Ch 1 - Confession?

The Kingka and the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV 

"Yoona, how could I not notice you? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," Mark tells me.

"Girls girls girls they love me, but the only one I want is you Yoona," Youngjae sings.

"I love you Yoona more than Youngjae," Mark says as he holds my hand.

"Yoona, the only thing I can give you is this song, but I know for sure that I love you way more than Mark," Youngjae sings again and grabs my other hand.

"But Yoona, we need to tell you something," Mark says.

Did I do something wrong? What do they need to tell me?

Youngjae and Mark get closer to my face and yell," WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!"

I open my eyes and look at my alarm clock... 8:15!!!!! I jump out of bed and I immediately get ready for school. Man, I was dreaming about my two biases in Got7, Mark and Youngjae.... but I'm seriously going to be late. I put on my glasses and I grab my bag and I run out of my house. I run to school while tieing up my hair into a ponytail but then I trip over a rock landing on my face.

"Oww, that hurt," I say and I take off my glasses and they're cracked.

"Hahahahahahahaha," I hear someone laughing at me.

I look to my right and it's Mark.... 

"You should've seen the way you fell, it was so funny," he says while still laughing. 

Oh my gosh, how embarrassing.... how could I embarrass myself in front of Mark...

"Dont listen to him... are you okay," a person says.

I look in front of me and I see a hand sticking out for me to grab it, I look at who the person is and it's Youngjae. Oh my gosh, I embarrassed myself in front of both, Youngjae and Mark... I wanted them to notice me but not in this way...

"Yeah, I'm okay, " I say as I grab Youngjae's hand.

I stand up and I immediately run away, I put my glasses back on but it's so hard to see in them.... I arrive at school and I walk inside of my classroom....

"Yoona, you're late, you'll have detention during lunch," my teacher says.

"Okay," I say and I walk towards the seat next to Taeyeon and I sit down.

"What happened to your glasses," Taeyeon asks.

"I fell down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter