Chap 2

I'm Married to A Mafia Boss

"He is such a Beauty"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The man scream in pain as I shot him isn his leg. He was tied on the chair as I sit in front of him.

"I ask you again, where did you put the ?" I asked.

The man spit but gladly it missed on me as I dodge. I gave him a glare to the man. 

"No matter what you do I won't tell." The man smirked.

I was about to shoot him again but stopped when my phone rings. I pull out and answer harshly.

"What?!" 

"Hello Jungkook though I hate they way you answer me anyway my men and I found the drugs you've been looking for come to my building." 

The man paled as I smirked darkly. I stood up from seat I waved my hand to signal one of my men come forward.

"Yes sir?" 

"Kill him he is no use." I ordered.

I left the old basement with Hoseok, my most trusted man in the group. Hoseok open the door for me. I went inside and settle down as Hoseok went inside and start the engine. We off to Taehyung's building to get the . 

As we were driving on the lone road where no people pass by, I close my eyes to take a small rest but woke up suddenly when the car brake harshly making me jump forward. Hoseok immediately go outside and yelled the short male.

I can see clearly that Hoseok was yelling at the short male while the small latter keep bowing in apologies. Poor him. 

Suddenly another short male came instantly with a flying kick went straight into Hoseok's face. Well that's kind of amusing. I keep watching what is going on but impatience came into me and I don't want to make Taehyung wait for me.I went outside from the car.

"What is going on?" I asked.

The shorter male look at me and my breath hitched. He was beautiful his lips were pinkish, plump and kissable waiting to get ravish and bruise. His raven hair looks so soft that it make my fingers run through it and caress his scalp. His body was petite and skin was creamy white that makes me bruise and cover with bites and hickeys . His doe eyes was the wonderful part it was mesmerizing to stare at. He is a great definition of Beauty. I stared at him and meet my eyes feeling the spark and snapping in my trance. I WANT HIM! 

I could see he was squirming in my gaze when he look away. I inwardly smirked making this beauty in front of me squirmed. This beauty is going to be mine 

Hoseok stand up still holding his face with a pained expression. He glared at their direction but then his eyes become wide. 

"Yoongi-hyung?"

Oh he knows one of them.

"Oh Hoseok." The shorter male with bleach hair said a bit more blunt.

"Hoseok get back to the car and drive." I ordered in authority 

"Yes sir." He respond  and open the car's door. He and I was about to get inside until I heard a voice.

"Ewww Louis Vuitton?!"


JIMIN'S POV 

All heads turn to the little boy which is my son who had an expression of disgust, and Jin hyung who was holding both kid's hand on each side also had a disgust on his face. Oh brother not this diva. 

"Ugh! I can't believe there are stupid people wearing that disgusting cheap clothes." Jin hyung exclaimed.

Yoongi hyung and I facepalmed. I quickly walked towards them grabbing Junmin and Soyoung's hand from Jin but before that I bowed to that greek god and horse guy and then left. Jin scoffed at them before he followed me.

"See ya ers!" Yoongi yelled before he goes with us.

"Yoongi your bad mouth need to close there's children here." Jin scolded Yoongi who doesn't even care what he says.

"Jimin-ssi, what is ers?" Soyoung asked innocently 

"Eomman what does ers mean?" My baby asked

I gasped and glare at blonde male who smiled at me sheepishly and Jin hyung wanted to strangle him. Oh these poor babies. 


JUNGKOOK'S POV

Hoseok was grumbling and muttering on how his face was throbbing in pain because of that kick. I chuckled softly then my mind began to think that beauty.

Thinking that beauty my lips as I have been wanting to kiss him ravishing his mouth, wanted to blemish his skin marking as my property and hearing my name from his moan as he was writhing underneath me. 

He is such a Beauty.