Chapter II

Sweet Pea ❇Jackbum Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Yugyeom found out about Jackson, it only seemed to became harder keeping it a secret from the other members.

Yugyeom promised Jackson not to say a thing to the other members after a very emotional talk with him in private. It was only a matter of time before someone else found out.

The second person to discover Jackson's secret was the eomma of the group jinyoung. It could have been prevented. 

It really could have. If Jackson had just been a little more careful... With locking doors.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Jinyoung knew something was up when Jackson kept making excuses to not go out with everyone after dance practice. Yugyeom's and Jackson's 'discrete' and knowing glances certainly didn't help calm his ease. It just added gasoline to his fire.

 

He knew something was definitely wrong when Jackson rejected having lunch with bambam. Those to always go out to eat meat together -without jinyoung might I add.

 

So when Jackson said no to bambam with a apologetic and regretful smile once he saw the younger one's crestfallen face, he made his move.

"Jackson can I talk to you for a moment."

"Course Jin-"

Jinyoung stared at Jackson who seemed to have froze, eyes locked with something behind him. Confused jinyoung looks behind him just to find jaebum and youngjae holding hands. For whatever reason.

"Are they a couple now?"

Jinyoung didn't mean to say that aloud, but he did . It wasn't until what sounded to be a whimper a dog make's when you take away it's favorite toy came out of Jackson, who wasn't frozen anymore instead he was staring intently at youngjae's and jaebum's intertwined hands with a look of betrayal but mostly sadness. Leaving Jinyoung confused as to why.

 

"Hey Jackson are you okay?"

It was like a switch clicked inside Jackson, for next thing jinyoung knew Jackson was smiling as if he just won the lottery.

"W-who me? Of course Jinyoung! Never better. I just remembered that I have to go buy meat for my... For my.. iguana! ... Iguana, yes! We'll talk next time okay? Gotta blast!"

 

Jinyoung still stood confused and well... confused as Jackson ran out the door wearing two different shoes that weren't even his, while mumbling about different types of meats he's gonna buy for Juan. Who Jinyoung guessed is Jackson's (non-existent) iguana.

 

---------------------------

 

"Jr?"

"Jinyoung."

"Ya! Jinyoung! Why are you staring at the door for? You've been there non- moving for five minutes! I was almost afraid you had stopped breathing too."

 

Snapping out of his daze, Jinyoung turns to find Jaebum who's looking at him quizzically with his dotted eyebrow perched up.

 

"Jaebum- hyung, I'm so confused... Jackson just ran out the door after I tried talking to him, about how he had to buy meat for his iguana named Jin!"

"Ugh.. Jinyoung"

"Or was it Jan?"

"Jinyoung"

"No no wait! It was Juan!"

"Ya! Jinyoung!"

"Yes Jaebummie?"

Jinyoung teased making Jaebum let out a annoyed groan, which caused Jinyoung's smile to grow.

"You do know iguana's are vegetarian right?"

That statement made jinyoung's smile fall, and jaebum to smirk at his newly found annoyance.

"What?"

"Yeah..."

"So... You mean iguana's don't eat meat?"

"That's what vegetarian means Jinyoung-ah"

" That Son of a "

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Jinyoung did not fall asleep on the couch waiting for Jackson. He didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter