Chap 3

I'm Married to A Mafia Boss

"A Devil to exorcise" 

JIMIN'S POV

I sighed my hands cupped my face and elbows rest on table. I think about the guy earlier. Handsome and Dark mysterious. 

He smirked as he stared at me while I was standing in front of him but not too near. 

"Hello there beauty." His Deep husky voice send me shivers to my spine. I blushed like a tomato because of the word "beauty". 

He strutted pacing slowly like a predator looking at its prey. He stopped in front of me giving no space for us. He lift my chin gently his eyes meet mine with a smirk on his face.

"Such a lovely and exotic beauty you have love." I blushed harder reaching to my neck. Damn you and your husky voice. 

He leaned towards me our lips almost touching. I close my eyes as he descend his lips to mine— "..mma, Eomma, eomma!" 

I snapped out from my thoughts and look at my son shaking my shoulders gently as he called me.

"Eomma, there is a phone calling." Junmin point the phone ringing. I sighed knowing who is calling. I padded to our home phone and answered.

"Hello" 

"Jimin, how are you and Junmin?" The caller asked.

"We're fine Hanbin, how are you and Bobby?" I asked back

Hanbin chuckled and said in a fond voice. "Bobby and the kids were fine. Jinhwan and Chanwoo were having fun with their father. We are on the trip of Jeju." 

I smiled weakly. "Oh that's nice seems like fun." 

"I know. I want to bring Junmin but he have school can't let him miss his education and you'll be lonely at home." 

"Hanbin I'll be fine besides I have Jin hyun and Yoongi hyung to be my companion."

I feel the tugged and look down to see the sparkle eyes of my son and his smile.

"Is that Appa?" He asked cheerily.My heart clenched seeing my baby's smile. He rarely sees his father due to his family and work. 

"Hanbin, Junmin wants to talk to you." 

Hanbin chuckled again. "Alright." 

I give my son the phone and watch him talk happily to his father. I smiled sadly.

"Appa I learned about the human anatomy Science and they were cool to learn." 

"Really?"

"Uh-huh but my school aren't teaching about those and it was boring. My classmates were dunderheads." 

Once again I sighed. My baby loves to criticize and Yoongi hyung is to blame. 

"Junmin don't be like that, they aren't in your level." 

"I know only Soyoung understand me those idiots are too stupid." 

Next time I will kill that pale man with a knife along with a chainsaw.

Hanbin chuckled at our son's words. "Junmin ah —" he was interupted by a sudden burst of Junmin.

"Appa will you visit us?" My son asked hopefully.There's a long silence feeling the tense on Hanbin. I frowned not liking of his answers to our son. 

"I'm sorry Junmin. Appa can't visit you and eomma. Appa is busy to his work." 

"Then how about Christmas break?" 

"Sorry Junmin I don't think if I can make it." 

"Oh" 

I take the phone from my son. "Hanbin I think it's time for Junmin's bedtime I will end the call now." 

"Alright and goodbye have a good night Jimin." 

"You too." I answered softly and ended the call. I turn to my son who looked solemnly standing with no expression.

"Junmin ah—" I was cut off that makes me flinched at his cold tone.

