based off an tv show and past events

VIXX oneshots

You thought it was crazy that he wanted to for a show like this after what had happened. He said it was just for fun and that he really wasn't planning on staying past the audition process. Jellyfish had worked it out with the show that if he made it through he'd leave the next episode for personal reasons that had come up between episode tapeings.

 

Your crazy you know that? [you] maybe, but I think it'll be fun. The fans know i'm doing this so I won't let them down when I leave. [him] that's nice to know. But, what if the show makes you stay? [you] they can't without breaking the contract. I don't think they'd win anyways. [him] the network the show airs on is pretty big. [you] they'd loose to starlights. [him]

 

when it came time for his turn you sat on the side of the stage out of camera frame while he sang. When it was over you walked up, gave him a hug and a kiss. Your boyfriend's english was good but not that good. You started by thanking the fans that were in the crowd. Then you turned to the judges. When one of the female judges said he sang well , you had to stop from rolling your eyes and saying its cause he's VIXX's main vocal, duh he sings good! You looked at all the starlights sitting in the balcony seats above the judges, you could tell they thought the her stupid too. You seem to have a connection with the fans here.

 

Do you have a song you can sing they might know? [male judge]

 

you looked to the starlights and asked them. They all shouted the same song. It was the one that brought the 2 of you here. You pulled out your phone and found the song. The fans didn't miss a beat. You joined in with the chorus as it was the only part you could safely sing. After that you both walked off stage to fans cheers.