7. Where are we going?

Me or Him?

 

NB!!!! WARNING.......++++ 

 

 

 

7. Where are we going?  

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung are now on the way to the younger's house, but Mark sudden felt nervous, because Jinyoung's parents were at the house, nervous to have the first meeting with the younger's parents. Mark stopped and Jinyoung turned around looked at the older confused. 

 

 

"Jinyoungie......maybe, I should go to your house tomorrow, it's so late now, your parents may not be happy about it......." Mark said nervously, but Jinyoung just started to laugh 

 

 

"Hahahaha........hyung, my parents already asleep, they were asleep before I left the house. We just need to be quiet when we go inside the house, I want to cuddle with you, I haven't cuddled with you for so long, I miss skinskip with you, I want you........" Jinyoung said while playing with the older finger. 

 

 

"Jinyoung-ah....do you have soundproof wall, I don’t want your parents to hear us...." Mark said and kissed the younger on the lips 

 

 

"Mhm....I was just thinking of only cuddle, but if this ert person in front of me want something else, maybe we can go to the hotel that has soundproof walls......." Jinyoung teased and winked to the older 

 

 

When they get inside the hotel room, Mark kissed Jinyoung roughly, full of hunger. Mark quickly slide his tongue inside the younger's mouth, no one wanted to break the kiss and they hurried and pulls each others clothes off leaving just the boxer on. Jinyoung slide his hand inside the older boxer Mark's length without breaking their kiss and it made the older let out a loud moan. Mark broke the kiss and pushed the younger on the bed and crawled on top of the younger. Jinyoung let out a moan when Mark leaving hickey all over his body and his . 

 

 

Mark pulls off the younger's boxer and start kissing and slicking Jinyoung's length, made the younger moan and shiver.  "Ngahhh......" Jinyoung moan when he felt the older mouth wrapped around his length. Mark the younger's length and moving up and down, enjoying and tasting the younger.  

 

 

"Ahhhhhh.......hyung, it feel so good......ahhh....." Jinyoung shouted and made Mark move faster. After a while Mark finally let go of the younger length with a plop sound and then kissed the younger on the lips made Jinyoung taste his own precum. 

 

 

"I don’t have any lube or  Jinyoungie......" Mark whispered near the younger's ear. 

 

 

"It's okay, all I needs now is you....." Jinyoung said and kissed the older roughly again with his arm around Mark's neck. 

 

 

" my fingers, baby......." Mark said ily and Jinyoung gladly it 

 

 

Mark spread the younger's leg and place his all wet fingers on Jinyoung's hole and it. 

 

 

"Ahhhh.....come on...put it inside........ahhhhhh........" Jinyoung screams when Mark finally put his fingers inside the younger's hole. The older moved his fingers gently in and out, Mark leans further and the younger's neck leaving marks.  

 

 

"Ahhh..... me baby....ahhhh......" Jinyoung shouted and Mark pulls out his finger and take off his boxer.  

 

 

"Jinyoungie, please make my ready for your hole........" Mark said and sit on his knees, Jinyoung sits up right away and pushing the older length inside his mouth 

 

 

"Ahhhh......oh, baby........ngahhhhhh........" Mark shouted and had his hand on the younger's head moving his hip to push his length further inside the younger's mouth and Jinyoung start to pump his own length as well. 

 

 

"Ahhh......Jinyoungie, your  really is the best.....ahhh......" Mark said and Jinyoung let go of the older length with a plop sound. 

 

 

"Baby.....are you ready to me now......I want you......" Jinyoung asked with his puppy eyes and Mark pushed the younger back down on the bed and spread Jinyoung's leg pushed his whole length gently inside the younger's hole. Mark waited for the younger to give him a sign to move. 

 

 

"Ngaahhh......move.....please move baby........" Jinyoung said and Mark started to move in and out gently and slowly, Jinyoung grabs the sheet controlling his moan 

 

 

"Ahhhh....you are so tight Jinyoungie....." Mark said looking at the younger biting his lower lips "Do you know how y you are when you are biting your lips..." Mark commented and kissed the younger hard and Jinyoung used his hand to scratch the older back 

 

 

"Move faster......nhgaaah......please harder....faster....." After what Jinyoung said, Mark moved faster and harder and the slapping noise between their body become louder and louder. 