"It's okay Eomma." With that he left. I sighed sadly and watched my son walking away going to his room. 

~~~ NEXT DAY~~~ 

I hummed a song happily as I cooked a sunny side up egg for breakfast. My little baby loves eating fried egg and omelette. As I cook, Junmin was reading a book while waiting. I inwardly sighed sometimes he is anti-social and very aloof. Soyoung is his only friend. 

"Here we go." I settled the egg on the table and served to my baby boy.

"Thank you eomma." 

Aww so polite. I teach him well. After eating breakfast we all ready to start our day. I send my baby to his school and off to work. 

"Good morning." I greeted my co-workers that Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung. 

Jin hyung give me me his sweet smile. "Good morning Jimin ah. How are you today?"

I smiled at him and replied. "I'm fine hyung." 

"How's the twerp?" Yoongi asked with a fond smile.

I sighed and frowned. The two noticed it. 

"Spit it." Said Yoongi hyung. I tell them about last night of our call with Hanbin. Jin hyung was smiling while listening but his eyes look murderous and Yoongi hyung seems to have a deep thought and I don't think if I want to know it or not. But what I know is he is plotting on how to kill Hanbin in his sleep. Oh dear.

Jin hyung smiled at me so wide that stretch to his ears. "Oh I see, say Yoongi do you have a knife in your kitchen?" 

"I have many kinds of knife at home. Torture knife, killing knife, cooking human knife, kitchen knife, or butcher knife the last one seems like a good choice." Yoongi answered nonchalantly. 

My eyes become wide at hearing of knives. "Don't kill Hanbin! My baby will miss his father." 

Jin and Yoongi hyung look at me deadpanned. 

"Who says we will kill him when we send someone to assassinate him using our knife though butcher knife was a better to use." Yoongi said. Jin nodded in agreement with a wide smile.

I glared at the two squinting my eyes. "Don't you dare kill him when there is no replacement."

=== === ===
JUNMIN'S POV
School is finished it was dismissal time waiting for eomma to fetch me. Soyoung was fetched by his chauffeur. Damn rich kids. A phone inside my bag ring. I pull out from my bag and sees my mother calling me. He is a male who give birth to me. Blame the science and sudden change of human's body. It was a miracle that there are male become bearers like my mom. 

I answered his call. "Hello"

"Junmim ah eomma can't fetch you today. Today is rowdy sorry baby boy guess you have to walked be careful to the strangers... Ah!Yoongi no time for slacking we have kids to tame!...waaa Tao don't climb on the tree it's dangerous!...Chanyeol don't touch those it's dirty!...Kai where did you get that dirty adult magazine?!...*click*" 

Walking to preschool is hassle. I sighs and decided to walked alone.I feel the car slowing down near me but I ignored because I had a feeling that there are bad omen to happen.

"Why is a kid walking alone the streets?" 

I turned my head and sees a devil in front of me. The Louis Vuitton wearer. The cheap looking guy. I know that brand is expensive but sorry I prefer Gucci and Prada.

The car stopped and the man went out from his expensive black car. He kneel down near to me. 

"How old you kid?" 

Tsked. Calling me a kid when I have matured brain. please...sorry eomma. 

"Seven." I answered cutely like how other children did.

The man ruffled my hair I mentally scowled. The man smiled at me as he look at me...fondly?

"Where are you going kid? I'll take you there." 

I tilted my head to make me look cute. "Eomma said don't talk to strangers."

The man chuckled. "Smart kid. Your mother taught you so well. Don't worry I won't kidnap you you're too cute to be kidnap." 

He carried me and take me inside his car settling me down and sit on the expensive but comfy seat. He sat beside me and asked me where the direction of preschool. I point to where it is as much I want them to drive in circle there's a mother who worry too much and might chase me to look for me. I don't want to worry him.

We stopped by in front of the preschool and I quickly went down. 

"Thank you Ahjussi." 

I noticed his eyes twitch. Ha! Think I'm going to call you hyung. No ing way old man...again sorry eomma. Blame Yoongi hyung for this.

"Junmin!" I turned around and sees my mother standing outside with his uniform. He ran towards me and lift me up to hug and peppered me in kisses. 

"I thought you didn't make it I was about to go and fetch you there don't want my baby to walk alone in the street." My mom cooed at me and continue peppering me kisses.

A throat clearing was heard behind making my mom stopped giving me kisses on my face. We both look at the man who smiled at us in polite way. I noticed my mom tensed.

"It's a good thing I found your son walking alone and decided to send him here." 

"T-thank you." Eomma stammered. I noticed his blush on his face and look at the man who stare at my mom in...predator. I narrowed my eyes in suspicious at the man. Both stares at each other and I don't like this. There is a devil in front of me.

A Devil to Exorcise. 

I need a bible and holy water with additional of diapers to send him back hell before that I have to find babies who poop their diapers. Must protect mother from the devil.