3. Small Kisses!

Me or Him?

 

 

3. Small Kisses! 

 

 

Mark felt some arm wrapped around his waist and someone breathing near his neck, he slowly opens his eyes and saw Jinyoung sleeping loudly beside him , not just the younger but Mark also was . He remembered what happened last night, he didn't know what came on hi that he become so eager to claim the younger last night. 

 

 

'Was it the alcohol? Did I enjoy it? Why did I cheat on Jackson?'  Mark ask himself. Jinyoung stirred and slowly opens his eyes and started to rub it.  

 

 

"Good morning....." Jinyoung said and smile, but he couldn't see any smile from the older  

 

 

"Morning.........ehm......Jinyoung-ah, about last night........" Mark said nervously not even dare to look at the younger "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to....the alco...."  

 

 

"I understand......" Jinyoung broke Mark's word, he take his arm away from the older waist and stands up from the bed, he back facing Mark scared to face the older.  

 

 

"It's okay, just take it as a one nightstand, I....I....I don’t mind........" Jinyoung said and Mark can hear some sob from the younger. He couldn't lie to himself anymore, he can't take it to see the younger crying, it was not just the alcohol last night, he enjoyed last night, he likes the younger, he like Jinyoung. Mark runs to the younger and back hugged Jinyoung. 

 

 

"No....it's not just one nightstand.....I like you Jinyoungie....." Mark said and kissed the younger's nape. Jinyoung turned around surprised, he can't believe that Mark like him too.  

 

 

"You do......?" Jinyoung hands om Mark chest and asked  

 

 

"Yes, I do....I like you Jinyoungie...." Jinyoung smiled widely and hugged Mark tightly arm around the older neck.  Mark enjoyed the hug and forgot about Jackson. 

 

 

Since they already signed the contract a week earlier then expected will they have a whole week holiday in Japan. Jinyoung takes Mark around to all the younger's favourite places. They are now walking along the beach hand intertwined.   

 

 

"Jinyoung-ah......" Mark stopped their walk and said, looking down  

 

 

"Hmm?....." Jinyoung get nervous, scared of the older regret being in a relationship with him 

 

 

"About us.......can we keep it for us self, as a secret?...." Mark asked nervously, he can't let other people find out, but he don’t want to loose the younger either. 

 

 

"I understand, you are the CEO, you need to be careful with all your relationships, and we both guys so it may ruin your image, I wont tell anyone......as long you don’t break up with me I'm okay......" Jinyoung cupped Mark's face and made the older face him, he pecked at the older lips  

 

 

"Thank you......" Mark said and pulled the younger for a tight hug 

 

 

"Hyung......"  

 

 

"Yes....."  

 

 

"Can we go to the amusement park"  

 

 

"Now?" Mark broke the hug, hand still on the younger's waist and Jinyoung's arm around the older neck, Mark wiggled his eyebrow and asked. 

 

 

"Not now, it's late, tomorrow......please" Jinyung pleaded with his puppy eyes, he always wished to go to the amusement park with someone as a couple and do couples things. 

 

 

"Do you want to go?......"  

 

 

"YES!" Jinyoung said excitedly eyes full of hope 

 

 

"Mhm.....ok, if you promise me something....." Mark said with a smirk and made the younger pout  

 

 

"What?........"  

 

 

"Watch the sunset here with me......." Mark said smiling  

 

 

"It's my pleasure......" Jinyoung said smiling and kiss the older on the lips and Mark kisses Jinyoung back.  

 

 

They sat on the beach with Mark on the back and Jinyoung in the front between Mark's leg leaning on the older chest while Mark have his arms around the younger hugging him. After had watched the sunset, headed they back to the hotel and cuddle.  

 

 

…... 

 

 

They arrived at the amusement park and Jinyoung drags Mark to the store to look for some cute hair bands right away.  

 

 

"Look at this one and this one....." Jinyoung said showing a tiger and rabbit band to Mark, the younger put on the tiger band and put the rabbit band on Mark. 

 

 

"Do we have to have those on?......" Mark asked and tried to take the band off, but Jinyoung stopped him. 

 

 

"Come on, It's cute, pleaseeeeeee......." Jinyoung pleaded with his puppy eyes that Mark can't resist, the older gave up and goes with the band. They intertwined their fingers and enjoyed their day at the amusement park, having fun with all the rides, eating icecream.  

 

 

"Let's go to the ghost house......" Mark said excitedly and drags the younger with him, but Jinyoung stops the older.  

 

 

"Can we skip the ghost house, I'm scared........" Jinyoung said embarrassedly and Mark just chuckled  

 

 

"Don’t worry, I'm here, trust me........" Mark said and kissed the younger forehead 

 

 

"Fine........" Jinyoung said and followed the older into the ghost house, it was dark and Jinyoung holds Mark's hand tightly.  

