1. Hi!

Me or Him?

 

 

1. Hi!   

  

  

"Honey, when do you come back from work today?" Jackson asked while he handing the breakfast over to his husband.   

  

  

"Mhm....I don't know baby, there are a lot of meetings and papers I need to take care of today, don’t wait for me, I won't be back before late at night." Mark said while he eating his breakfast. Mark is just 25 years old, but already the CEO of a large fashion company named Tuan's Fashion, it is family business. Jackson is one year younger and is the son of Wang Law company's CEO, he is a lawyer, but he don’t want to take over the company yet, he still want to live a free life for a few years. They have known each other since high school and there were best friends. Their marriage was arranged by their parents two years ago and they both agreed to the marriage since they fit so well together, they tell each other everything and have no secrets.   

  

  

"Mhmm....okay......" Jackson said and eat his breakfast. Mark gave Jackson a kiss on the forehead and bid goodbye to the younger before he left to work.   

  

  

When Mark arrived the company he got greeted by many employee, he reach his office and his secretary Yugyeom greeted him. Mark sat on his chair ready for his work and his secretary came with some folder.   

  

  

"These are information of those designer that are coming for job interview today" Yugyeom said and gave Mark some folder of information of designers.   

  

  

"Oh, was it today?......aghrrr......" Mark said and slide his hand through his hair, he totally forgot about the job interview, the company is going to hire new designers, but because Mark had a lot of thing to take care of he forgot about it.   

  

  

"When is it Yugyeom-ah?"   

  

  

"It's 2pm sir" Mark let out a sigh and Yugyeom excused himself and went out of Mark's office.   

  

  

It's 2pm and Mark is sitting at the chair with some other top designers of the company in the meeting room ready to start the job interview. They interviewed few designers, but Mark was never satisfied with them. The door opened and the last designer came in, there something with the designer, something special that Mark don’t know how to explain.   

  

   

"Hi, my name is Park Jinyoung, nice to meet you all" Jinyoung greet and handshaking with everyone in the room, but when he about to shake Mark's hand the older just look at him and not taking his hand.   

  

  

'DONK, DONK, DONK, DONK.......' Why is my heart pounding so fast, he so handsome. Mark thought and just looked at Jinyoung, not taking his hand and Jinyoung just standing there waiting.   

  

  

"Mr. Tuan....." One of the designer said and brought Mark back to reality, he take Jinyoung's hand and apologised, Jinyoung sat on the chair in front of Mark after.    

  

  

"Park Jinyoung, 24, worked at company 'Fashion is Life' in Japan, why did you quit and come here?" One of the designer named JB asked.  

  

  

"I'm Korean, but have studied design in Japan and worked at 'Fashion is Life' in a year, but all my families and friends are living here, and I really longing to come back. 'Tuan's Fashion' is one of the biggest company and well known brand in Korea, I really like company's design myself and I think my design really fit company's image and concepts" Jinyoung said and smiles   

  

  

'His smile is so beautiful, he is so beautiful and handsome, the wrinkles under his eyes, his lips, it must be soft to kiss....no, no, no, what are you thinking of Mark Tuan, you’re are a married man' Mark thought and gave back his attention to the younger's design.   

  

  

Everyone was very satisfied with Jinyoung's design and all are agreeing to hire Jinyoung. The younger got the job and are starting his work tomorrow, he bid goodbye to everyone and left the company.   

  

  

After the interview Mark went back to his office preparing for the next meeting, but his mind still thinking of Jinyoung. Someone knocked at the door and it make Mark stop the thought about the younger.   

  

  

"Come in" Mark said and the door slowly opened, it was JB, top designer of the company and also Mark's cousin.   

  

  

"What happened with you man?" JB asked and sat in front of Mark.  

  

  

"What do you mean?" Mark asked back   

  

  

"Oh, come on, you were totally dozed off at the interview, the young designer stand there in don’t know how many minutes waiting for you to take his hand....."   

  

  

"Oh......ehe........I....I was just tired and dozed off a little" Mark stuttered and embarrassed over what happened and what he thought about the younger when they met.  

  

  

"Why are your face so red?"   

  

  

"Re....red......because,...because it's hot here, don’t you feel hot?" Mark stuttered again and start to fan himself with his hand.  

  

  

"Nope, not at all, whatever, I have to go, I have a date so bye" JB bid goodbye and left. Mark tried to not think of Jinyoung and start to do his work, it's 8pm and Mark decided to go home to his husband and finish his work tomorrow.  

  

  

When Mark reach their home, the apartment was dark, he turns on the lights and shouted Jackson's name, but no one answered. He head to the bedroom and there were a note hanged on the door.   

  

   

Honey, since you said that you are coming home late so I decided to just stay at BamBam. I will sleepover at his house and comeback tomorrow.   

Jackson ;3   

  

  

After reading the note Jackson left, he headed to take a shower and go to sleep. BamBam is one employee of 'Wang Law company' and he is really close to Jackson. Jackson will always sleepover at the younger's house when Mark is to busy and had no time for him.   

  

  

Jinyoung POV  

  

  

The alarm called, I shut it down and headed to the bathroom. It's my first day at work and I can't be late, I ate my breakfast and drank my coffee after and drove to the company. When I waited for the elevator to come someone tabbed at my shoulder, I turn around and it was JB sir, my superior.   

  

  

"Good morning sir...." I bowed and he smiled toward me.  

  

  

"God morning.....mhm..just call me JB-hyung, I'm born 94 too, but in January.....you are born in September right?"   

  

  

"Yes, I'm born in September.....ehm...JB-hyung"  After I said the CEO came, he is hot. Our eyes met, those beautiful eyes, control yourself Park Jinyoung.  

  

  

"Go...ooo..od mor..rning, sir......." , why am I stuttering.......  

  

  

"Good morning...." Our eyes still looking at each other, he is so handsome and his lips, I really want to taste them, what the Park Jinyoung, he is your boss.   

  

  

"Why are you guys face so red?" JB-hyung commented and I'm sure I'm blushing, but is he blushing too, his face also red   

  

  

"Ehm....it's hot, don’t you feel hot" The CEO said   

  

  

"You're hot....." OMG, did I really said that "I...I...I mean you're are hot too sir? Yeah it's really hot today...." my face is definitely more red now. The elevator came and I run inside to the corner. When our floor landed I bid goodbye to the CEO and followed JB-hyung out to our department.   

  

  

JB-hyung showed me around and I get along with many of the employee from our department, especially Youngjae, he is a year younger then me and we really get along, he actually also JB-hyung's boyfriend.   

  

  

"Jinyoung-ah, come in to my office for a sec." JB-hyung said and I followed. After I closed the door after me I sat at the chair in front of JB-hyung.  

  

  

"Jinyoung-ah, we have a project with one of Japans biggest fashion company, since you studied there before you must know what they like and you can speak Japanese, it would be easier to communicate with them then. I will give you the chance to handle this project, it is a very big project and hyung really put everything on it so don’t let us get disappointed..."   

  

  

"Hyung????" I asked, are he talking about the CEO, but can we just call him hyung? He is the boss.  

  

  

"The CEO, I have known him my whole life and am his cousin so I used to just call him hyung, but don’t learn from me, he hate people call him hyung at the company, continue with the 'sir'….." I nodded for understanding 

  

  

"Oh...I will....but I just started today, why already give me a so big project?" I was a little bit shocked, why me  

  

  

"We are a big company Jinyoung-ah, there nothing like small projects and from the design I saw you brought with you last time I trust that you can do it."  

  

  

"I wont let you get disappointed...."  

  

  

"Good, Mark-hyung really want to get this project done perfectly so he will be the head of this project, here is some information of the project. I will inform hyung that I will send you as the designer and you will work with him." JB-hyung said and gave me the folder, I will work with the CEO? Does that mean that I will see him everyday?  

  

  

"I will work with the CEO?"   

  

 

"Yes, just prepare yourself to see and work with your boss everyday" JB-hyung said and laughed, but I really can't find this funny, how can I control myself in front of the handsome CEO 

 

 

End of Jinyoung POV 

 

 

Jinyoung already worked for the company for a week and he had already decided the concept and some design ready for the project, he will meet Mark today and have a presentation of his concept and design. Jinyoung goes out of the elevator and head to Mark's office, when he get near the older office he saw a tall boy working at his desk out side of Mark's office and he knew right away that he is the secretary and he greeted him. 

 

 

"Hi, my name is Park Jinyoung from JB-fashion department and I have an appointment with the CEO for showing him my concept and design" Jinyoung said and bowed  

 

 

"Oh, hi mr. Park, my name is Kim Yugyeom, the CEO's secretary, come after me and I will lead you in" The tall boy said and Jinyoung followed  

 

 

Yugyeom knocked the door and opened for Jinyoung after, the younger went inside and the tall boy left and closed the door after him. Mark and Jinyoung's eyes met and they just looked at each other in silence. 

 

 

'How can he always be so handsome.......' They both thought 

 

 

"Hi....." Mark finally broke the silence and said 

 

 

"Hi....."