?'.

I mutter hopelessly to myself. Unsure.

I jump when I hear footsteps get closer to the room.I look down at the crack on the bottom of the door the light fading as I see someone standing in front, I snarl and close my eyes, pretending to sleep.

I hear him huff before entering the door when the door is fully opened I snuggle further into my arm which was strung up on the headboard, the rope dangled on my forehead, the rope that bounded my wrists were itchy and irritable, the light stinging my eyes and I reframe from hissing.

"Oi! stain, dinners ready" my eyes open wide and I slowly look over to the small man over by the door, I gasp when I'm faced with Suga "ew it's you" I groan and bang my head against the headboard.

"Yes it's me, dinners ready" he sarcastically mutters scratching his head. I roll my eyes and my dry lips "I'm not hungry" I mutter closing my eyes again, snuggling into my cold arm.

"Sorry but you are, on Jimin's orders he wants you to have dinner with us" my eyes open again and I 'lift' myself up looking over to him.

I twitch my head to one side, my eye pierces his form "No thank you, I don't think I could eat being with a boy who took me from home nor could I eat with his fellow companions. An old man who goes commando, alphabet boy or a suga cube who's got small man syndrome" I sarcastically say my head turning to the other side as I let out a forced smile.

I hear him growl " it" before charging towards me, I scream as he body slams me, his legs on either side of my body, my eyes widen.

"Stay still lill er unless you want to be cut" I squeal as he brings a knife out, I close my eyes as I stay still, my body sinking further into the bed, my breathing was heavy.

I scream and open my eyes as I'm thrown over his shoulders, my legs and wrists still tied together "let me go you nob" I scream as my arms pound his back I hear him chuckle as he runs down the hallway and down the stairs, my body being thrown all over the place, if I had a full stomach I would have thrown up by now.

At the last two steps, he decides to jump them. I groan in pain as I'm forced down on his bony shoulder "really?" I question in pain. I hear him hum and walk forward, I gulp in nervousness I can hear laughter and the clinks of forks and knives on plates.

When Suga and I arrive everyone goes quiet, V starts giggling and I growl knowing his most likely laughing because of Suga's way of transportation or my panda knickers, I'm guessing it was the second one.

I hear Jimin let out a forced cough, V going quite afterwards. Suga throws me down on a chair next to Jimin, I keep my head down, I hear commando cough and pat Suga's back as he sits down.

I jump when Jimin pushes his chair out, he comes closer to me and I duck down further , I hear Suga chuckle and my nose scrunches 'i'm not so strong now am I?'

Jimin unties my hands which I sigh at the relief, he bends down near my ear and I sit up straight my eyes diverting to the side of me.

"Sorry baby girl I'm going to have to tie you to the chair, can't have you running away again, can I?"

The ropes are thrown over my body wrapping around my midsection and the chairs back, I shove my arms out, making sure I was able to grab food. I squeal when Jimin ties the rope too hard, my stomach and back leaning straight up against the chairs back. I 'huff' and keep my head down my eyes wander as he sits down, a smirk placed on his face. Cocky and proud like a ing peacock.

It was quiet as plates were shoved on the table, V jumping around serving the boys. By the time V was on my side he giggled like a small school girl, I give him a hateful side glance, his shocked when he see my expression.

I chuckle as he places the last plate down, my eyebrows furrow as I look at the empty seat in front of me, a plate of hot steaming food left untouched "Someones running late" commandos voice strains out, I look over to him my head turning to one side, I 'tsk' "and I care how commando?" I question swiping my messy hair from my face.

"Namjoon" commando sputters, I squint 'so his name is Namjoon' i sit back in the chair my bottom lip falls out and my hair covers my face again.

"Okay, everyone start eating" V claps his hands before he digs in, the others following him, the boys complement his ability, I slowly pick up my fork unsure if I should eat.

I jump when I hear the door open and close, heavy footsteps enter the house, my hand tighten around fork handle. The boys all stop and look over to the kitchen entrance.

"Couldn't you pricks wait?" someone giggles, my head snaps up knowing that voice.

"Maybe you should be quicker getting here" Suga groans and pats the boy's back as he sits down across from me, my breathing seems to become shallow and tears start to form.

The boys laugh and greet each other,I sit there my grasp on the fork handle was deathly, I stare at him.

He looks over to Jimin in hope "Thank you" Jimin mutters, nodding his head, the boy smiles looking like he just won a noble prize. He just got recognised by his hyung,

He slowly looks over to me, his smile drops, while my body shakes.

"Hello (Y/N)" He gulps.

"Jungkook?" I question, I cough to break my deathly tone.

The boys go quiet looking in between me and Jungkook, we look at each other, tears slide down my face. I grab my fork and heave it up in the air, in one motion I slam the fork into the table, Jungkook jumping.

