Chapter III

Sweet Pea ❇Jackbum Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Yugyeom is known as being nothing else but a damn savage.

-----------------------------------------

Jinyoung is awoken out of his magical sleep by a powerful kick, that lands him on the cold hard ground. He's still groggy, when he sees Jackson with a semi outstretched leg and Yugyeom perfectly straight. He blames Jackson in 0.5 seconds. 

"Jackson! I'm going to kill you."

"Ughhh what... Oh. Wait! No Jinyoung! I'm sorry I didn't mean to!"

"Your excuses aren't gonna save you now!"

"I'm hungry."

Leave it up to Yugyeom to 'suddenly' wake up and talk about food during Jackson's attempted murder.

 

 

---------------------------

 

So while Jackson's running for his life. Yugyeom is in the kitchen cooking some ramen.

"JINYOUNG NOOO! I'M SORRY."

Jackson has about 10 seconds to make up his mind, either,

A: Go to mark-hyungs room to get help and most likely still die -cause mark is a lazy -

Or

B: Go to Jaebum-hyungs room to get help. With the possibility of maybe, most probably, getting a full on coughing attack. 

.

.

.

Jackson decided he rather die coughing than by jinyoung's hand.

----------------------------

No knocking, and no acknowledgement, -besides his screams- Jackson gave that he was entering Jaebum's room.

"JAEBUM-HYUNG, HELP ME! I'm-"

Jackson had to do a double take at the scene in front of him. He felt his heart breaking just a little more. And the sensation of the flower vines spreading in his chest just a little more.

Suddenly it was very hard to breathe.

 

 

Jaebum and Youngjae were cuddling.

 

It shouldn't have affected him that much. But Jaebum had never let Jackson sleep with him -no matter how much whining, how much begging or how much pleading.

He felt his chest compressing in. The urge to cough stronger than ever before... But that would need to wait, for Jinyoung was still on the chase.

So he swallowed down the flowers and the urge to cough with all his might, fighting through the fire hot burning sensation it left in his throat.

 

"YOU'RE SO DEAD JACKSON!"

'Screw it'

He decided to take a leap of faith and ran into jaebum's arms...

Yeah right.

He actually ran out of the room -still- screaming all the way to Mark's room and jumped on him.

"MARK-HYUNG! Help me!!! There is a wild Jinyoung after meee~!"

Nothing but loud snores is all that Jackson received in exchange. Jackson peeked at Mark's face under the covers just to find that, what was supposed to be his Savior, was still asleep.

'Really hyung?'

"I GOT YOU NOW JACKSON!"

Jackson prayed for help to whatever saint or nice being was willing to listen and lend a helping hand.

Quickly Jackson got off mark and the bed. Cautiously and slowly  he made his way to the back of the room with his hands raised in self-defense.

"Now now Jinyoung. I think we can talk this out. I-"

Jackson was on the floor in 0.2 seconds with a fuming jinyoung straddling his waist.

"You Bastard!"

Jinyoung was now swinging randomly at Jackson.

"Throwing me off the bed after I consoled you! You- You Prick! How dare you."

Jackson quickly got Jinyoung's hands and put them above his head, so Jinyoung would stop swinging at him.

"Jinyoung! What are you talking about?"

"YOU! You jerk! Kicked ME off the bed."

"No I didn't. I thought you were mad at me for drooling on you. Just- just a bit though."

"If you didn't then who did."

----------------------------------

It was like a light bulb went above both of their heads.

"That little ."

They said simultaneously, causing them

Please log in to read the full chapter