Ch 2 - Girlfriend?

The Kingka and the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

So when I was listening to the teacher ramble on about stuff that we already learned, I couldn't help but to get annoyed.... I looked to my right to see what Yoona was doing and she was sleeping. Man, I wish I was her right now, sleeping.... But I can't do that in front of the teacher because my grades..... Well, they're not so good... I look at the clock and it's almost lunch time.. I was about to wake Yoona up but then I forgot that she has lunch detention... But maybe I should wake her up just in case...

The bell rings....

I look at Yoona and I'm about to tap on her shoulder but then Youngjae stops me.

"Don't wake her up, I'll do it when lunch detention is over," he tells me.

"Fine but... What's in it for me? If I don't wake her up, you have to convince me or do something for me that won't make me wake her up," I say hoping that he tells me something about Bambam.

"Well Taeyeon, I just happen to know that you're secretly in love with Bambam... And so, I'll tell you a little secret... During class, he draws on a piece of paper that has your name written all over it. On the paper he even put Taeyeon + Bambam = cuteness overload," Youngjae says.

"How can I trust you though? What if you're just making it up?"

"Would you trust me if I say that he has a diary in his locker right now, the code to his lock is 7-2-15, and if you open up his locker and search through it, you'll eventually find his diary and what he wrote about every day. I actually read one page before and he was fanboying over you," Youngjae says as he gives me a piece of paper.

"I'll check it out later but you better not be lying," I say and I look at the paper and it's the combination to his lock.

I stand up and I walk out of the classroom and I see Bambam. I immediately hide the paper in my pocket and I smile at him.

He smiles back and says," umm... Is Mark and Youngjae in the classroom still?"

"Yeah, they actually got lunch detention because they were late to class," I say while still smiling at him.

"Oh... Okay.... And... I was.... Wondering....," he stutters while looking at the ground.

"What were you wondering about," I ask hoping that he says that he likes me.

"Well....," he begins to talk but then gets cut off.

"TAEYEON!!!"

Dang it SOOYOUNG!!!! I look at the tall girl walking towards me.

"Is there something you need," I ask Sooyoung.

"Yes, FOOD!!! I'm so hungry, let's go eat right now," she says as she grabs my arm and starts to drag me.

"Wait, Bambam was about to tell me something," I say trying to make Sooyoung let go of my arm.

"It's okay..... I can.... Tell you later....," he says sounding depressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter