Ch 3 - Why?

The Kingka and the Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae's POV

"So... Do you want me to confess?"

I stare at her and she stared at me back. I've been liking her for a while now...

The door opens and Mark walks in, grabs Yoona's wrist and drags her out of the music room. 

Why did he do that? Did he hear what she said? But he knows that I like Yoona because of what happened today... He never noticed her before, until today... He's my hyung, there's no way that he would betray me... 

I walk out of the door and there's this group of girls that start screaming and saying," can you sing for me Youngjae?"

I look around to see if Yoona and Mark are close by. I look into our classroom and I see the teacher and I'm pretty sure that she's mad at us... Where did he take her? Maybe in the cafeteria... I walk inside the cafeteria and I walk towards the 'popular' table. Mark isn't here either...

"Hey Youngjae, I thought you had lunch detention," Jinyoung says.

"Yeah but I left the classroom, do you know where Mark is," I ask.

"Wow, you ditched lunch detention. That's so unlike you," Yugyeom tells me.

"We haven't seen Mark but we'll tell you when we do," JB tells me.

"Okay," I say and I walk out of the cafeteria.

Where are they? The rooftop.... I walk to the rooftop and I hesitate on the last stair... What if I barge in their conversation? Should I? Should I not? I carefully step over the last step and the I hear...

"Yoona... You know you want me... Plus, did you really think that Youngjae is going to say yes to your confession? You don't know Youngjae like I do Yoona."

I clench my fist and I really felt like punching Mark in the face, but Yoona would see.... How could he do this to me? I've never betrayed him before, I've never fought with him or make him mad... Yet, he's betraying me right now...

"What do you mean that I don't know Youngjae like you do," I hear Yoona ask.

"It doesn't matter, you'll find out eventually... So are you going to be my 'girlfriend'?"

He said girlfriend really weirdly, but Yoona please say no...

"If I say yes, then since I'm helping you out can you help me out?"

Is she going to say yes?

"Fine, but what do you need help with," Mark asks.

"I need you to change me," she says.

What? She's perfect just the way she is...

"So you don't want to be a nerd anymore?"

"I want to look good for someone, I want to be pretty.... I don't want to be a nerd," she says.

Who does she want to look good for? Does she secretly like Mark and she wants to look good for him? Maybe Yoona, doesn't like me..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter