Chap 6

I'm Married to A Mafia Boss

"Kidnap the Beauty"

 

JIMIN's POV

I was humming a song made by Yoongi as I clean the classroom with the help of the cuties. Even my baby boy was helping him –awww Junmin is helping Kyungsoo picking up the toys.

Jin is also helping me cleaning the mess made by the cuties as for Yoongi .... I blankly staring the idiot hyung who was sleeping on stomach on the floor. Jin hyung the most kindest and polite person I ever met...stomp on Yoongi with his one leg.

"Hey you piece of sheet of paper help us clean here!" Jin growled as he keep stomping Yoongi hyung. Yoongi didn't moved nor groan in pain, just sleeping like a log as Jin keep stomping on him.

"Jin eomma lemme help you waking ahjussi." Kai cheerily said.

Jin hyung smiled at him. "Aww that's so sweet of you Kai-ah."

Jimin and the other kids especially Junmin were curiously watching the tanned boy slowly going near to the pale man. Kai, a mischievous boy he was make a ninja sign on what he watch on t.v and shout "WAKING OLD MAN JUTSU!!!"

Both of his fingers on each of his hands directly to the buttocks of Yoongi. Since Yoongi wear a short that looks thin, he goes "YAAOOOOOUCH!!!"

Yoongi give Kai a teary glare. "You brat what did you do that for?!"

Kai sniffed his fingers and crunched his nose in disgust. He give hyung a disgust look "Ahjussi your smells."

"Of course it smells, It is where your goes out!!! You ing brat it hurts like a big coming outside!!!" Yoongi cursed.

All people inside the room have deadpanned or bland looks. Not knowing what to say after watching Kai's antics. All of them were silence excluded the two people who were either shouting or talking in the background.

Sehun the first one to break the silence. "TaoTao don't be like stupid monkey."

TaoTao mindlessly nod can't process on what happen.

Junmin look at Jin who surprisingly beside the elder. "See, I told you watching Naruto is a bad idea Jin eomma."

Jimin sighs then his eyes widen when he noticed that Yoongi keep cursing at the child. "Yoongi hyung stop saying bad words to the child."

"Or your teeth will disappear ahjussi!" Shouted the children.

Yoongi's right eye twitched.

---- ---- ---- ----

Jimin look at the refrigerator and sighs sadly. He look at his child who was doing his homework.

"Junmin-ah I'm going to a store for groceries."

Junmin hummed as he keep doing his homework.

"Is there anything you want me to buy for you?" Jimin asked as he write a list of things to buy in the store.

"Milk and fruits need them as my snacks." Junmin answered bluntly.

"Anything else like candies?" Jimin asked again.

"Candies are not good for health and teeth so I'll stick with fruits and milk or maybe yogurt." Junmin respond.

"Okay, make sure you close all windows and doors when I left and call Yoongi or Jin if ever I'm gone too long or probably somethings happens around in our area." Jimin remind his son.

Junmin nodded and let his mother see his phone readily beside him. Jimin smiled, kissed his son on forehead and left."

"Omma be careful." Junmin yelled as Jimin was at the door.

"I will." He responded as he left.

--- --- --- ---

There's a long line and Jimin was impatiently waiting. 'Ugh! Why people keep buying so many' Jimin pouted in annoyance as he watched the lady from afar have bought many things which can be in five or six bags.

"Next!" Yelled the counter and voila! the old lady brought ten baskets or trolleys of groceries.

Jimin sighs deeply, this will be a long time.

Meanwhile at home...

Two males and one boy are in the living room watching a drama on tv. Jin sniffled as he wipe his tears with tissue.

"This drama is full of crap all the dramas and s are making me puke." Yoongi muttered watching the drama with bored eyes as he keep munching popcorns in the bowl.

Junmin nodded in agreement. "The woman is stupid she left the man for another because he's more richer and handsome than him. All the efforts of the man to make her happy is worthless for her. This is like Naruto, no matter what he does just to make the pink haired girl happy and to make her like him is nothing but waste while she married to a missing nin name Sasuke who do nothing but search for Power just because of pitiful revenge and Sakura loved him because of his looks. At least Hinata loved Naruto just who he is not what he is nor the looks."

