4. Message!

Me or Him?

4. Message!  

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung have already been together as a couple for two months and there still no one that knew about their relationship. They will have dates and Mark will sleep over at the younger's house sometimes and the older will make excuses like he had a project on going that he can't come home and Jackson will just trust him. Sometime Mark will take Jinyoung home when he knew that Jackson will stay at BamBam, but of course he will hide all his picture with Jackson.  

 

 

Jinyoung is drinking his coffee at the coffee shop waiting for his childhood friend to come. They have knew each other since they were kids, but after Jinyoung left for studying in Japan, they lost contact. Jinyoung made the move to contact again for not loosing a good childhood friend.  

 

 

"Jinyoung-hyung....." Jinyoung heard someone call out his name and he turned around and saw his childhood friend came with a other man heading towards him.  

 

 

"BamBam, here........" Jinyoung said waving to the younger. 

 

 

"Hyung, no time no see, I missed you so much......" BamBam said and gave Jinyoung a tight hug

 

 

"I missed you too BamBam-ah" Jinyoung said and hugged the younger back, they broke the hug when the man that came with BamBam made a fake cough. 

 

 

"Oh, sorry I forgot to introduse, Jinyoung-hyung, this is Jackson-hyung, a really good hyung of me and we work together. Jackson-hyung this is Jinyoung-hyung, my childhood hyung I talked about" BamBam said, Jinyoung and Jackson shaking each others hand and they sat down to have a chat. They were having fun joking around and Jinyoung really get along with Jackson. When they all having fun of one of Jackson's jokes BamBam's phone rang and the younger excused himself to take the phone outside of the coffee shop, leaving Jinyoung and Jackson alone.  

 

 

"So what is your occupation actually?" Jackson asked and sipped his coffee.  

 

 

"I work at 'Tuan's Fashion' as a designer......"  

 

 

"Oh...witch department?"  

 

 

"JB-fashion department, why?" 

 

 

"You know JB-hyung then, omg the world is so small, my husband is working at 'Tuan's Fashion' too and he is......."  

 

 

"Jackson-hyung......." BamBam cut Jackson's word 

 

 

"What is it BamBam-ah?....." Jackson asked  

 

 

"Hyung, our client called and there is some problem with the case and we need to meet the client right now, sorry Jinyoung-hyung, but we really need to go now, we can meet again a other time."  

 

 

"It's okay, go and solve your client's problem" Jinyoung said and smiled  

 

 

"Well nice to meet you Jinyoung-ah...." Jackson said and hugged Jinyoung 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too" Jinyoung bid goodbye to them and left the coffee shop too.  

 

 

…...... 

 

 

Mark and Jackson are eating dinner with Jackson's family at the younger's house, everyone was having fun and joking around the dinner table, but Mark's attention was on his phone, messaging Jinyoung.  

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"Hyung, I miss you, what are you doing now?......." 

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Miss you too, I'm eating dinner, what about you? Have you eaten?....." 

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"I already eaten, can you come over and cuddle with me after dinner?...." 

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Sorry, I can't baby, I'm eating dinner with my family and I need to discuss something about the company with my family after dinner, let's meet tomorrow ok?" Mark lied, he can't tell the younger that he is having dinner with his parents in law and husband.  

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"Ok, tomorrow is weekend, can we have a date?"  

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Sure, it's my pleasure to have a date with my Jinyoungie...." 

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"Can we go to the cinema then? I want to watch the new love, comedy movie.....and can you sleep over at my house to cuddle with me?" 

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Of course we can see the new movie, I will stay with you the whole weekend and we will not just cuddle, but I will kiss you,  your ear, your , leaving hickey all over your body and claim you as mine ;3"  

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"Hyung, you're turning me on, I'm ...."   

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Then dream of me........Maybe I will call you later tonight and we can have phone ......"  

 

 

A new message from Jinyoung came, but it was a picture of the younger only with the boxer on, biting his lower lips ily and it really turned Mark on and the older become really .  

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"This is revenge for making me hard and not coming over to claim me......."  

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Jinyoungie, don't send me picture of you like that, I can't be hard in front of my parents"

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"Hahaha, that means that I got my revenge succeed, hyung saranghae ♥"  

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung ♥ 

 

 

"Just wait, I will definitely claim you as mine and it will be the first thing I do when I see you tomorrow. I will you the whole day......" 

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"NO......it's too much for my and back to take if you are going to me whole day, no more than two rounds, and you can wait to the next day, I'm all yours no need to be so eager....."  

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung  

 

 

"Hahaha, Yes sir. Saranghae my Jinyoungie....." 

 

 

To: Markie-hyung ♥ 

From: Jinyoungie ♥ 

 

 

"Love you too babe, I can't wait to see your body tomorrow....." 

 

 

To: Jinyoungie ♥ 

From: Markie-hyung  

 

 

"And I will se yours......."  

 

 

Jackson looked at Mark who not paying any interest of what his parent were saying and only had his attention on his phone messaging someone, he got inpatient and finally asked. 

 

 

"Who are you texting with hyung? Can you wait until the dinner are over, can't you text that person a other time?" Jackson said irritated  

 

 

"Oh, sorry baby is just work, there were some problem with the project we are working on......" Mark said nervously, biting his lower lips 

 

 

"Ka Yee, let Mark do his job, a CEO need to take care of a lot, it's hard to take care of a big company....." Mr. Wang said and winked to Mark  

 

 

The young couple bid goodbye to Jackson's parents after dinner and drove home. After have reach their home they sat on the couch with the TV on, but Mark were just on his phone. The older finally put down his phone on the coffee table and said.... 

 

 

"Baby, I will be away this weekend...." Mark said looking at the TV 

 

 

"You mean you will be away from tomorrow? Where are you going? Didn't we plan to see the new movie tomorrow?......" Jackson said irritated, the older haven't had time for Jackson for long.  

 

 

"Oh, did we, I'm sorry, but I need to go for a business trip to Jeju Island, we can watch the new movie next weekend okay? I will go take a shower now...." Mark said and gave Jackson a peck on the lips before he left to shower.  

 

 

Jackson got irritated, he saw Mark's phone was still on the coffee table and he become curious over who the older were texting, 'did he really texting about work' Jackson ask himself and took the phone and read all the message the older had with Jinyoung and he saw Jinyoung's  picture.  

 

 

…..... 

 

 

Mark and Jinyoung were at the cinema, they brought the ticket and some snacks. They intertwined their fingers and walked into the movie hall. They were all lovely dovely, but they didn't know that there were a pair of burning eyes starring at them full of anger.