running my hands through his hair

VIXX oneshots

you'd give anything to run your hands through his hair right now but, you knew you couldn't or it would mess it up and you didn't want that [well yes you did but that's a whole other story] so you'd just have to wait. The waiting is what killed you the most. You'd just flown in and all you wanted was to cuddle your boyfriend and sleep, but you had to wait the entirety of an hour for them to do one 3 minute and something song! It was insane and you were falling asleep on your feet. You were on your way to dream world when you felt the arms of your boyfriend wrap around you and hold you up [as you were more than likely starting to fall over from sleeping on your feet]. You snuggled into your boyfriends arms and promptly landed in to world of dreams. You'd wake up the next morning in the dorm of your boyfriend's group in the room he shared with one of the other members, dressed in one of his shirts that swallowed you whole but, with the sleeves rolled up.

Morning *name*, did you sleep well?

Yeah I did thanks, sorry about last night I got in around 4pm I think and I guess the jet lag took over.

Its OK we were done after that performance anyway so it wasn’t too much of a problem. Plus, I liked holding you.

Of course you do, you clingy child.

I’m not a clingy child.

Yes, you are you cling to me like a kola every time you see me. It’s sad.

*pouts* I do not.

oppa's so cute.

I'm NOT cute!

oppa is cute X)

*name* i am not cute.

yes, you are oppa.


 

I’ll end it here as this could go one forever X)