Chap 4

I'm Married to A Mafia Boss

""


"Park Jimin, age 24 had a seven year old son name Junmin married to Kim Hanbin when they were 18 but divorced at age 21. He is a kindergarten teacher that is all sir." Hoseok reported a confused expression plastering his face after he read the reports from his subordinates.

Jungkook frowned signaling Hoseok to give the report (paper) to him. Hoseok complied to let him see the paper.

As Jungkook read the file his eyes darkened seething to see the name  'Kim Hanbin' his enemy, the detective.

This vile creature married to this beauty and divorce him. How pathetic spineless vile creature.

Jungkook growled throwing the paper away from him. He give a glare that makes men piss on their pants nd cried like a baby.

Hoseok gulped as the dark glare directed towards him.

"Why that is only the information about him?!" Jungkook spat in anger.

Hoseok grabbed a male near to him and pointed his finger to him. "H-he is the o-one wh-who g-give me t-the f-f-file s-sir." He stammered.

Jungkook's gaze averted to the man beside Hoseok who acted a shield for Jungkook's ire for him.

"Search more about him or death will meet your end." Jungkook ordered with threatening voice.

The man quickly nod and left to do what he was ordered to.

Jungkook turn around with his chair and stare at the window with buildings and sky as the view. And Hoseok sighed in relief but remain from his position.

He is a mafia boss but he need a legal business to hide his dark an illegal business that involves drugs,smuggling and killing.

That beauty brought his attention upon meeting him. He want that beauty,  that delicate flower by his sides he had his men stalking him to find information about him.

He look at his open a picture of Jimin with his son those two angels were smiling as they played at the park. Jungkook smiled at the blissful picture.

Suddenly something came from his mind a dark smirk formed on his lips. He stood up startling Hoseok from his position.

Jungkook walked past him as he leave the room. Hoseok followed him walking same pace with him.

"Hoseok ordered a boutique of red roses from the flower shop make sure it was the most expensive and imported roses coming from the expensive shop don't fail me Hoseok." He ordered.

"Yes sir."

"Prepare a car for me I have a place to visit."

"Sir, where are you going?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook turned around facing to Hoseok with a smirk.

"I have a beauty to court Hoseok." With that he left leaving the baffled look Hoseok behind him.

"Oh my god! This is going to be my disaster in my life I hope that kindergarten teacher won't reject him or else I might endure the angst and emo of my boss can happen again." Hoseok whined.

Jungkook was in the car as his driver drive to his destination. To Taehyung's house.  He dialled the number of Taehyung.

"Hallo?"

"Taehyung I'm coming to your house."

"Oooh~ don't make me wait for you." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook end the call. There is one reason why Jungkook hated to make Taehyung wait...


*FLASHBACK*

"Koooooookie what took you so long?" Taehyung asked with a crazy grin.

Hoseok gulp and Jungkook only stared.  He responded " We have an incident."

"Incident eh?" Taehyung drawled staring them before he launched himself to Jungkook. "How could you to make me wait for you in many hours! It's been 10 hours JungkookTeeenHooours!"

"Sirit's only 1 hour." Said the man in black suit behind.

"Have you no shame?! When I was a itty bitty baby and you were just a fetus your mom and my mom make us best friendWhen I was 1 and you are many months old I feed you with my own cereal."

Jungkook look at him incredulously.

"When I was 2  and you are 1 I made you a bottle of milk when you cried for it!"

All men except Taehyung sweat dropped.

"When I was 3 and you are 2 I changed your diaper!"

Jungkook sighed it is going to be a long time.

"Also when I was 4 and you are 3 I bathed you..."

Yes a long time.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Sir we have a traffic."

Jungkook sighed hoping that Taehyung won't ranted on him.

=== === ===

Junmin's eye twitched standing in front to the mafia boss holding a bouquet of red roses and box of chocolates is not what he expected to wait and encounter the pizza delivery boy.

Jungkool smiled at the cute (he thinks) boy in front of him at the door of kindergarten school.

He kneeled down and greet the boy. "Hello we meet again."

Unknown to the two, Jin and Yoongi was behind them.

Junmin sneered in Professor Snape-like (he's a Potter head) which make Jin proud at that.

He uttered a single word that make Jin faint unconsciously. Hoseok gulped sweat formed on his forehead.

"."

THUD!

There's a soul coming out from Jin'd mouth. Yoongi kneeled down, hugged Jin and cried with dramatic.

"No Jin! Don't leave me I can't live without you. Who will wash my dishes? Who will do my laundry? Who will buy me a grocery? Who will cook me for breakfast,lunch,and dinner? Who will clean my apartment? Who will feed me? Who will massage me? Who will clean my ear,my feet,my hands, and my nose? Who will wash my socks? Who will treat me any foods in convenience store and lastly but not the least who will wash my bed sheets and blankets full of ?! Jiiin don't die!"

As for Jungkook, his eyes sparkled in happiness and adoration. He grabbed the kid on his under arm and raised him.

"You're so adorable be my heir."

Hoseok choked. Yoongi hugged Jin tightly. Jin come back to life. Junmin sputtered.

Jungkook rubbed his own cheek to Junmin's. "Such an adorable child  perfect to be my heir." He cooed.

Junmin will plot his death. Hoseok shivered at the murderous look of Junmin. Bless his soul...

----------------

A/n: I finally published. Thank you summer! Hope you like it. ^_^ Sorry if I didn't update here in this website kinda forgot about my password.