 

 

"......ahhhhh......it feel so good baby......" Mark said and kissed the younger again 

 

 

"Hyung......ahh....please touch me......" Jinyoung whined and the older grabs the younger's length and starts pumping it 

 

 

"Yes baby......right there....yes don’t stop hyung......I love you......" Jinyoung said and biting his lower lips 

 

 

"I love you too Jinyoungie.......ahh.....I'm close babyyyyy......." Mark said and moved even faster and harder 

 

 

"I close too......ahhh......come inside me hyung.....I want you to release inside me.....ahhhhh...." Right after Jinyoung shouted the younger came all over his and Mark's body 

 

 

"Ahhhhh..........I'm coming......" Mark said and release inside the younger. The older slowly slide out his length out of the younger's hole and leans down on, head og Jinyoung chest and they both breathed heavily. 

 

 

"I love you so much Jinyoungie.....never leave me again....." Mark said and kissed the younger on the lips. 

 

 

"I love you too, I will never ever leave you again......" Mark pulled the comforter over half of their body and hugged the younger tightly  

 

 

"Baby......" Mark said after a moment of silence 

 

"Hmm?....."  

 

 

"Can we have second round?......." Mark smirked and said 

 

 

"No........I still need to walk normally in front of my parents tomorrow....." Jinyoung said with pouted lips and hit the older arm, but it didn't stop Mark, Jinyoung let out a moan when the older his neck and hands on the younger's length it. Mark pulled the comforted all over their body and Jinyoung can't help, but have second round with his lover.  

 

 

…..... 

 

 

Mark brought some fruit and headed to the younger's house with Jinyoung, the older is nervous as hell, he didn't know how he should act in front of the younger's parents or if they would like him or not, should he tell them about Jackson or not, there were thousands of questions inside Mark's head. 

 

 

"Should I call them uncle, aunty or Mr, Mrs. Park? Should I introduce myself as your boyfriend or as your boss? Should I mention my marriage with Jackson on our first meeting or not?...." Mark stopped Jinyoung and asked, the younger chuckled over how nervous the older were, he can't believe the CEO of the huge company can be this nervous just for meeting his parents.  

 

 

"Calm down, no need to be so nervous, my parents is very open and outgoing. First, you can call them uncle, aunty and you are my boyfriend, you're not longer my boss, I already resigned remember? The last, do not mention that you were married and just got divorce, I will tell them later when the right time comes. Are you ready to go in now when I have answered all you questions...." Jinyoung said and Mark just nodded his head, they intertwined their fingers tightly and went inside the house.  

 

 

"Oh, Jinyoungie where was you last night and who have you with you?....." Mrs. Park asked and looked at Mark 

 

 

"Mhm....hi aunty, I'm Jinyoung's boyfriend, my name is Mark Tuan, nice to meet you. Here is some fruit I brought, is not much, I will buy something better next time....." Mark said and handed the fruits to Mrs. Park 

 

 

"Oh.....boyfriend, come in, come in and have a seat, do you want some drink, coffee, tea?..." Mrs. Park smiled widely and welcomed the older and the smile made Mark felt relief and calm. 

 

 

"Coffee will be great...." Mark said and they went to sit at the couch while Mrs. Park goes and get some coffee. Mr. Park were sitting at the couch as well looked at the young couple with intertwined fingers. 

 

 

"Hi, uncle, my name is Mark Tuan and I'm Jinyoung's boyfriend....." Mark said, bowed and handshaking with the younger's father.  

 

 

"No need to be so nervous, we are not going to eat you up Mark, just feel like home and we will not go against your relationship as long you making my son happy....." Mr. Park said and chuckled over how nervous Mark were.  

 

 

Mark had fun with Jinyoung's family and he get along really well with them. They stayed at the younger's hometown a few days before they needed to head back to Seoul, the older couldn't stay away from the company for too long. Mark drove the car while Jinyoung sat on the passenger seat beside the older, Mark use his free hand to hold the younger's hand and they enjoyed each others company. Mark parked the car in front of a unfamiliar house for Jinyoung.  

 

 

"Where are we?..." Jinyoung asked confused  

 

 

"My house...mhm, or more exactly, my parents house, I want you to meet my parents too...." Mark said and kissed the younger's hand 

 

 

"What, why didn't you tell me earlier? I didn't prepare any gift and I didn't look good at all either, can we please take it a another time...." Jinyoung pleaded, but Mark just shook his head. The older pulled Jinyoung out of the car and went inside the house. 

 

 

Mrs. Tuan came and saw his son come in the house with a another man hands intertwined, she head near them and looked at the younger angrily. 

 

 

"Mama, this is Jinyoung, the one I love...."  

 

 

"Hi aunty, I'm Park Jinyoung....." Jinyoung said and bowed  

 

 

"So you were the one who made Mark divorce with Jackson........" Mrs. Tuan said angrily and slapped Jinyoung on the cheek