"You ing wank stain" I hopelessly say my head dropping, tears coming at a heavy pace.

---------------------------

*Flash Back

"Jungkook, why would you want to be my friend ?" I question as I sip on the banana milk that Jungkook brought from the convent store, he laughs and scratches his head, I smile and laugh with him.

"I don't know, you looked lonely and I wanted to see what you looked like smiling, and I wanted to see what your real personality " he mutters as he brings the straw to his lips the chocolate milk flows up the clear plastic.

" I wasn't disappointed, you have a smile and a laugh that's contagious and you're an IRL meme lord" I chock out a laugh, and hit my chest.

We sit in silence "Thank you" I mutter before I continue to drink.

"Ah you old sap enough, I want food lets go get some" he jumps up and grabs my half finished milk and throws it about, I pout and run after him.

It was nice to have an 'older brother' like Jungkook.

----------------

"The ing table" Suga screams, I take no note my body seems to shake. If I wasn't tied to the chair I would have gone over there and strangled his neck with my bare hands.

"(Y/N) please calm down" Jimin says from my side, his hand on my shoulder, I flinch at the contact.

"My ing table" Suga stands up, hands run through his hair, I look over to him, my eyes blinking away the tears, I sit back my hair covering my face "I want to go to bed" I mutter, everyone's quiet, I could feel Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes linger onto my form "take her to bed" Namjoon sighs running a hand through his hair, Jimin looks to him and nods.

I was taken to the room and tied back onto the bed, Jimin sighed at my distressed form before going back to eat his dinner.

------------------

I sat there back in the same place, my mind running "Jungkook" I whisper, before a fresh set of tears fall again.

I try to figure it out, knowing Jungkook had moved here two months ago, was he in the group with these....people?

I sigh and lean my head back on the board, closing my eyes hoping to sleep with all of my misfortunes.

I keep my eyes close when the door opens, hoping that this person doesn't bother me, I hear him tip top to the chair beside the bed.

He sighs and I resist the urge to open my eyes, yet they still stay closed "I'm sorry (Y/N)" I breathe in heavily. Jungkooks apology made my head hurt.

"He saw you and he fell in love" Jungkook leans forward in the chair his head sitting on the bed "He asked, as I was your age if I could help him and I said yes of corse, anything to make my Hyung happy" he breaths in "his had a tough past and you seemed to make him happy" he sniffs in "our friendship was real, I never faked it one bit" he hums before standing up, patting my head afterwards walking out the door.

My eyes open and watch the door, my face was emotionless.

'Confused'...

----------------------

I had been awoken by Blondie the next day and had been hauled downstairs where I sat on the couch, in a new set of clothing. My hands were untied but my legs still stayed bounded. The rice crispy's crackled in my mouth as I swallow them down, not taking note of the stares from a regretful Jungkook, the loving glances from Jimin or the harsh glare from Suga. I didn't plan on apologising for the table, ing him and his shortness.

Namjoon and V or Taehyung sat there watching Powerpuff girls, Taehyung giggling like a little girl now and again, Namjoon looked like he was ready to drink some bleach. Me too fam.

I bring the bowl to my mouth and drown the milk down, milk dripping on the side of my lip, I swipe my tongue across to get rid substance and look around, I snarl and place my bowl on the coffee table "do you have to watch me eat, for s sake" I mutter before I snuggle down on the couch to watch Powerpuff girls.

"Arent you going to apologise?" Suga asked, I slowly turn my head and sigh " I would but, I needed to relieve my anger at the time and the table was there, it's not like the table had children" I swipe my tongue across my lips "" I hear him whisper, I hum.

It was quiet. The boys and myself taking note of the childish show, one of the boys now and again would 'sigh' or 'tsk' and I would roll my eyes now and again, I would also make sure my feet were still alive, as the rope that bounded my legs were tight and seemed to cut circulation off.

The whole group jumps when the door is knocked on, the boys look at each other and my eyes light up in hope 'maybe this could be my ticket back home', I start fidgeting.

"Do not make a sound peach's and don't even think of trying anything silly" Jimin's voice was dark, his eyes were almost black and I fight the urge to screaming, Jungkook runs over to the couch where I sat with Jimin, sitting on the other side of me. Jungkook throws a blanket over my legs hiding my binding. (A/N: hehe)

I let out a little cry as Jimin brings me to his side, Jungkook leaning the other way having no contact.

Taehyung opens the door, the light filling the room. My heart beats fast when two men stand at the door, the blonde haired boy holds a food hamper while the other shorter horse looking boy holds a bottle of wine, both have a smile placed on their face.

"Hello we just moved in next door, we're your new neighbours" Blondie smiles, pushing the hamper into Taehyung's arms, Namjoon comes up behind Taehyun and opens the door wider, the boys look around the room.

