in honor of the end of the last kiss

VIXX oneshots

Saying farewell to the last kiss

You stood outside in the mass of fans watching as your boyfriend walked over holding one of those tiny megaphones. His final preformance for his current musical had just ended. You hadn’t gotten to see it as you had work that day. You actually hadn’t gotten to see this one if you thought about it because you always ended up working those days and could never get tickets. When you’d arrived a little before he was due to come out, the fans had seen you and decided to surprise him with you. You guessed they figured he should get to go home with you after a successful musical run.

They waited until he was close enough then they called out to get him to look in the direction you were standing and then “revealed” you standing in the middle of them. You smiled at him. Though the shock on his face did make you chuckle a bit. Once it seemed he had gotten himself together he walked closer and grabbed your hand pulling you from the crowed of fans.

What are you doing here? I thought you had to work? (Leo)

Well I’m finished for the day if you’d just check the time you silly kitty. I came by just before you were meant to come out to see the fans, figured I could see you too since we haven’t had the chance to with me working so much during your musical run and I never got the chance to see it either, some co workers had a few times and always said how good it was and how handsome you where. (You)

Do these co workers know your mine? (Leo)

No, they’re a clueless bunch. They gossip way to much and can’t keep secrets if it would save their lives. Though they always wonder who sends me flowers every time you have a comeback or something like that. (You)

Or just because, I've done that to. (Leo)

That always drives them crazy because I’ve never been seen picked up by a guy the whole time I’ve worked there. Not my fault they’re to stupid to look across the street. (You)

Maybe I should pick you up out front one day. (Leo)

In what the group van? (You)

Hey I have a nice car, you know! (Leo)

That you don’t drive but, when you want to impress me on our rare dates. (You)

It works doesn’t it? (Leo)

Every time. Every damn time. (You)

*chuckles* I could tell by the stars in your eyes when I would pull up and step out of the car, you swoon all the time too.(Leo)

I do not! You are crazy if you think I’d swoon over you Jung Taekwoon. (You)

It was a lie and you both knew it. The fans knew it. Because once Jung Taekwoon

had you in his sights it was game set, and Jung Taekwoon had captured your heart the moment you locked eyes 4 years ago at something you can’t even remember anymore, oh you knew who he and vixx were and had followed them before you had meet but the moment he had looked at you you knew it was over, he had you where he wanted you and you couldn’t escape even if you wanted to. That was the power of Jung Taekwoon and you enjoyed feeling that power a lot. Like right now, looking into his eyes while he held your hand in front of all the fans. You also knew if you weren’t in front of said fans he pull you closer and kiss you breathless. Oh how you wanted that but you knew you had to wait for if you started you’d never stop. So you shook those thoughts off to focus on getting taekwoon away from the fans so you could follow the thoughts you could see in his eyes.

You leaned up so you could whisper in his ear: breath taekwoon you can have those thoughts later, but right now your in front of starlight so you need to finish with them then we can have our time. (You)

You could see a shift in his eyes and knew he understood. You went to steep aside but he held tight to your hand so you got pulled around with him as he said thanks to starlight.

You couldn’t wait to get home.