Ch 4 - Don't Play With Me

The Kingka and the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I'm standing right in front of Bambam's locker, should I open it? If I do this then I'm going to be invading his privacy.... But if I do, then I'll know if he likes me or not. I sigh and I grab the paper from my pocket and look around to see if there's anyone. Luckily, there's no one.... I turn the combination lock to the number 7, then I turn it backwards to 2 and I go straight to 15......... I pull on the lock and then......

 Nothing happened.....That liar, when I see him I'm going to punch him in the face.....

I sigh but then I notice a paper hanging out from the bottom of his locker. I pull it out and read it....

"I ship us together but idk if she likes me back.... I'm going to confess to her, but I'm scared that she might reject me.... I have to let her know that I like her though.... I have to...."

"What are you doing here Taeyeon?"

I turn around and I notice that it's Bambam.... I immediately put the paper in my pocket and I say....

"I was just.... Waiting for you....."

"For me?!"

"Yeah, I wanted to know what you were going to ask me...."

"Well, I wanted to tell you that....... I'm not going to hide it anymore...."

I look straight at him and I'm waiting for him to tell me that he likes me.....

"I.... I......I....."

"BAMBAM!!!!!"

Gosh, darn it, who is it this time that interrupted our moment?!?!??

Bambam looks to see who it is and it's JB.

"Youngjae and Mark are fighting!"

I become surprised, why would they be fighting? They always get along....

"Okay, I'll go over there right now!" Bambam says and runs towards JB and they both run away....

As much as I wanted him to tell me that he likes me, I need to know why they're fighting..... Wait, Yoona was in that classroom with them!!!!!

 

Yoona's POV

Oh... My..... Gosh..... Youngjae.... Is.... Kissing.... Me..... His kiss is different than Mark's, he's gentle yet passionate but... What should I do? What if Mark sees? He'll get mad at me but..... Youngjae, I've liked him for such a long time.... If I back away right now then... I might break Youngjae's heart... But if I stay like this and Mark sees then....

 

Mark's POV

I was walking to class and the first thing I saw was Youngjae screaming at Yoona.

"WHY?!?!?!"

Why is he screaming at her? And why isn't she doing anything? What's going on right now? 

"Look Youngjae,  I'm sorry for what I did that made you.....," Yoona says.

But then Youngjae grabs Yoona's arm and hugs her. What does he think he's doing? He.... D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter