based on a fancam

VIXX oneshots

its not really anything but hopfully everyone will know where the idea came from

 

Voodoo doll era

 

 

 

I just finished a fancam I had found from the last fansign the boys had done. Ravi and hongbin had been teasing taek woon about his hair during hyde era [I happened to like that look thank you much], they [mostly hongbin] where ones to talk. So I texted a message to their manager micky and asked where the boys where. He sent back that they where in the car headed back to the dorm. PERFECT! So I dialed the number to the phone I knew hakyeon held.

 

RING RING

 

hello?

 

Hakyeon, could you give the phone to hongbin

 

umm he's in the back and who are you? How'd you get this number?

 

Oh for the love of your current single cha hakyeon! Its me bella you fool! Now give the phone to that bean in the back cause I know your asses are headed back to the dorm!

 

How do you know that? Who are you? how did you get this number?

 

CHA HAKYEON I WILL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP IF YOU DON'T HAND THE PHONE TO HONG BIN RIGHT NOW! VIXX WILL BE MISSING ITS LEADER BEFORE PROMOTIONS END I PROMISE YOU THAT!

 

-sounds of shuffling-

 

hey bella, sorry about hyung he's being stupid

 

well at least your being smart hyuk, anyway tell that bean of a member I saw where he teased taekwoon about his hyde era hair and all I got to say is... I have a cd full of early debut photos I can post online for all the starlights to see.

 

You wouldn't do that to me would you bella?

 

Maybe... depends...

 

we were just joking hyung was ok with it we promise.

 

Its fine bella they where just being idiots like normal, don't have any of em killed.

 

Oh ok they can all live.