13. Love You!

Are you a gangster?

 

 

 

13. Love you!

 

 

Mark were just done with his night shift at the café. When he opened the door and went inside his and Jinyoung’s so called home, all the light was still on. Mark looked at his watch and it shows 1am.

 

 

“It’s Jinyoung still awake? Its already so late and he always sleeps early…” Mark thought and went to the living room and there he saw his boyfriend Jinyoung sleeping at the couch holding a book.

 

 

Mark head closer to Jinyoung and the younger’s cheek. Mark went to take out a blanket, he took the book from the younger’s hand and putt on a blanket over Jinyoung. The elder gave Jinyoung a peck on the forehead and Jinyoung stirred from his sleep. 

 

 

Jinyoung slowly opens his eyes, he sits up and rubbing his eyes, but got stopped by Mark “It’s not good for your eyes…” The elder commented and sat beside the younger

 

 

“What’s the clock?” Jinyoung asked sleepily and Mark chuckled over how cute his boyfriend is when he is sleepy.

 

 

“Its already 1am, why you still reading at the couch so late? You should have go to sleep” Mark asked and Jinyoung just shook his head

 

 

“I wanted to wait for you, you always working at the night and I always at the campus at the morning, I want to see you, eat with you, hug you, cuddle with you and the thing I want the most, kiss you…” Jinyoung said and kissed the elder and Mark kissed Jinyoung back.

 

 

“Have you eaten then?” Mark broke the kiss and asked, but Jinyoung shook his head

 

 

“Like I said, I wanted to eat with you…” Jinyoung said and dragged the elder to kitchen, the younger made the elder sit in front of the kitchen island and there were a lot of food on the island.

 

 

“Wait a little bit, I will just warm up the food…” Jinyoung said and went to warm up the food at the oven. Mark stare at the younger’s back and a though came up on his mind

 

 

“What have I done to deserve a so perfect man like you?” Mark asked himself in his mind

 

 

Jinyoung sudden felt a pair of arm wrapped around his waist and it was Mark who back hugging the younger.

 

 

“I love you…” Mark said and gave the younger a kiss on the nape

 

 

“I love you too…” Jinyoung said and smiled widely

 

 

They ate happily together and after have eaten, went they to the bedroom and cuddle on the bed. Jinyoung is back facing Mark while the elder had his arm wrapped around the younger. Jinyoung is using the elder’s arm as pillow and playing with Mark’s fingers while he tells the elder what had happened with him at campus lately

 

 

“And Jackson is really full of himself, when we won the basketball match, did you know what he said? He said that everyone in the team should thank him for we had won, just because he scored some point doesn’t mean that we should thanks him, he really is a …” Jinyoung said and laughed, but the elder didn’t give the younger any reactions. Jinyoung slowly turning around and find Mark already sleeping.

 

 

“You must be really tiring? You work so hard to earn money for our living, it must be really hard for you, I promise I try to find a part time job too so it won’t be so hard for you. I love you Mark Tuan” Jinyoung said is his mind, he cupped the elder’s face and gave Mark a peck on the lips

 

 

“Goodnight, my Markie-poo” Jinyoung whispered and slept in Mark’s arms

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Mark-hyung wake up…” Jinyoung said near the elder’s ear and nudged him gently, but the elder just turned around don’t want to wake up

 

 

“Mark-hyung wake up, wake up…” Jinyoung said again, but the elder didn’t seem to be waking up. Jinyoung went to the other side of their bed so he is facing Mark’s face, he started to kiss all over the elder’s face, the forehead, eyes, nose, cheek and the lips.

 

 

Mark stirred a little and pulled the younger on the bed and hugged him tightly, the elder opened his eyes end kissed the younger’s plump lips. Jinyoung kissed the elder back and their lips started to move. They both closed their eyes and the younger slide his tongue inside Mark’s mouth and of course the elder happily welcomed it with his own tongue. Jinyoung had his arm wrapped around Mark’s neck and pulled the elder closer while Mark’s were already inside the younger’s shirt. Mark broke the kiss and started to kiss the crook of the younger’s neck, from kisses to start , made Jinyoung let out a loud moan.

 

 

After making love with each other they showered together, Jinyoung are now sitting on the floor back facing the couch while Mark sitting at the couch behind the younger and drying Jinyoung’s hair with a towel.

 

 

“Don’t you have class today?” Mark asked still drying the younger’s hair

 

 

“Nope, I….I….I…” Jinyoung stuttered and it made Mark curious

 

 

“You what?” The elder asked

 

 

“I…shippedtodaysclass…” Jinyoung said in a really fast speed and Mark wonder if he just heard the younger correctly

 

 

“You what? Did you say that you shipped today’s class?” Mark asked with a not so happy tone

 

 

“Yes I shipped today’s class” Jinyoung said in low voice and he can feel that Mark stopped to dry his hair

 

 

“Why? Why you ship your class Jinyoung? You never ship your classes, you never ship any of your classes Jinyoung. Why are you shipping class? You worked so hard to get your scholarship, what if they find out you were shipping class today and cut your scholarship?” Mark asked a lot of questions with a mad tone and Jinyoung let out a big sight before he turned around and sit beside the elder.

 

 

“I already called JB-hyung and made him say that ‘I am sick so I couldn’t go to class’ so they won’t find out, I miss being with you so much, I want to spend some time with you before you go to work.” Jinyoung said and the elder felt sorry for being mad at the younger.

 

 

“Sorry I shouldn’t be mad at you, I missed you too baby…” Mark cupped the younger’s face and said before he gave a peck on Jinyoung’s plump lips.

 

 

“It’s okay, I know that you were just worry about me…” Jinyoung said and kissed the elder again

 

 

“Then let’s enjoy our day before I go to work....” Mark said and Jinyoung nodded his head

 

 

“Go get your jacket, we’re eating outside, it’s on me…” Mark held Jinyoung’s hand and said, the elder was about to stand up, but Jinyoung stopped the elder and pulled Mark back to sit.

 

 

“I don’t want share my boyfriend, I don’t want to let other people stare at my handsome boyfriend and giggle of your cool attitude. Can we just order food and stay at home so only I can look at you, stare at you and be seduced by you? Seduced by a handsome, cute, cool and y man…” Jinyoung said and crawled on the elder’s lap.

 

 

Jinyoung had his hand on the elder’s shoulder while Mark had one of his hand on the younger’s back and another on the younger’s . Jinyoung leaned closer and closer the elder. Mark closed his eyes and a plump wet lips landed on his lips.

 

 

“I love you Park Jinyoung…”

 

 

“And I love you Mark Tuan…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A week just went like that and Mark is now working at the café servings the costumers. “Mark, manager-hyung wants you to go to his office…” one of Mark’s co-worker said and the elder head to manager’s office.

 

 

Mark knocked at the door before he went inn to the office, when he was inside the office he saw a familiar back sitting in front of the manager.

 

 

“Manager-hyung you’re looking for me?” Mark asked

 

 

“Oh, yes, Mark, this is our new employee, that is to say your new co-worker and I want you to train our ‘new member’ of our café…” Manager said and smiled

 

 

The so called ‘new member’ turned around and smiled to the elder, to surprise it was someone Mark already knew from before and are actually very familiar to

 

 

“Hi Mark……”

 

 

“You…”