"I'm Jin" the blondie shakes hands with Namjoon, before entering "I'm Hoseok or Hobbi" the horse looks one says before bro Namjoon, Taehyun closes the door and places the hamper on the table.

They bow and Taehyung gets them to sit on the couch, my eyes widen and I wish I could blurt out things but I didn't want to get Jimin mad, I didn't want to go through that, the other boys would also make out I'm crazy. 4 against 1.

"I'm Taehyung" he smiles, and waves like an innocent kid "I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you" the two boys nod their head and smile "I'm Suga, what's up" Suga's voice made my roll my eyes "I'm Jungkook" Jungkook smiles and bows his head slightly "I'm Jimin" Jimin waves and chuckles.

Hoseok's and Jin's eyes land to me, I gulp and open my mouth "Ah that (Y/N) my girlfriend" Jimin rushes in, I cough and hit his side, that wank stain, the boys 'ah' and smile brightly, I smile unsurely.

"Nice to meet you all," Jin says the boys hum and carry on talking. I dip in and out of their conversation, my mind is where Jimin's hand is. On my Left knee, his thick hands grabbed tightly. My eyes dart to Jungkooks, he was looking at me, his face blank and expressionless.

I raise an eyebrow, we looked at each other for a while. I was the first one to break eye contact when Jin asked me a question "hum?" I question my eyes widening "do you have a job?" Jin asks the boys looks at me "um..no I'm in school" I scratch my head, Hoseok laughs, we all look over to him "what" I question my voice small "no, it's just... does Jimin have a Lolita or baby girl complex or something?" I chock on my spit, where did that come from.

"WHAT" majority of the room screams "hehe, I mean his older and she's younger....i...i...i don't know" Hoseok screams and covers his face with embarrassment.

I look to my side, a smug Jimin sat there and I fought the urge to strangle him with my bare hands "She's a college student" Jungkook mutters, scratching his head. Jimin and I look over to him, I open my mouth to say something before Suga bumps in "yeah she's in college studying....um... studying" Suga's eyes frown "she's studying to become a teacher" Namjoon expertly says.

I smile unsurely and nod my head "Oh that's adorable, I can totally see you being around small kids" Jin laughs and I bow my head , not knowing what to do.

-------------------------------

The boys must have been here for at least 2 to 3 hours, everyone got on with each other which was nice to see but a number of times I wanted to scream to Jin and Hoseok pleading for help, to save me, to untie me or anything was astronomical.

When the boys left me huffed I looked over to Jimin, who still had that smug smirk on his face "Can I have a drink please?" I ask quietly. Jimin looks over and smiles before walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

Namjoon had gone to his bedroom to play video games, Suga the lazy piece of went back to bed, leaving Jungkook, V, Jimin and I in the living room. V was sprawled out on the couch looking at the roof and Jungkook sat beside me looking into space.

When Jimin got back, Jungkook and V had woken from their dreamy state. Jimin handed me Banana milk which I took scoffing.

"Once you drink that I'm taking you back into the bedroom" Jimin mutters after sitting on the couch next to me, his head placed heavily on my shoulder, I wanted to push him off and spit in his face but I frown and nod, listening to his commands. I found it weird that he wanted me back in the bedroom even though in an hour or two lunch would come.

"Let her stay in here" Jungkook sighs scrolling on his phone, I look over at him confused "she'll stay in the bedroom" Jimin closed his eyes his voice was menacing "why she's fine here" Jungkook turns off the phone looking up "you don't tell me what to do" Jimin raises his head to look at Jungkook.

The air was thick and heavy.

"seriously" Jungkooks voice was sarcastic my heart lept out of my chest i could feel the heat on my side where Jimin was, leave me as he walked over to Jungkook who was now standing "She's mine, She's not yours I can tell her to stay in the room if I want" Jimin spits out, even though he was shorter then Jungkook he had a big and tall power causing Jungkook to shrink.

Jungkook's shoulder slump as he looks over to me, we make eye contact for a short amount of time, guilt is shown in his chocolatey eyes "fine whatever" Jungkook bumps past Jimin. Running up the stairs Jungkooks steps were heavy and uneven, everyone in the room including me watched him leave.

"Okay.." V strings along I look over to him, he gives me a toothy smile, my eyes widen and I look over to Jimin who stood there still and frozen, he must have noticed my staring, his face softened, smiling he bent down to pick me up "come on i put a movie on in the bedroom" I stay still staring at his face, as we go up the stairs I look behind Jimin to V who sat on the couch facing us, a smile was placed on his face, he chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on, what movie shall you watch?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lovelies,

~ Im sorry for the swearing ;-; ~

PLEASE FOLLOW OUR KPOP BLOG (link:bang-exo.tumblr.com)

NOT EDITED

-Admin Meowitspaige