"True kid, people like them are not worth for someone's who loved them truly just because they loved someone because of his looks and sometimes people who only cares for themselves like Sasuke. Instead of making a name for himself and bringing back his family's honor he choose for power and revenge over friendship. I feel sorry for Naruto to have worst people around him. Sakura is a fan girl who join being shinobi because Sasuke is there and willingly to leave her family and betray her nation just for one boy. Naruto is the ing idiot who smile like there was no forever always forgive and the most martyr character." Yoongi stated.

"And that is the flaws of Naruto anime series." Junmin drawled

"I'm not gonna watch that series anymore. It ing hurt my hearts seeing my husband Naruto doing all he can do to bring back Sasuke just to fulfill that damn promise."

Jin glared at the two. "Will you two stop talking about that anime series! My heart broke because my hubby Neji died in there!!!"

(A/n: no this is not a bash guys just stating the flaws in Naruto hahaha, readers who know Naruto and watch it you can comment with debating if you ever disagree. Sorry if I add Naruto just come out from my mind. No offending or insulting words allowed just be civil.)

--- --- --- --- --- ---

Jimin was walking down on the streets carrying a paper bag of groceries. As he walk he accidentally bump someone's chest and almost fall backward down to the floor if not for the strong arms to save him from the hard accident that might send him to hospital. He don't want to left his baby Junmin and his ex-husband ,Hanbin will be force to take custody on him.

Chocolate brown doe eyes met Dark brown eyes.

"We meet again little beauty."

Jimin blushed meeting the greek god again and yelped when he was lifted up making him face on the chest. The body is really a good build when Jimin felt it.

Jungkook reluctantly pulled away from the beauty and give a charming smile at him. Jimin blushed and give the man a shy smile.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook reach out his hand for handshake and Jimin return the gestures as he responded with a bow and introduction "I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you."

Jimin squirmed at the scrutiny of the dark eyes. Blushing so hard because the most perfect specimen in the world is staring at you like he was studying and observing the organism on the microscope.

"Ah...mister...t-thank you for b-being a g-good friend of my son." Jimin said to thank the man when he didn't have a chance to thank him.

Jungkook eye twitched. "Oh." 
--- 
As you can see Jungkook immediately leave his car while waiting Hoseok doing his business at the bar when they received a text from Taehyung that there is a good ecstasy drugs smuggled and delivered to all bars around Korea. But mostly Taehyung choose the well known bar.

But as he waited he saw his affection stepping out from the bus and jogging towards to the nearest store which is widely known as a grocery store. Jungkook will wait for his oppurtunity to meet the beauty. In a long hour seeing his affection leave the store carrying a bag of grocery.Jungkook leave the car and start his plan. And it all goes to his plan and he finally talk to his affection without that brat intruding.

While at Hoseok...

"Boss! Boss! Oh my ghad boss is kidnapped!!! What will I do?!" Hoseok hysterically yelled as he keep searching his boss from his are not noticing behind his back that his boss and Jimin were smiling each other.

As for his men having a thought that boss is kidnapped by a stranger is majorly impossible. Imagining Jungkook laughing darkly with a machine gun in his hands as the poor kidnapper crying for mercy. They shuddered...yep that is impossible for boss being kidnapped.
---
Jimin smiled at him giving him the most famous beautiful eye smile (that all the males in his school and people around him make them stop dead and hearts pounding because GHAD! Park Jimin is the most beautiful creature that God ever created it.)

Jungkook felt the arrow shoot through his heart and heart pounding so hard that it can cause him to death.

He snapped.

That's it he have no choice but to kidnap this beauty!

"Ah , Jungkook-ssi I'm sorry but I have to go sadly I want to have a nice chat with you but I have a son waiting for me." Jimin left not waiting for Jungkook's response when receive a text from his son.

Omma me hungry :'(

When Jimin was nowhere and already left. Jungkook pulled out his phone and called his right hand man.

"BOOOSS!!"

Jungkook pulled away the phone from his ear and return back hearing Hoseok's hysterics.

"Boss where were you? Do you get kidnapped? Where is the place we will go there?"

"Hoseok we have a beauty to kidnap." He ended the call and turn around only to meet the old man giving him a disbelief look.

"You do know that you guys are meters away from each other." The old mam said as he point Hoseok who is hysterically look around while holding the phone with two men in black suits behind him.

"Youngsters this day have no common sense." The old man commented as he left.

Jungkook have blank face as Hoseok still having hysterics.