Ch 6 - Beautiful or Trash?

The Kingka and the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I run up to Mark and I grab his hair and pull on it.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOONA? WHY DID SHE SKIP CLASS?!!! YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLANATION," I YELL AT MARK.

"OWWW, and okay okay, I'll tell you what happened," he tells me and I let go of his hair.

I look at Yoona and I notice that she looks different, Yoona was always pretty but she looked gorgeous, she looked more than beautiful...

Bambam's POV

All of a sudden I see Taeyeon running up to Mark and she pulls his hair which made me kinda scared but she looked hot. I walked towards them and I see a girl, I've never seen her before, she kinda looks familiar, maybe she's just one of Mark's ex-girlfriends....

WAITTTTTTTTTT

I grab the girl's hand and take her to an eye glasses store. I grab one of the glasses and place it on the girl's face.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!," I YELL.

SHE'S YOONA!!! WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO DIFFERENT THOUGH??? SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS PRETTY!!!!

Yoona's POV

Bambam grabs my hand and takes me to an eyeglasses store which makes me confused. He puts one of the glasses on my face and he scares me by yelling," OH MY GOSH!!!"

Maybe he doesn't recognize me without my glasses, do I really look that different? I look in a mirror and I look at myself with glasses and then take off the glasses. With my glasses on, all I see is a nerd but without my glasses I see a confident beautiful girl. Maybe Youngjae will forgive me now with my new look, maybe there'll still be a chance with him...

I put the glasses back and I look at Bambam who has his mouth wide open.

"Can you please close your mouth," I ask him.

He uses his hand to close his mouth but his eyes are really wide. I just ignore it and I walk towards Taeyeon and Mark.

Mark's POV

"So, Yoona wanted you to give her a makeover because she wanted to look good for someone," Taeyeon asks me.

I nod my head.

"Why did she ask you though and not me," she asks me.

"I don't know, you ask her," I tell her.

I look at Yoona and Bambam and it looks like Bambam wasn't able to recognize Yoona without her glasses.

Well Yoona does look way better than before...

Yoona and Bambam walk towards Taeyeon and I. I guess Bambam must think that Yoona is so pretty now since I gave her a makeover.

"Yoona, how come you asked him to give you a makeover and not me," Taeyeon asks her.

"I'm sorry unnie, there's a reason why but I can't tell you," Yoona told Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon sighed and said," okay."

Yoona looked like she felt bad but she made a deal with me and i made a deal with her.

"I have to tell you guys something, " i told Taeyeon and Bambam.

Yoona looks at me and she feels scared about what I'm going to say. I hold her hand and say," we're dating."

"OH MY GOSH!!!!!," Taeyeon and Bambam both yell.

Yoona's POV

I can't believe that Mark just told them that we were dating... It seems like today was officially the day where Mark and I started our deal. I almost forgot that I made a deal with him... 

"I'm sorry that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter