Chap 1

I'm Married to A Mafia Boss

"Ewww Louis Vuitton?!"

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up from my sleep when my son, Junmin was shaking me on my shoulder. I shuffle opening my eyes meeting the warm eyes but boredom face of my son. I smiled at him rise up in sitting position. 

"Good morning baby." I greeted smiling brightly to my son as he answer with a nod. 

"Eomma, breakfast." He tug my arm forcing me to leave the bed.

I chuckled get along with my son leading me to the kitchen while he was tugging my arm. I make a breakfast for us but my son prefer a cereal and milk for breakfast while I'm into omelet egg and bacon. 

We finish eating breakfast and dress up ready to go for school and work. I put on a shoes while Junmin was done for himself without my help.

I was proud for my son, unlike other children were being pampered and spoiled, Junmin was different. He is quite independent and smart for his age. He can cook, wash dishes, clean his room, and do all homeworks without my help. 

He respect the elders and those who are older than him. He speak fluently and loves to read books like novels and encyclopedias. Guess I taught him well especially his father, my ex-boyfriend, Hanbin taught him being educational child but I don't want Junmin become dumb like him. Sssh don't tell him he mighy have breakdown and exclaim that he isn't dumb.

I am now done in tying my shoes I reach out my hand to my son. "Let's go." I said as Junmin take my hand with his small hand and hold it. 

We leave from our apartment and walk down at the road. I am going to send my son to his school before I go to my job.

I send my son to his school and waved at him as he was waving at me goobye cutely. When his figure is gone at my sight I left to go to work. 

××× ××× ×××

Junmin was staring at the boy sleeping on the desk, head was laying in side view mouth open and drool is on the corner of his mouth. Unlike normal kids on how to wake their friend up... WHACK! 

Junmin hit him with his rolled padpaper on his head very hard so much that it wakes the boy up with a whining. 

"Ouch!" He cried he gkare at the culprit. "Junjun what was that for?!" 

Junmin still had a poker face as he answered. "Sorry there's a bee on top of your head Soyoung I need to scare it away."

Soyoung eyes soften and smiled sweetly at Junmin. "Oh that's okay Junmin and thanks for scaring the bee." 

Junmin shrugged and sit on his rightful seat that is beside Soyoung.

××× +++ ××× +++ ×××

Jimin smiled at the angels watching the children playing inside the classroom after doing their coloring activity.

He felt a tug on his leg only to met the panda eyes. Jimin kneel down at the kid's level. 

"Yes Tao-ah, what is it?" Jimin asked the panda looking boy.  

Tao pointed to the crying boy at the corner. "Sehunnah won't stop crying seosangnim." Tao said cutely and Jimin internally squealed. 

Jimin nod. "I get it. I'll talk to him." 

The two went to Sehun and Jimin grab the cryinh boy and put him on his lap as he sat down.

The pale boy looked up with his teary eyes. Jimin cooed and give the boy a comfort hug. "Sehun-ah, TaoTao said you are crying. Why?" 

He only earn a sniveled as response. Jimin frowned, he doesn't like seeing the kids cry especially his baby boy. 

"Come on tell me, seosangnim will help you." Jimin coax the little boy. 

"Sehunnah why you cry? Taotao hate you see cry." Tao pout.

"Lulu." Sehun answered.

"Lulu?" Asked Jimin.

"Ah Lu-ge!" Tao exclaim loudly making the two jumped.

Tao look up (cutely) to Jimin. "I know why Sehunnah sad. Sehunnah miss Lulu-ge." 

Jimin look down at the sniffibg boy eyes were puffy red. "Is that true?" Sehun nod in confirm. 

"Oh Sehun-ah, you can see your Lulu again." Jimin cooed. 

Tao nodded vigorously. "Yea and we can play with Fanfan-gege later after we come home." He smiled at Sehun who also nod and smiled back. 

Jimin stood up put the boy down gently. "Now go on and play you have still enough time." He pat the two heads who nodded in answer and went to play. 

"They really are angels." Jimin sighed happily watching the two play with the plushies. 

"Angel indeed." 

Jimin jumped at the voice. He look at the owner with wide eyes. 

"Yoongi-hyung!" 

The pale man smirked at the younger's reaction. "Good morning Jiminie." 

"Correction, it's good afternoon. It's already noon hyung and you are late again." Jimin retorted back arms were crossed.

"I don't give a ! I can be late whenever I want." Yoongi said.

"Hyung your language!" Jimin hissed.

"Don't care it's not like the kids will follow." 

"Seongsanim, what is ?" Asked the tan boy making the two males jumped in surprise.

"Kai when did you get here?!" 

"When the old man said the word ." Said the five year old innocently. 

Jimin slapped the elder male and hissed at him. "Now look at what did you do!" 

Yoongi scowled at Jimin as he rubbed his pained arm. 

Jimin explained the little boy telling not to say that word it is bad or else your teeth will disappear which Yoongi snort at that. 

--- --- --- --- 

JIMIN'S POV

I sighed tiredly after watching the parents fetching  their kid and say good bye to them with a smile. 

I remove the apron which the kindergarten teachers need for teaching. It has a printed picture of Sun with a happy face. 

I bid goodbye to my co-workers and ready to fetch my son. As I walked crossing on the road, a black car suddenly-almost- bump at me. My eyes were closed for the impact but feel nothing. I slowly open my eyes only to meet an angry horse looking guy. 

"Yah! Can't you see where you walking!" He yelled which I flinched.

"I'm sorry." I bowed at him apologetically.

"Sorry?! When you almost die?! Look here shortie we're in hurry and my boss need to be on time to his meeting until you had mess it up by crossing the road without looking at your surrounding." The horse looking guy said angrily. 

I keep muttering in apology and bowed at him but he keeps nagging at me.

"Hey no one dare to bully my dongsaeng!" Yoongi yelled behind me arrived with a flying kick to the guy's  face. 

The horse guy stumbled on the ground groaning, rolling and yelling in pain while he hold his face. I understand you, Yoongi kicked so hard despite for his height. 

"You little er! You ing bully my dongsaeng!" Yoongi shouted angrily.

I should stop him before he kick the guy's face more. Don't want to pay surgeon for him. 

"What is going on here?" 

A deep voice that gives me shiver in my spine. I look at the person who owns the voice. My jaw almost. ALMOST! dropped after I see a greek god in front of me. His hair was neatly cut, his eyes were doe but sharp and intimidating and his lips were pinkish and looks kissable. He had a nice body built even though he was wearing an expensive black suit. I gulped at the sight. 

Our eyes were met feeling an electric spark coming to my body as we stare each other. I squirm at his gaze and look away feeling my face were red from blushing too hard. I still feel his gaze as I tried to avoid staring back at him.

The other guy stand up still holding his face with a pained expression. He glared to our direction but his eyes become wide. 

"Yoongi-hyung?"

"Oh Hoseok." Yoongi said a bit more bluntly like he wasn't surprise to see that person standing straight from his stance of ready to kick. 

"Hoseok get back to the car and drive." Ordered the man his voice was stern and authorative.

God! That really gives me more shiver. Stop it Jimin!

"Yes sir." The Hoseok guy webt back to the car's door. As he was supposed to get in he was stopped in middle of getting in after he heard a voice. 

"Ewww Louis Vuitton?!"