Untitled for now

VIXX oneshots

You were hidden in the middle of the crowd of screaming fans watching your boyfriend sing and dance with his group members to their new song. You always could pick out the littlest expressions on his face no matter how tiny, you knew him that well better then even hakyeon said he did. You two were best friends having grown up together after you were adopted at age 2. You were a few years younger then him but it didn’t bother either of you to much. As the song came near its end you watched a bit closer to see if he did what you read he’d done in rehearsals but as you watched you could see that he didn’t . You weren’t sure what he had done you’d have to look back at the replay. You waited and noticed they were going to run the song again to get the members focused cams so you waited and watched , there at the end  he barely did it but he raised his right eyebrow just enough for you to notice but not anyone else. That rotten Jung Taekwoon why did he have to do that while looking like that! You hated him in that moment and thought about just leaving and letting him know you’d come once he’d finished for the day. You were turning to leave when something caught your eye, it was your boyfriend and he was looking right at you with a look you knew well it was his why didn’t you tell me look.