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhh.............." Jinyoung screams when someone jumps out and tried to scared them, but Mark just started to laugh 

 

 

"Don’t laugh it's scary......" Jinyoung whined and hit Mark's arm 

 

 

"Ok, Ok......." Mark said and wrap his arm around the younger waist and holding Jinyoung's hand with his other hand.  

 

 

"Ahhhhh...." Jinyoung screams again when someone grabbed his foot and made him jumps on Mark and the older is now carrying Jinyoung in the bridal way 

 

 

"Hyung, let's go out of here now, I'm scared........" Jinyoung whined and Mark carried him out of the ghost house while Jinyoung buried his face on Mark's neck 

 

 

"We are outside now......." Mark said when they were outside of the ghost house and Jinyoung slowly opens his eyes. The younger finally noticed their position and jumps down from Mark. 

 

 

"Sorry, it was really scary inside......." Jinyoung said shyly face all red 

 

 

"Hahaha.......you are so cute Jinyoungie...." Mark said and pinched the younger on the cheek made Jinyoung let out a yelp 

 

 

"Ouch, hyung......." The younger pouted and Mark gave Jinyoung a peck on the lips 

 

 

"You know what?.....I really can't resist your pouted lips......" Mark said and kissed the younger again, Jinyoung wrap his arms around Mark's neck and kissed back. 

 

 

When they back to Seoul they acted like nothing happened between them, in the company they just boss and employee relationship, but they will always try to have lunch together and steal small kisses from each other time to time, like when they were on the elevator alone. Not just in the company Mark act like nothing happened, but also at home when he is with Jackson. The younger ones asked how the trip in Japan was and Mark just told him how he succeeded sign the contract, nothing more. Mark still cuddle with Jackson and do what married couples does with Jackson, but the older can't lie to himself that he thought of Jinyoung when he have with Jackson, luckily that he didn't shout Jinyoung's name. 

 

 

Mark and Jackson was at home cuddling and watching movie, everything was fine until Jackson asked a question that shocked Mark.  

 

 

"Honey, whould you tell me if you cheated on me?........." Jackson's question surprised Mark and the older didn't know how to answer.  

 

 

"Mhmm......why you ask......." Mark ask nervously  

 

 

'Did he know, why he ask, did he find out about me and Jinyoung?' Mark ask himself in his mind  

 

 

"HAHAHA......why are so nervous I'm just curious, my friend cheated on his husband and he didn't know if he should tell his husband or not........you didn't cheat on me right?......" Jackson asked jokily  

 

 

"What a none sense, why would I cheat on you........" Mark hurry and answered nervously 

 

 

"I know you won't, I'm just joking......." Jackson said and kissed the older on the lips 

 

 

'Mark-hyung is so good to me, he would never cheat on me.........' Jackson told himself on his mind and hugged Mark tightly  

 

 

'Good that he didn't find out about me and Jinyoung.......' Mark felt relief and thought  

 

 

…...... 

 

 

Jinyoung are on his way to his lovers office to have lunch with him, he made some homemade kimpab that they can share. He reach the older office and he saw that Yugyeom wasn't there. 

 

 

'Maybe he already left for lunch.....' Jinyoung thought and opens the office door without knocking 

 

 

"Hyung let's eat lunc........" Jinyoung started and froze there when he saw Yugyeom standing next to Mark "I...I....I mean sir, let's eat lunch together because I have something to discuss with you" Jinyoung stuttered and lied, he just made a excuse for not being so obviously.  

 

 

"Yugyeom-ah, I will look over the plan later, you can go have your lunch now......" Mark said and Yugyeom excused himself, but before he headed out the room he stopped in front Jinyoung.  

 

 

"You're lucky, sir never let me call him hyung at the company......" The whispered and winked to Jinyoung that made him blush and face all red.  

 

 

After Yugyeom have closed the door after him, Mark stand up from his place and head to the younger. Mark place his hand on the younger's waist and pulled his lover closer. 

 

 

"Baby you shouldn't burst into my room without knocking....." Mark whispered and bite Jinyoung's ear after made the younger let out a moan 

 

 

"I...I...I thought everyone have left for lunch......I wanted to see you as soon as possible.....I'm sorry......" Jinyoung stuttered said and pouted. Mark looked at his cute boyfriend and those soft pouted lips that he never can resist. The older leans closer and kissed the younger, the kiss fast become a passionate kiss and their tongue dancing with their own rhythm.  

 

 

Sometimes a small lie can become a big issue and  a small kiss can become somthing more than a peck on the lips.